Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 for 2!
Tyrouge: + 3 MC(KOC), + 1 DC, + 1 EC
Buying Fire Punch for 2 MC
Klink: + 2 MC, + 1 DC, + 2 EC(KOC)
Slugma: + 3 MC(KOC), + 1 DC, + 1 EC
Buying Amnesia for 1 MC

Stockpiling 2 CC for now.

Seviper to move: 3863 yes

GG eternal drifter!

Spiritomb gets 2 HC
Eternal Drifter gets 2 CC

I get 4 UC

Itsumo is pissed, to say the least. Yet, I got some of what I needed... although I wish I could have obtained more.

Itsumo the Spiritomb will have the HC converted to KO Counters, and then convert those to MC. Using the MC, he will gain BW TM Thief (I am plesantly surprised at the number of training items about, and this will still prove useful when training items are no longer needed).

With the CC, I will spend it both to gain a final member of the team: a Chingling called Hope.

Chingling (Hope) (Female)
Bold Nature
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Ability:
Levitate: Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 3+
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 45
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0

Attacks:
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
Uproar
Last Resort
Entrainment

Hypnosis
Recover
Wish

Toxic
Protect
Thunder Wave

Now I have my eyes on an Exp Share... but that's another day...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4349157#post4349157

I get 1 CC

Syclar, Doduo and Dragonair get 1 EC/2MC/1 DC
Doduo gets 1 KOC, Drag gets 2 KOC

Doduo evolves to Dodrio, 1 KOC to EC, 2 MC overall
Gets pluck through sub-25, stockpiles MC

Dodrio, Pecker, Female
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Normal/Flying
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Early Bird (Innate): This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Run Away (Innate): This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle
(DW) Tangled Feet (Innate): When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles.

Dodrio
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Peck
Growl
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Rage
Fury Attack
Uproar
Pluck
Tri Attack
Agility
Endeavour
Drill Peck
Acupressure

Brave Bird
Faint Attack
Flail

Toxic
Substitute
Protect
Double Team
Facade
Total Moves: 20

Syclar evolves to Syclant, 2 MC overall
Ice Punch via pre lv 25, Buys Solarbeam

Syclant, IceBug (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +23% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Height: 1'7"
Weight: 44 lbs / 20 kg
Evolution: Syclar --> Level 40 --> Syclant
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Syclant
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 140 (+)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6

Ice Punch
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash
Sheer Cold
Bug Buzz
X-Scissor
Avalanche

Tail Glow
Earth Power
Spikes
Counter

Double Team
Protect
U-turn
Blizzard
Frost Breath
Solarbeam
Total Moves: 24

Dragonair evolves to Dragonite, 1 KOC to EC, 1 KOC to MC, 5 MC overall
Gets Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Roost, Agility from pre lv 25 moves; Buys hurricane, Hyper Beam, and Reflect, 0 MC left

Dragonite, Tempest, Female
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Multiscale: (Innate) This Pokemon has sturdy scales to protect it from an opponent's attacks. If this Pokemon is at their maximum HP when a round starts, all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks with BAP during the round will be halved.

Dragonite
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 5

Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Roost
Agility
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Dragon Rush
Outrage
Aqua Tail
Safeguard
Hurricane
Hyper Beam

Dragon Dance
Extremespeed
Aqua Jet
Draco Meteor
Bide

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Waterfall
Light Screen
Reflect
Total Moves: 28

4 CC total

Claiming from this fight
(Been awhile since i've claimed something...)

The Royal Guard: 3CC
Arcanine: 3MC, 1KOC
Weavile: 3MC
Seviper: 3MC, 1KOC
Ponyta: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC

With my now 10CC I'm going to but a Poison Barb cause I'm wierd like that

Arcanine goes to 5 MC with his 3 MC/1 KOC

Weavile goes to 4 MC with his 3 MC

Seviper goes to 4 MC with his 3 MC/1 KOC

Ponyta, since evolved to Rapidash goes to
6/6 EC/7 MC/ 5/5 DC Unlocking her DW Ability Flame Body

I'm getting my Arcanine
Toxic(BW2 Tutor)/Thrash(Egg)/for 2+3=5 MC

Getting Weavile
Beat Up(LU)/Double Hit(Egg)/for 1+3=4 MC

Getting Seviper
Sludge Bomb/Wave(Both 5th Gen Tutors)/For 2+2=4 MC

And getting my Rapidash
Take Down(LU)/Fury Attack(LU)/Bounce(LU)/Drill Run(BW2 Tutor)/Protect(WHY DON'T I HAVE THIS)(5th Gen TM)/for 1+1+1+2+2=7 MC

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3470170
Imanalt receives 2 CC.
BIGNOSE the Hippopotas receives 1 EC, 3 MC (EXP Share), 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
Tree the Turtwig receives 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
FIRE the Numel receives 1 EC, 3 MC (EXP Share), 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
Hippo's KOC into EC, numels into MC
Numel: MC 0->4->0 (buying flamethrower, yawn, earthquake, earth power (level ups))
Hippo MC 0->3->1 (buying double edge and fissure (level ups))
Turtwig MC 0->2->0 (buying giga drian and leech seed (level ups))
stockpiling cc

EDIT:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4350349#post4350349
Imanalt gets 12 CC
Lucario gets 12 HC
Stockpiling CC, HC->MC (MC: 1->13)
Buying Thunderpunch, Magnet rise, Ice Punch, zen headbutt, dual chop (bw2 tutors), substitute (bw tm) (MC 13->1)

Claiming from these Three Battles:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4342309&postcount=13
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4349470&postcount=40
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4342309&postcount=13

Obtaining The Following:
KOC: Cyclohm (2)
Dusclops: 1 EC, 2 MC
Dragonite: 3 MC
Machamp: 3 MC

Cyclohm: 3 MC

Both Battlers 2 CC

I get 4 UC
Arcanite: 2 CC
Cyclohm the Cruel: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Lucario: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Arcanine: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Arcanite: 3CC
Donphan: 3MC, 1KOC
Scrafty: 3MC, 1KOC
Cyclohm: 3MC, 2KOC
Vanilluxe: 3MC
All KOC are going into MC, so gains in MC are:

I get 7CC
Cychlom: 9MC
Lucario: 4MC
Arcanine 4MC
Scrafty: 4MC
Donphan: 4MC
Dragonite: 3MC
Machamp: 3MC
Vanilluxe: 3MC

Buying a new mon.

CC: 2->0

Bagon "Aragorn" (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sheer Force (DW Locked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember

Endure
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Brick Break
Fire Blast
Rock Slide

Total: 12

Another battle, another claim, another loss.

ETERNAL DRIFTER: 2 CC
Dream Slayer: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, 1 KOC
Scraggy: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Luck went with me for a bit... then turned SHARPLY against me. No matter... there's always another fight...

Dream Slayer thus gains 1 EC, 1 DC, and 3 MC. Using the MC, he'll gain Mean Look, Poison Fang, and Acrobatics (BW Level Up: -1 each, -3 total).

Scraggy gains 1 EC and 1 DC, which he'll continue to hoard. The MC, on the other hand, will be spent on Fire Punch (B2W2 Tutor: -2 MC, although it will be placed under egg moves), completing the Elemental Punch Trio.

Stockpiling the 2 CC.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dummy007, Wobbanaut, Orcinus Duo, EndQuote, AOPUser, Galladiator, SubwayJ, Frosty, AOPUser (2), rickheg, dinosaurdan, Eternal Drifter, Texas Cloverleaf, Imanalt, Arcanite, SubwayJ, AOPSUser (3), Eternal Drifter (2), zarator are APPROVED.

also taking +0.1 twice for the two bigger claims

Lord Jesseus: As far as I can tell there are only 3 2v2 battles in a Doubles Arcade and you have rewarded yourself with four. NOT APPROVED.

EspyOwner: Use the "new" ability description for Levitate and state somewhere what Nohface's unboosted Speed is. Once you do that, APPROVED.

2.3 brings me to 35.9

==

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468289&page=3
7 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=9064&pp=10&page=6
4 CC

6 MC for Venusaur + 1 MC stockpiled + 1 KOC >>> Hidden Power [Ice 7], Hyper Beam, Attract, and Bind.
6 MC for Eelektross + 1 MC stockpiled +7 KOC >>> Aqua Tail, Bounce, Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Iron Tail, Signal Beam, and Sleep Talk.

Also spending 20 CC on two Hard Rocks.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467283&page=3
2 CC

5 MC for Fidgit is stockpiled.
3 MC for Gengar is stockpiled.
4 MC for Toxicroak is stockpiled.

And replacing Magic Coat on Gengar and Toxicroak with Role Play due to the veekun snafu.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Imanalt approved (+0.0 UC since that's barely anything to do)

~~~

+4 UC (42)

+2 UC (25)

Lucky Egg --> DC

Chinchou goes to 5/6 EC, 2 MC, and 4/5 DC. Purchasing Discharge & Electro Ball. 0 MC Remain.

Remoraid goes to 1/6 EC, 1/5 DC, 5 MC [2 KOC, EXP Share]. Purchasing Bullet Seed, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Signal Beam and Soak. 0 MC Remain.

Self Approved

+4 UC, giving me 15 total.

Wait, +4 UC again, I have 19 now.

Also, another crushing defeat. I guess I need a spinner.

I gain 4 CC, giving me 8. I spend them on a Reaper Cloth.

Dusknoir gains 3 MC, which he'll use to learn Grudge as an Egg move.

Dragonite gains 3 MC, which she'll use to learn Focus Punch as a Past Gen TM.

Gallade gains 4 MC, which he'll use to learn Heal Bell and Zen Headbutt, both BW2 Tutors.

Cyclohm gains 4 MC, which she'll use to learn Blizzard and Fire Blast as BW TMs.

Rotom-W gains 3 MC, which it'll use to learn Dark Pulse and Snatch, both BW2 Tutors.

Rhyperior gains 3 MC, which he'll use to learn Rock Slide as a BW TM.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Putting 5 of my 19 UC into Ragnorok the Rebble's EC, and 2 into DC, evolving it into Bolderdash.

Bolderdash (Ragnorok)
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Subtracts 1 from Attack)

Type:
Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5(+)
Spe: 110
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Level Up:

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
AncientPower
Earth Power
Paleo Wave

Tutor:
Giga Drain
Heat Wave
Mud-Slap
Vacuum Wave
Ominous Wind

TM:
Energy Ball
Volt Switch
Double Team
Hidden Power Ice (6)
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4351862

+15UC

I will stockpile 10 of them. The other 5 I'll spend on my Tangrowth getting it the following moves:

- Mega Drain (-0UC, It was supposed to get it at level 23)
- Knock Off (-1UC, LU)
- Pain Split (-2UC, BW Tutor)
- Substitute (-2UC, TM)

UC: 40->50

EDIT:

Also, I kinda bought Double Team for Rotom (see last page) when it learns naturally at level 15, so I'd like to replace it with Toxic (also 2UC, TM)

EDIT 2:

I must be retarded. I also bought Thunder Wave (TM) for Rotom when it learns naturally at lvl 0. So I'm getting a refund and I am using the 2MC to get it Shadow Ball (TM).

Match. I get 4 CC.

Chandelure: 3MC, 2KOC, learns Captivate and Spite
Machamp: 2MC, 1DC, learns Substitute and unlocks Steadfast
Ferrothorn: 3MC, learns Bullet Seed
Regirock: 3MC, learns Rest and Iron Defense
Starmie: 3MC, 3KOC, learns stuff below
Aerodactyl: 3MC 1KOC, learns Protect and Substitute

Confuse Ray (1 MC), Dive (2 MC and 1 KOC), Endure (2 KOC and 1 UC), Gravity (2 UC), Magic Coat (2 UC), Mimic (3 UC), Signal Beam (2 UC), Sleep Talk (2 UC), Wonder Room (2 UC), Water Pulse (3 UC), Zap Cannon (3 UC), Hyper Beam (2 UC), Telekinesis (2 UC), Teleport (3 UC), Double Team (2 UC), Bide (3 UC), Rest (2 UC), Scald (2 UC), Skill Swap (3 UC), Brine (3 UC), Thunder Wave (2 UC), Dream Eater (2 UC). That makes a total of 46 UC spent.

Claiming from this long thing.
(been a while...)

TheMogRunner gets 4CC and a win

Ambipom: 3MC, 1KOC(+1 MC)
*Buying Ice Punch and Dig (both TMs) (0MC left)

Lucario: 3MC, 1KOC(+1 MC)
*Buying Close Combat and Me First (BW lv up) and Psychic TM (-2 +-2 = 0 MC)

Vaporeon: 3MC, 1KOC(+1 MC)
*Heal Bell and HP Ground(7) (-4 MC)

Magneton: 1EC, 2MC, 1DCM 1KOC(mc)
(DC UNlocked!)
Magneton is evolving?

Dish the Magnezone
Magnezone(*) [Dish] (/)

Nature:
Calm (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Personality:(to be added later)

Type:
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel:Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull:(Can be Activated)
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Command: (Ability: Magnet Pull (Attract) or Ability: Magnet Pull (Repulse))

Sturdy:(Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

(DW)Analytic:(Can be Enabled)
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.(UNLOCKED)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2(-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

(I Would like to change to a Sassy nature, how much does that cost?)

EC:9/9
MC:0
DC:5/5(unlocked)

Attacks:
Metal Sound(*)
Tackle(*)
ThunderShock(*)
Supersonic(*)
SonicBoom(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Spark(*)
Electro Ball(*)
Lock-On(*)
Swift(*)
Gyro Ball
Zap-Cannon
Tri-Attack
Magnet Rise
NEW Mirror Coat (evolution)
NEW Barrier (evolution
NEW Hidden Power Ice (7) -2mc TM
NEW Discharge -1mc LV-UP

Flash Canon(*)
Thunder(*)
Rain Dance(*)
ThunderBolt
Protect
Reflect
(Attacks=23)

Stunktank: 3MC, 1KOC(+1 MC)
*Buying Facade and Snatch (BW TMS) -4mc

Karrablast: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC(using as DC)
(DC UNLOCKED!)
*Buying Take Down and Flail (lv-up) -2mc

Well it was a training battle.

CC: 0->3->4 (Amulet Coin)

Meditite:
EC: 2->3->4 (KOC)
MC: 0->2->0
DC: 1->2->3 (KOC)
Moves: Force Palm, Reversal (LU)

Deino:
EC: 0->1
DC: 0->1
Moves: Body Slam, Outrage (LU)

Axew:
EC: 0->1->2 (KOC)
Moves: Dragon Claw, Outrage (LU)

Dratini:
EC: 0->1
MC: 0->3->0
Moves: Hidden Power (Grass 7) (BW TM), Outrage (LU)

Claiming 13 UC after a (hopefully) decent reffing

Giving 3 MC to my Mankey and buying Endure (Gen 4 tutor).

<Mankey> [Steve] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+16% accuracy)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Vital Spirit : (Innate)

This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Anger Point: (Innate)
When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0).

Defiant (DW LOCKED): (Innate)
The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Stats:

Spe: 81 (+)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6

Attacks:
Covet(*)
Scratch(*)
Low Kick(*)
Leer(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Fury Swipes(*)
Karate Chop(*)
Seismic Toss(*)
Screech(*)
Assurance(*)

Close Combat(*)
Reversal(*)
Encore(*)
Counter
Substitute
Endure

Dig(*)
Acrobatics(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Thunder-Punch
Endure

Giving 4 MC to my Grimer,buying Pain-Split and Giga Drain (B/W 2 tutor)

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)

Nature: Sassy (-10% evasion)
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB;immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilites:
Stench (Innate):

This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold (Innate):

This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch (DW LOCKED,can be enabled):

This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)
Grimer
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 22(-)

Attacks:

Poison Gas(*)
Pound(*)
Harden(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Disable(*)
Sludge(*)
Minimize(*)
Mud-Bomb(*)

Poison-Jab(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Payback(*)
Rock-Slide
Pain-Split
Giga-Drain

Curse(*)
Shadow-Sneak(*)
Acid-Spray(*)

Giving 1 MC to my Ponyta,buying Agility (level up)

<Ponyta> [Twilight] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+25% accuracy)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Run Away (Innate):
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Flash-Fire (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body (DW LOCKED,Innate):

This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Ponyta
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)
Size Class: 2

EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Growl(*)
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Ember(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Stomp(*)
Flame-Charge(*)
Fire-Spin(*)
Bounce
Agility

Fire-Blast(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Sunny-Day(*)
Will-O-Wisp

Hypnosis(*)
Low-Kick(*)
Charm(*)

Giving 4 MC to my Corphish,buying Superpower and Endeavor (B/W 2 tutor)

<Corphish> [Rob] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate)
This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Shell Armor: (Innate)
This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Adaptability: (DW LOCKED,Innate)

The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 2

EC: 2/6
MC: 2

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Harden(*)
Vice-Grip(*)
Leer(*)
BubbleBeam(*)
Protect(*)
Knock Off(*)
Crunch

Dragon Dance (*)
Mudsport(*)
Trump Card(*)
Superpower
Endeavor

Waterfall(*)
Brick-Break(*)
Double-Team(*)
X-Scissor

That leaves me with 1 UC,wich will be stocked for now.

2 UC

UC: 13->15->0

Spending 7 UC to teach Axew Endeavor, Iron Tail, and Aqua Tail by BW2 Tutor and Giga Impact by Level-Up.

Spending 8 UC to teach Dratini Safeguard and Hyper Beam by Level-Up and Draco Meteor, Icy Wind, and Dragon Pulse by BW2 Tutor.

EDIT: 4 more UC

UC: 0->4->0

Teaching Deino Dragon Pulse and Scary Face by Level-Up and Dark Pulse by BW2 Tutor.

EDIT: I lost.

CC: 4->6->2

Buying two more mons.

Trapinch "Peregrin" (M)
Nature: Quiet (+Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap: (Innate) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW Locked): (can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 8 (-)
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Mud-Slap
Bide
Bulldoze
Rock Slide

Endure
Flail
Mud Shot

Dig
Protect
Swagger

Total: 14

Swablu "Saruman" (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine (DW Locked): (Trait) Pokemon with Cloud Nine will not suffer any negative effects of weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their SolarBeam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. SolarBeam always charges against them, Blizzard, Thunder and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.)

Cloud Nine also has a command that can nullify weather on the field.

Command: (Ability: Cloud Nine)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Weight Class: 1
-10% Evasion

Attacks:

Peck
Growl
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
Safeguard
Mist
Round
Natural Gift
Take Down

Agility
Endure
Haze

Toxic
Ice Beam
Solarbeam

Total: 16

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Overcoming type disadvantage!

Orcinus Duo:
4 CC (3+ 1 amulet coin)
Simion: 3 MC, 1 EC and 1 DC
Soul: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 KOC
Tim: 2 MC, 1 EC and 1 DC
Trace: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 KOC

Stocking CC brings me up to 17
All EC, DC is stocked.

Simion the Chimchar buys Counter with the 3 MC
Soul the Litwick puts the KOC into MC, buys us Shadow Ball, Pain Split, and Protect
Tim the Charmander buys Thunderpunch
Trace the Embirch puts the KOC into MC, buys us Sleep Talk and Rest

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455493&page=10

Pompeii (Numel) gets 6 HC, buying us Flame Charge, Bulldoze, Flamethrower, and Earth Power.

Stocking CC gives me 23.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451584&page=8

236 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4349759#post4349759

241 UC

Dear god I have to evolve them AND THEN battle??

2 UC is put into Simion's EC, evolving it
3 UC is put into Soul's EC, evolving it
3 UC is put into Tim's EC, evolving it
3 UC is put into Embirch's EC, evolving it

Monferno-Simion (M)
Nature: Hardy
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist:(DW LOCKED)Innate
The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:
Spe: 81

EC: 4/9

Attacks:(19)
Scratch
Leer
Ember
Taunt
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Nasty Plot
Torment

Focus Punch
Fake Out
Encore
Endeavor
Counter

Flamethrower
Brick Break
Acrobatics
U-Turn

Lampent - Soul (F)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed [+5% Accuracy], -1 Atk)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:

Flash Fire (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Flame Body (Innate): This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Shadow Tag (DW) (Innate): Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 64 (+)

Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison
Shadow Ball
Pain Split

Clear Smog
Endure
Heat Wave

Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Taunt
Protect

Charmeleon - Tim (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds one Rank to Attack; Subtracts one Rank from Special Defense)
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (DW): (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 92

Attacks:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Leer
Metal Claw
Smokescreen
Rage
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Crunch
Counter
Focus Punch
Thunderpunch

Dig
Rock Slide
Substitute

Flarelm - Trace (M)
Nature: Brave
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 46(-) (-10% Evasion)

Attacks:(15)
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Leaf Tornado
Fire Spin
Petal Dance
Flame Burst
Synthesis
Lava Plume

Counter
Aromatherapy
Blaze Kick
Earth Power
Heat Wave
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Seed Bomb
Psybeam
Dragonbreath
Grasswhistle
Revenge

Solarbeam
Flamethrower
Double Team
Toxic
Sunny Day
Facade
Flame Charge
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Swagger
Protect
Flash Cannon
Substitute
Rest
Sleep Talk

Back down to 230 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3459011&page=4

236 UC

Lord Jesseus: As far as I can tell there are only 3 2v2 battles in a Doubles Arcade and you have rewarded yourself with four. NOT APPROVED.
No, I awarded myself for 3 2v2 battles worth 4 UC each.
Hence " 4*3 (3 2v2s) "

engedit: yeah ok I thought you meant 3 * 4 or something weird like that my brain is messed up you're good to go

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm a bad loser. Trying to improve..

Charla (Staryu): 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC
Natsu (Axew): 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC

I got 2 CC, saving it to make 4. Axew spends his MC on 2 level-up moves, Sword Dance and Dragon Dance. Charla spends hers on Signal Beam (BW2 Tutor).

tl;dr
4CC
Axew(*) Natsu (M)

Just like his namesake, Natsu the Axew is an orphan, having no recollection of his parents’ fate. As such, Natsu loneliness made him grew to be very independent, to the point where he will erupt in great battle fury whenever his freedom is threatened. However, he is very much attached to his trainer, Zt, looking up to him as a partner as they search the wilds for Natsu’s direct lineage. Natsu doesn’t sharpen his tusks on a regular basis – unlike some Axews, he prefers a thicker tusk, even though they break off at pretty much the same intervals due to his affinity for intense fights. Natsu is always in a fierce competition with Gray, often challenging the other into mock spars, but the rivalry comes with respect and loyalty towards each other too. Natsu fights with the ferocity that comes with every Dragon – by fang and claw, for the very survival of his world and existence.

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker
Type: Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group.

Ability 2: Unnerve (DW)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 57

EC: 2/9 Next Evolution at 4

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Assurance (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Dual Chop (*)
Scary Face (*)
Slash (*)
False Swipe (*)
Dragon Claw
Sword Dance
Dragon Dance

Reversal (*)
Night Slash (*)
Iron Tail (*)

X-Scissor (*)
Dig (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Aerial Ace
Staryu - Charla (F)

Charla is Wendy's closest friend and confidante since Daycare. Witty, and quick to learn the ways of the world, Charla did not trust Zheng at first sight, naturally, and disapproves of Natsu and Gray's loud brawls every other minute they were together. Charla looks out for Wendy, not afraid to stand up to bigger, meaner Pokemons, and its the precise quality she sees in Zheng's group that warms her up to the team. Charla is very touchy, resisting most physical contacts except with Wendy, retaliating with swift hit-and-run tactics whenever approached thus.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illuminate
Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released. (Command - Ability: Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3: Analytic (DW)
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85

EC: 0/6 Next Evolution at 6

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Bubblebeam
Minimize

Aurora Beam
Barrier
Supersonic

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Psychic
Signal Beam

I'd like to buy a Mollux as my first Pokemon coming back to ASB.

Mollux (F)
Modest Nature
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Illuminate (DW-Locked): (Can Be Activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1) at the cost of 5 EN. The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.

SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 76

Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume

Aqua Ring
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand

Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Thunder Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)