NU Index and Reservation Thread

Generally, you shouldn't wait more than a week or two to start an analysis, but there isn't a set time, per say.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Komodo has set an example for all of us; do like he's done when you analyses has gotten through QC. Helps keep some track of things.

@Komodo Now you can't reserve anything else until you finish up the other stuff you have outside of NU.

Index updated.

Since I finished my other analyses in other tiers (disregard UU Tornadus because of its likely tiering change come January), I would like to reserve Lunatone.

Shit. there's nothing good left D:

Also, you forgot to remove Luxio and Whirlipede from the reservations list

EDIT: Wailord is up

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
whirlipede stays because scolipede might move up and it sets up spikes and is bulkier than scolipede. luxio is ?_?

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about Luxio. It's on the NFE list, I just missed it as I screwed up when I was updating with those 2 new lists so I had to remove all NFE's again. I'll go thorugh the list and remove anything that's not supposed to be there, the NFE lists is accurate (no lol's about this Zebraiken). And like tennisace said, I didn't forget any Whirlipede.

Updated with those new reservations and links.

Good Omicron, report things like that. Everyone should do like you and Komodo now. :)

EDIT: It was only Luxio left. And like I said, it was on NFE list already. :P

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
OK, my analyses (Dugtrio, Dragonair, Tentacool) are all through QC, but I think you've already got all but Tentacool (which went through QC first lol).

Sticking with classic gen 1 mons, I'd like to reserve Arbok.

jc104

Humblest person ever
I'd also like Golbat please, if possible. As far as writing pressure goes, I think I can cope, especially since Dugtrio looks set to go to OU.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Ok, updated.

@jc104 Like Komodo, you have also reached the limit. From now, you can't reserve anything else until you finish your RU stuff. :)

jc104

Humblest person ever
Like Komodo, you have also reached the limit. From now, you can't reserve anything else until you finish your RU stuff. :)
Does that mean following the two I just tried to reserve, or not? Excuse my ignorance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)