Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
P2X7: BW TMs cost 2 MC but since WoW is actually a LU move on Cupra, you're still APPROVED
UllarWarlord: Approved
GemOftheDay: APPROVED

time for my claim now:

I have 54.8 UC

Cyclohm buys Discharge (1), Magnet Rise (2), Roar (2), Toxic (2), Hyper Beam (2), Blizzard (2), Double Team (2), Fire Blast (2), Torment (2), Electroweb (2), Surf (2), Trick Room (2), Sleep Talk (2), Draco Meteor (2)

54.8 - 27 = 27.8 UC

Sableye has 1 MC, buys Counter (3), Mega Punch (2), Aerial Ace (2), Flash (2), Incinerate (2), Protect (2), Mimic (3), Embargo (2)

0 MC, 10.8 UC

I have 33 CC:

I buy an Expert Belt

I have 13 CC.

SELF APPROVED

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude: 1 cc
Charmeleon: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 KOC
Putting my 2 UC into Charmeleon as EC, bringing her to 9/9 EC. Her KOC goes into MC. Evolves and learns Dragon Claw, Air Slash, Heat Wave (free upon evolution), Flare Blitz (1 MC), and Sky Drop (2 MC).

Angel of Death [Charizard] (F)
Nature: Naughty
Type: Fire/Flying
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Passive) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (DW): (Passive) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4+
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2-
Spe: 100
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Dragon Claw
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Metal Claw
Dragon Rage
Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Slash
Flare Blitz

Ancientpower
Counter
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Focus Punch

Sunny Day
Dig
Double Team
Fire Blast
Rest
Attract
Overheat
Sky Drop
Shadow Claw

Outrage
Sleep Talk
Thunderpunch

EDIT: <Pwnemon> can i claim .2 uc for geodude's prize claim for "emotional trauma"

Last edited:
P2X7: Approved.

Approval UC: +0.1
--------

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/beginner-battle-viraln9-vs-akela-3v3-singles.3487382/page-3 3 CC
Stockpiling

Brattler receives 3 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC, increasing its EC from 5/6 to 6/6 and DC from 4/5 to 5/5, unlocking its Dream World Ability.

6/6 EC? You know what that means:
Malaconda [M] [Anaconda]
Adamant Nature (+1 ATK, -1 SPA)

Types: Grass/Dark
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities:
Harvest (Passive): At the end of each round, this Pokémon can recycle or restore a berry that has been used or partially used. If the weather is Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 100% of the time. If the weather is not Sunny Day, the Berry will be fully restored / recycled 50% of the time. This check occurs immediately after the final action of a round, before any arena effects that might change the weather take effect. If the Berry can be activated again, it will do so on the first action of the next round. If a berry cannot be recycled, Harvest cannot not regrow it. The Berry is consumed at the end of the battle.
Infiltrator (Passive) (Unlocked): Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokémon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 55
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 0

Attacks:
Level Up
Grass Knot
Pursuit
Sucker Punch
Vine Whip
Wrap
Egg
Aromatherapy
Beat Up
Haze
Night Slash
Sweet Scent
TM/HM
Payback
Protect
Snarl
Substitute
Toxic

Receives Rapid Spin as a Pre-25 move.

Spending the 2 KOC and 3 MC to purchase Leaf Blade (Level Up), Crunch (Level Up), and Glare (Egg).

Kricketot receives 1 EC, 1 DC, and 2 MC, increasing its EC from 3/4 to 4/4 and DC from 4/5 to 5/5, unlocking its Dream World Ability.

4/4 EC? You know what that means:

Kricketune [F] [She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named]

Rash Nature (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Type: Bug
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Egg Group: Bug
Abilities:
Swarm (Passive): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician (Passive) (Unlocked): This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 4/4

Attacks: (9/56) [1 Events]
Level Up
Growl
Bide
Struggle Bug
Bug Bite
Tutor
Endeavor
Mud-Slap
Snore
String Shot
Uproar

Receives Fury Cutter, Leech Life, Sing, and Focus Energy as Pre-25 moves.

Spending the 2 MC to purchase Aerial Ace (BW TM/HM).

Lileep receives 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 KOC, and 1 DC, increasing its EC (with 1 KOC) from 0/6 to 2/6 and its DC from 0/5 to 1/5. Spending the 3 MC to purchase Tickle (Egg).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/another-doubles-flash-texas-pwnoleaf.3488864/ 4 UC
Spending on Onix as EC and DC, increasing its EC from 3/6 to 5/6 and DC from 2/5 to 4/5.
Self-Approved.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
+2 UC

Angel of Death (Charizard) has 1 MC stockpiled, using that along with the 2 UC I just got to teach her Body Slam (3 MC).

Last edited:
UllarWarlord: APPROVED

Indeed, as a result of this, I claim 3 CC and Frollo the Medicham claims 6 MC. My CC is now at 7 and Frollo uses the 6 MC to get the BW TMs Frustration, Return and Retaliate, bringing his MC to 0.

EDIT: Oh, and my UC goes to 0.2.

SELF-APPROVED

Last edited:
Great, just great... well, I thought the Icy Forest was long. I suppose this was long enough as well...

From the Ultimate Showdown ruins, Mirage the Zoroark claims 6 MC. She spends the Move Counters on B2W2 Move Tutors Covet, Hyper Voice, and Spite. I am also adding a unique title to her: Survivor of the Showdown.

Mirage the Zoroark, Seeker of the Drifter, Survivor of the Showdown:
MC: 0 (Gains Covet, Hyper Voice, and Spite)

I claim 3 Currency Counters. This brings my total up to 8. HOWEVER, I am claiming one Pokémon with 7 CC.

Tsuuru the Revenankh
Impish Nature
Type: Ghost/Fighting
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin:
(Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (Dream World: Locked!): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats: 90 / 105 / 90 / 65 / 110 / 65

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 20

DC: 0/5

Attacks: (19 Moves Known)
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Counter
Curse
Destiny Bond
Mach Punch
Shadow Sneak

Toxic
Protect
Brick Break
Retaliate
Poison Jab

I expect this Pokémon to be useful in a TLR or two. Perhaps even an Adventure Battle, once I can participate in them.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 1

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/4-v-4-doubles-incoleo-v-gem.3488704/ 12 UC
Spending 4 UC as EC on Larvitar, increasing its EC from 3/9 to 7/9.
Spending 3 UC as DC on Larvitar, increasing its DC from 0/5 to 3/5,
Spending 4 UC as DC on Slugma, increasing its DC from 0/5 to 4/5.
Spending 1 UC as EC on Kabuto, increasing its EC from 1/6 to 2/6.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/not-another-6v6-frosty-vs-gerard.3484399/page-2#post-4856811 9 UC
Spending 4 UC as EC on Kabuto, increasing its EC from 2/6 to 6/6.
Spending 4 UC as DC on Kabuto, increasing its EC from 1/5 to 5/5, unlocking its Dream World Ability.
Spending 1 UC as EC on Lileep, increasing its EC from 1/6 to 6/6.

6/6 EC on Kabuto? You know what that means:

Kabutops [Gigan] [M]

Adamant Nature (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Types: Rock/Water
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Abilities:
Swift Swim (Passive): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Battle Armor (Passive): This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (Toggle) (Unlocked): No default effect. When toggled, the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks: (12/96)
Level Up
Absorb
Aqua Jet
Harden
Hydro Pump
Leer
Mud Shot
Sand-Attack
Scratch
Egg
Aurora Beam
Confuse Ray
Foresight
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
TM/HM
Protect
Rock Slide
Sandstorm
Toxic
Waterfall

Kabutops receives Fury Cutter and Feint as Pre-25 moves.

Self-Approved.

Last edited:
Vs Incoleo

GemOfTheDay: 4 CC -> 14 cc

-Bronzor: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

-Machop: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC
EC: 1/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

-Ralts: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC (EC)
EC: 6/9
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

-Zorua: 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC + 1 KOC (EC)
MC: 4
DC: N/A

STOCKING IT ALL

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/4-v-4-doubles-incoleo-v-gem.3488704/#post-4856804

CC: 6->10->4 (buying exp share)

Voodoll:
EC: 1->2
DC: 1->2
MC: 1->3->4 (koc)->2 (thunder wave, BW tm)->0 (torment, BW tm)

Omanyte:
EC: 1->2
DC: 1->2
MC: 0->2->3 (koc)->2 (brine, level up)->0 (rain dance, bw tm)

Joltik:
EC: 2->3
DC: 2->3
MC: 0->2->0 (struggle bug, BW tm)

Exeggcute:
EC: 4->5
DC: 4->5 (harvest unlocked!!)
MC: 0->2->4 (koc)->2 (energy ball, bw tm)->0 (trick room, bw tm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)