NU Index and Reservation Thread

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Actually I said people shouldn't be reserving joke Pokemon until everything else was done, I'll change the OP to accurately reflect this. Idk why people want to reserve the crap mons so much...

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You heard the man. Just my misunderstanding. Tyranitarphantom's Dustox reservation has been removed accordingly. Those "joke" Pokemon that are marked reserved/skeleton right now were reserved BEFORE this change occured.

Index updated with these previous posts. And remember, DO NOT edit your posts (I'm talking to you Krasnopesky, luckily I spotted it).

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Assuming the OP is fully updated, I'll take Golem. I'll just need to c/p from the (rejected) RU skeleton.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, a quick announcement (approved by tennisace):

If you feel a Pokemon absent from the priority list is viable for NU play, feel free to request it to be put up for reservation. Oglemi or tennisace will then determine if it is good enough for an analysis (examples of this are Cottonee, Tentacool, and Trapinch). If it is determined not to be viable, it will be put on the NFE list, so check that list before you request anything.

This have been added to the OP, with Bluecaptain's reservations.

che, I guess I might as well snag Beartic while I've got some kind of momentum. It's role doesn't really differ too much from it's one in RU, so it shouldn't take all that long

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Okay hopefully the search function is working correctly, but I'd like to reserve Huntail, seeing that its role is generally straightfoward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)