Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Move Tutor Moves

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Escaliver should've gotten Drill Run. It would have made of a nice addition to it's shallow physical movepool.

Serperior has decent speed.... has anyone tried using him on a sun team with Growth? it ups attack and spec attack 2 stages in sun right?

-Growth
-Dragon Pulse
-Energy Ball
-Aqua Tail (he gets Aqua Tail as well)

Go Mixed.... something like that.

Serperior has decent speed.... has anyone tried using him on a sun team with Growth? it ups attack and spec attack 2 stages in sun right?

-Growth
-Dragon Pulse
-Energy Ball

I think if you're going to use Aqua Tail, you might want to use Coil with it to boost that somewhat shaky accuracy. I would run Coil/Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Dragon Tail, but perhaps I'm over looking something. This should have decent coverage as well as boosting Serperior's already high defense and his less than optimal attack. You can Dragon Tail anything that can wall you, like Ferrothorn. Works best with hazards. Serperior is by no means the best pokemon for a set like this, but it might work in lower tiers.

Speaking of grass types, Tangela/Tangrowth also got Pain Split. It doesn't work so well with Regenerate, but it DOES give them a somewhat reliable recovery along with it in a pinch.

Dewgong got Drill Run, who uses him anyway!? Come on Gamefreak, you gave us a new slower but bulkier version of Scizor, but you give him the worst move pool.

Damn i didn't think of the most obvious counter lol :D LO + 3 attacks Latios is probably the best counter as he can take everything, has reliable recovery, is faster and ohkoes back! Thx god we found a counter to this thing...
The best counter of Thundurus is Shedinja, walls him completly, but it's checked by SS, hail and hazards.

Ok, bar comedy arguments, this thing is too good, ok, it lacks speed, but 101 is still very good, adding to this excelent coverage, great ability(oh yes, inmunity to TW) and excelent sp att.

What about Amoonguss? But I think it is 2KOed by HP Ice.

Too much offensive added. We need a Prankster with Amnesia/Haze(please, don't say Murkrow)

Oh man, Telepathy Musharna with Gravity is making me salivate. If TPCi endorses the B2W2 tutor moves and Pokemon by the time Worlds rolls around, I can see Choice Scarf Landorus-T tearing up the field. Imagine a fast and powerful version of Hitmontop that can hit nearly everything in VGC for neutral damage with Earthquake and Stone Edge.
I doubt it, since the english versions aren't released until January 1st

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Doesn't gastrodon still get the job done? It doesn't run grass knot anyway.
This is how much damage specially defensive Gastro takes from a +2 FB with LO and a Timid nature: 70.42 - 83.09%. Not looking very good, especially if you consider that you can't ohko back.

Specs Gastro takes 100.7 - 118.67% from the same attack, so you can't have both the bulk to take one attack at +2 and ohko back.

The mixed Serperior set doesn't sound half bad, but I'd put Giga Drain over Energy Ball to recover health after used Growth.

What's the point of Energy Ball tbh
It was good before Giga Drain got buffed.
Energy Ball should turn into the 95 pwr Grass move ilke T-bolt/Ice Beam

Lol, terrakion with elemental punches. Idk, a banded terrakion can take down gliscors/dragons with ice punch.

Landorus with gravity? Oh gawd. This will make gravity teams worth it.

-Growth
-Dragon Pulse
-Energy Ball

Growth Serperior doesn't want a sun-weakened Aqua Tail for coverage, assuming sun like you suggested. The best bet for a sun sweeper would probably be full special with HP Fire/Rock over Aqua Tail and Giga Drain over Energy Ball. Serp doesn't have too much in the way of a physical movepool, but if you really want to go mixed, Leaf Blade for STAB could work. Either way, it's meh in comparison to stuff with Chlorophyll. Coil sets, on the other hand, love Aqua Tail, so there's that.

Gravity teams should be fun with Landorus-T being capable of setting and abusing the move. It's like Trick Room, only twice as cool and almost no one knows what it does or the full implications of it. brb making Gravity team

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Lol, terrakion with elemental punches. Idk, a banded terrakion can take down gliscors/dragons with ice punch.

Landorus with gravity? Oh gawd. This will make gravity teams worth it.
Giving Terrakion the elemental punches gives it 4 moveslot syndrome if you ask me. If you give it Ice Punch, you will lose a coverage move. Also a +2 Rock Gem Stone Edge will OHKO Gliscor anyway.

Giving Terrakion the elemental punches gives it 4 moveslot syndrome if you ask me. If you give it Ice Punch, you will lose a coverage move. Also a +2 Rock Gem Stone Edge will OHKO Gliscor anyway.
Guys, Terrakion doesn't get the elemental punches. It's move tutor moves listed in the original post are Block, Earth Power, Helping Hand, Iron Head, Sleep Talk, Snore, Stealth Rock, Superpower, and Zen Headbutt.

I hate to ask this sort of question and I sort of know what the answer is but unlike many other times, I'm sort of confused. Would Giratina-O be overly broken in OU if he was ever unbanned? LOl don't throw rocks at me.

I think the official policy is that anything with 680 or more BST is automatically Uber, no exceptions. This is due to the fact that any Pokemon with that high of a BST would basically have to be specifically designed to have a stat below base 90.

Trust me, I've looked. None of the 680 BST Pokes have a base stat below 90.

Just came by to point out that Excadrill gets Magnet Rise. This is not only awesome because that killer drill can now come flying after you, but also because it can set up on EdgeQuakers or mons with similar coverage. This includes Gliscor, most Landorus, Hippowdon not carrying Roar, some Mamoswine and opposing Excadrill not carrying Brick Break.

Also, you can fake an act of despair by coming in on Mence (or similar mons) locked into Earthquake. Your opponent might assume you want to go for the Rock Slide flinch and risk it while you set up Magnet Rise and get a free SD on their switch out.

Obvious set:
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance
-Magnet Rise
This set would definitely appreciate Life Orb or Lefties, but could also run Air Balloon for improved trolling.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I am obviously speculating it living in an OU environment again here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)