Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Time to finally buy an item, which will be the Expert Belt for all 20 of my TC bringing me to Zero. Woots.

Um, with my 96 UC I might as well buy some moves. I mean, my pokemon aren't going to teach themselves

Blaziken

Going to use free nature change to switch Blaziken to Quiet Nature(+SpA, - Speed)
Night Slash(Egg) 3MC
Protect(TM) 2MC
Toxic(TM) 2MC
Solar Beam(TM) 2MC
Dig(TM) 2MC
Focus Blast(TM) 2MC
OverHeat(TM) 2MC
Work Up(TM) 2MC
Magic Coat(Tutor) 3MC
Bounce(Tutor) 3MC
23 UC Total

Salamence
First off, if I'm allowed, Dragon Claw was bought as a TM move when I could have gotten it as an Level up move, so I'd like to reclaim those 2MC and buy Dragon Claw and Double Edge
Shadow Claw(TM) 2MC
Hyper Beam(TM) 2MC
Protect(TM) 2MC
Substitute (TM) 2MC
Roost(TM) 2MC
Stone Edge(TM) 2MC

With 4 MC already, I only spend 8UC bringing my UC spent total to 31

Kirlia
First of all, I'm going to spend 3 UC on EC and 2 on DC So that Kirlia evolves and gets it's Dream World Ability

Gallade,Psycho(M)
Type: Psychic/Fighting
Psychic- STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fighting- Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Nature: Brave(+Atk, -Speed, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69(-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DW:5/5

Level up moves
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Growl
Confusion
Double team
Teleport
Fury Cutter
Slash
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Close Combat

Egg Moves

Confuse Ray
Disable
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Will-o-wisp

TM/HM Moves
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Light Screen
Thunder Bolt
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Trick Room

Abilities:
Steadfast:
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified(DW):
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

My two MC go to Buying Close Combat and Psycho Cut

Egg Moves Bought
Fire Punch, Ice Punch= 6UC

TM/HM bought
Taunt
Protect
Light Screen
Reflect
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave
Rockslide
Trick Room=16 UC

Total Spent so far 58/96

Going to put 1 count into both Golbat's EC and DC so he'll evolve and unlock his DW ablility

Crobat(Tabba)(male)
Types: Flying/Poison
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Poison
Poison:Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Nature:Hasty (+15% speed, +26 acc, -Defense)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 150(+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC:0
DC:5/5

Level Up Moves:
Cross Poison
Leech Life
Super Sonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Air Cutter
Haze
Air Slash

Egg Moves:
Giga Drain
Pursuit
Zen Headbutt

Tutor Moves:
Bide

TM/HM Moves:
Taunt
Toxic
Venoshock
Shadow Ball
Aerial Ace
Torment
Acrobatics
Substitute
Sludge Bomb
Fly

Abilties:
Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Infiltrator:
Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Cross Poison gets unlocked via >25 moves
Buying Air Slash(1), Haze(1), Sludge Bomb(2), Torment(2) bringing him down to zero MC

Bringing me to 60 UC spent. I'll stop here. Cause I don't know whatelse to get. Thanks!

Claiming from Here and Here.

My Riolu gets 2/4/2 in total from these 2 battles, bring him to 2/6 for Evolution, 4 Move Counters, and 2/5 for DW unlocking. I'll spend 3 of his move counters on Magic Coat, leaving him with 1MC, which I'll save.

I also get 4 TC in total, and I would also like to obtain 2 pokemon using these.

Amethyst the Roggenrola

Roggenrola [Amethyst] (Female)
Nature: Careful (+1 Sp.D, -1 Sp.A)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Force (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

HP: 90
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2 (+)
Spe: 15
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Harden
Sand-Attack
Headbutt
Rock Blast
Mud Slap
Iron Defence
Smack Down

Heavy Slam
Gravity
Lock-On

Sandstorm
Rock Slide
Toxic

Dexter the Elgyem

Elgyem [Dexter] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Analytic (DW LOCKED): If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 25 (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Moves:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Imprison

Disable
Nasty Plot
Skill Swap

Trick Room
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
OK, time to do some shopping.

I spend 20 of my 26 TC on the item Big Root.

I plop 2 of my 6 RC into Metang's EC, bringing it to 9/9.

Metagross (Hagane) (U)
Nature: Careful (Special Defense increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type: Steel / Psychic
Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats: 80 / 135 / 130 / 95 / 90 / 70

Atk: ***** (5)
Def: ***** (5)
SpA-: ** (2)
SpD+: **** (4)
Spe: 70

Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9 (550 kg)
Base Rank Total: 22

Evolution Counter: 9 / 9
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 2 / 5

Attacks:
Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

My remaining 4 RC plus Metagross' original 2 MC bring it to 6, which I use to buy Gravity and Rock Slide.

EDIT: With Kaxtar's approval: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3768380&posted=1#post3768380

+3 RC.

rickheg, Blazikenmaster-Zeo, Engineer Pikachu and Mr.L are all APPROVED.

Son_of_Shadoo: APPROVED, but you should only get 2 TC, not three.

5+8+1 (Battle Subway Prize Thread)= 1 AC and 4

From this battle I claim 2 TC, bringing my TC total to 8.

Shan Yu the Skarmory gets 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC (which is going into his MC). This brings his DC to 5/5 and he unlocks his DW ability Weak Armor. His MC is at 4 (since he had 1 MC left from earlier), and those 4 MC will be spent on the BW TMs Sky Drop and Pluck, bringing his MC to 0. Yeah, I'm really struggling to get anything good on him.

Pete the Hariyama gets 3 MC. No KOC unfortunately. Those 3 MC will be spent on the level up move Force Palm and the BW TM Swagger, bringing his MC to 0.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this battle.

Rewards:
Texas Cloverleaf - 2 TC
Behemoth the Cyclohm - 3 MC, 1 KOC
Rocky the Beldum - 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Cyclohm now has 13 MC

Beldum goes to 2, 2, 1

Cyclohm's move claim to come.

EDIT: Cyclohm gets Volt Switch (2), Substitute (2), Sunny Day (2), Surf (2), Toxic (2) and heal bell (3) for a total of 13 MC gone.

The above 3 are Approved, but texas cloverleaf, do not update your profile until your post has been approved

EDIT: Gonna claim from here.
Danmantincan - 4 TC
Calill - 3 MC,
Nolan - 3 MC, 1 KOC
Gareth - 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Tormod - 3 MC,
Gatrie - 3 MC,
Boyd - 3 MC
I'll keep the 4 TC (8) for now.
Calill (Blaziken) will learn Acrobatics (BW TM) and store the other MC.
Nolan (Darmanitan) will learn Earthquake (BW TM) and Torment (BW TM). I'm also going to take Swagger as an Pre-25 Evolution move, since I forgot to before.
Gareth (Camerupt) had his DC filled early, so will get 4 MC (3+KOC) from the battle. I'll teach him Fire Blast (BW TM) and with his stored MC, he'll learn Stealth Rock (Past TM).
Tormod (Magmortar) will learn Will-o-Wisp (BW TM) and store the other MC.
Gatrie (Bronzong) will learn Telekinesis (BW TM) and store the other MC.
Boyd (Pyroak) will learn Inferno (LU), Zap Cannon (LU) and Petal Dance (LU).

4 BT (76)

EDIT2: Gonna spend my 8 TC to buy a Tepig, Litwick, Larvesta and Chimchar

Tepig (F) - Meg
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 39 (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down

Body Slam
Superpower
Yawn

Taunt
Flamethrower
Will-o-Wisp

Litwick (F) - Lethe
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Types: Ghost/Fire
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW): (Innate) Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.
Levitate: (Command) The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 20
Base Rank Total: 12

Moves:
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-o-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison

Acid
Endure
Heat Wave

Psychic
Flamethrower
Energy Ball

Larvesta (F) - Sanaki
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Types: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Levitate: (Command) The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down

Endure
Magnet Rise
Morning Sun

SolarBeam
Psychic
Flamethrower

Chimchar (F) - Heather
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)

Type: Fire

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Iron Fist (DW): (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 61
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Counter
Encore
ThunderPunch

Dig
Brick Break
Flamethrower

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A Comeback win...

2 TC for me.
---

Gliscor(*) Capers (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 6 (+3 MC, +3 KO Counters) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Dig, Rest, & Double Team (All BW TM)
---

Excadrill Shovrill (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 3 (+2 MC, +1 KO Counter) > 0
DC: 5/5 (+1 DC)
-Unlocks DW Ability: Mold Breaker
-Learns Fissure (BW Level-Up) & Shadow Claw (BW TM)
---
That's all.

Going to spend Chansey's two MC to learn Thunderbolt (TM).

And Cyclohm's 4 on Discharge, Tri Attack (levelup) and Thunder (TM).

EDIT: Spending 4 TC on two of my 5th Gen faves. Because, why not?

Larvesta "Corona" (F)
Nature: Modest (adds rank to SpA, subtracts rank from Atk)
Type: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Swarm (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60

Attacks:
Levelup:
Ember
String Shot
Leech Life
Take Down

TM:
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Flamethrower

Egg:
Endure
Foresight
Morning Sun

Move Total: 10

Elgyem "Starman" (M)
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.
Synchonize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Analytic: (Innate, DW) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30

Attacks:
Levelup:
Confusion
Growl
Heal Block
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Imprison

TM:
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Egg:
Disable
Nasty Plot
Teleport

Move total: 14

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from a match!

Korski: 4 TC (-->12 total)

Itasca the KRILOWATT: 3 MC (-->4 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->5 total); spending 5 MC on Follow Me (Egg), Bubblebeam (LU), and Muddy Water (LU).

Turvy the HYDREIGON: 3 MC (-->3 total); spending 3 MC on Toxic (BW TM) and Scary Face (LU).

Sucker the COLOSSOIL: 3 MC (-->3 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->4 total); spending 4 MC on Rock Slide (BW TM) and Dragon Tail (BW TM).

Yonderwear the BLAZIKEN: 3 MC (-->3 total), 2 KOC (-->MC-->5 total); spending 5 MC on Brave Bird (LU), Dig (BW TM), and SolarBeam (BW TM).

Kitch the PYROAK: 3 MC (-->3 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->4 total); spending 4 MC on Rock Slide (BW TM) and Brick Break (BW TM).

Topsy the GYARADOS: 3 MC (-->3 total), 1 KOC (-->MC-->4 total); spending 4 MC on Rain Dance (LU) and Endure (past gen. Tutor).

EDIT: I will also trade in 2 TC for a Scraggy!

Scraggy Ichabod (M)

Type: Dark/Fighting
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
  • Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Abilities: Shed Skin, Moxie
  • Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
  • Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
  • Intimidate (LOCKED): (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 48

Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks (14):

Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Counter
Drain Punch
Ice Punch

Taunt
Protect
Rock Slide

EDIT2: I would also like to trade in 1 BP and 5 TC for a Light Clay. This should leave me with 5 TC.

EDIT3: Well I suppose I'll trade in 2 more TC for a Carvanha! Then I can stop getting Dark-types, I think, and I'm down to 3 TC!

Carvanha Vanity (F)

Type: Water/Dark
  • Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Abilities: Rough Skin
  • Rough Skin: (Innate) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.
  • Speed Boost (LOCKED): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Stats:

Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 65

Attacks (15):

Leer
Bite
Rage
Focus Energy
Scary Face
Crunch
Ice Fang
Screech
Swagger

Brine
Double-edge
Hydro Pump

Taunt
Ice Beam
Protect

I claim 2 TC from this battle.

Siren gets 1 EC (obviously worthless), 2 MC, and 1 DC. She will use her 2 MC to buy Scald, a B/W TM. (see edit below)

Lapras <Siren> (F)
Nature: Mild

Typing: (Water/Ice)
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Hydration: (DW) (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP:120
Atk:3
Def: 2(-)
Sp. Atk: 4 (+)
Sp. Def: 3
Speed: 60

MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Moves

Level Up
Sing
Water Gun
Growl
Mist
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Rain Dance
Perish Song
Hydro Pump

Egg Moves
Horn Drill (lol)
Dragon Dance
AncientPower

TMs
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Protect
Substitute

EDIT: Just banking the MC, since Lapras can't learn Scald apparently.

Claiming from this battle. Whoop.

[/LIST]Soooooooo, going to save these 2 TC, giving me a total of 4 TC.

Here we have my trusty Heracross, claiming 2MC, and 1 DC.

DC: 1/5

Saving his MC, so he'll just stay at that.^

annnd Revenankh, who managed to score a KO, wooo! Putting that KOC into DC, getting him one step closer to unlocking Mummy.

MC 2
DC 2/5

Also claiming from this Hall Challenge.

Adding these 2 TC to my collection, giving me 6 TC (and still saving them).

EC: 2/6

Saving these 2 MC for future use.
Dogfish pointed out that this couldn't be approved until I updated the Rankings and such in my thread. Now I've updated, so everything should be alright. Here's the link.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3559417&postcount=287

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3453730

4RC heading to the bank. Time to stock back up from my recent... spending.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3453634

BMZ - 2 TC
Sneasel - 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Dritini - 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Both KOC go into EC and Sneasel evolves!

Weavile(Claws)(Male)
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark:Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice:Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Stats:
Weavile
Atk: Rank 6(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 125
Base Rank Total: 21

EC:6/6
MC:0
DC:4/5

Level Up Moves:
Scratch
Embargo
Revenge
Assurence
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Screech
Faint attack
Fury Swipe
Agility
Hone Claws
Night Slash

Egg Moves
Counter
Ice Punch
Ice Shard

TM/HM Moves
Taunt
Brick Break
Dig
Aerial Ace
Torment
Shadow Claw

Abilties

Pressure:
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Pickpocket:
This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Command: [Ability: Pickpocket (Ally Item Swap) ]

Picked up Revenge, Embargo, and Assurence from >25 moves and bought Hone Claws(1) Night Slash(1) Dig(2) and Torement(2)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454164

4BT

Buying a Razor Claw for 20 BT

Made the necessary edit to the original claim, and also claiming from here.

Harvey (Larvesta) gains 2 EC (including 1 KOC, bringing him to 4/6), 2 MC (spent on BW level-up moves Bug Buzz and Flare Blitz), and 1 DC (bringing him to 2/5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)