Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray first win!
+2 CC
Total: 2 CC.

Spheal: +1 EC | +2 MC (+1 KOC) | +1 DC
EC: 3/9
Spheal has evolved to Sealeo! (No new moves.)
Still have 2 MC from before.
Buying Earthquake and Surf for 2 MC each.
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Monhom: +1 EC | +2 MC (+1 KOC) | +1 DC
EC: 2/9
Spending 3 MC for Dragon Pulse.
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3483337 flashie
Hep claims Ice punch and gunk shot from gen 5 tutors with his 4 MC
I get 1 CC bringing me to 7 which i use to buy SAWK(Stefan)
Sawk

Sawk the Karate pokemon
Fighting type
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Inner Focus:

Abilities: Sturdy, Inner focus, Mold breaker(DW)

Inner focus
Type: Innate

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Sturdy:

This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Mold Breaker:

Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Jolly Nature
Sawk
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1-
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 98
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19
Acc bonus+11

DC 0/5
MC 0

Moves
Rock smash
Leer
Bide
Focus energy
Double kick
Low sweep
Counter
Karate chop

Tutor moves(no egg moves)
Ice punch
Thunder punch
Fire punch
Pain split
Sleep talk

Tm/HM
Stone edge
Earthquake
Substitute
facade
dig

Cube: Approved+.1
complications: Approved+.1
Akela: Approved+.1
Maserato: Not Approved+.1 I just lost my claim >:/, and your missing the portion of your profile with typing and name/species/etc. Prod me when you edit it in and ill approve Good to go

I get 32 CC that i totally didnt need
Gallade gets 32 MC as well

time to max out my first mon!

Gallade spends 32 MC + 35 UC to learn:
Captivate 3 MC
Charge Beam 2 MC
Charm 1 MC
Defense Curl 3 MC
Double Edge 3 MC
Echoed Voice 2 MC
Frustration 2 MC
Grudge 3 MC
Headbutt 3 MC
Hyper Voice 2 MC
Magic Room 2 MC
Memento 3 MC
Mimic 3 MC
Mud Slap 3 MC
Natural Gift 3 MC
Nightmare 3 MC
Psyshock 2 MC
Recycle 2 MC
Rock Tomb 2 MC
Round 2 MC
Secret Power 3 MC
Signal Beam 2 MC
Snore 2 MC
Stored Power 1 MC
Swagger 2 MC
Synchronoise 2 MC
Trick Room 2 MC
Wonder Room 2 MC
Work Up 2 MC

Thus maxing out my Gallade :D

Self-Approved

Claiming from this match.

Jack of Diamonds (Mime Jr.):
EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5
KOC: 1

Spending the KOC on MC, then filling out Mime Jr.'s level up moves by purchasing Role Play (LU), Baton Pass (LU), and Safeguard (LU).

Currency Counters: 6+2=8

Spending two Universal counters to purchase...WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS SKITTY IS A MALE ONE!?

Skitty [Top Cat] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Normalize:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-inducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks will have four (4) more Base Attack Power.
Wonder Skin (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heavily resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Fake Out
Growl
Tail Whip
Tackle
Foresight
Attract
Sing
Copycat
Doubleslap
Assist
Charm
Faint Attack

Simple Beam
Sucker Punch
Last Resort
Psych Up
Helping Hand

Protect
Substitute
Dig
Safeguard
Wild Charge

Then spending all of my Currency Counters on a Moon Stone.

Currency Counters: 8-8=0
Universal Counters: 35-2=33

That'll be it for now.

lolfail
Banking CC
Beedrill uses her much-needed MC for Drill Run (BW Tutor), Mimic (BW Tutor), and Protect (BWTM) using 1 KOC for Assurance (LU)
Chandelure will use her MC for Fire Blast (BWTM), Shadow Ball (BWTM), and Hidden Power ((Fighting, 7 (BWTM)) She will use her KOC for Double Team (BWTM)

Swag

Houndoom +2 CC Total: 6
- Dragonair | +1 EC | +3 MC | +1 KOC (EC) +2 EC->8 EC. Learning Flamethrower (BW2 TM), and Outrage (LVUP)
- Metang | +1 EC | +3 MC | +1 DC | +1 KOC (MC) +1 EC->5 EC, +1 DC->2 DC Learning Earthquake and Brick Break (BW2 TMS)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3483374&page=2 claiming from this arcade run
Arghonaut gains 11 MC total (KOC into MC)
He purchases Punishment (level up) Double team, rain dance, smack down, substitute and Dive (Tm/HM)
Also my Riolu has had full EC for some time now....
Lucario (Anubis) (M)

Nature: Naughty
Fighting type: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel type:Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Abilities:
Inner Focus:

When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Steadfast:

If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified:

This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2-
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC 6/6
MC 0
DC 5/5

Moves:
quick attack
Metal claw
Metal sound
Dark pulse
Detect
Endure
Foresight
Counter
Feint
Force Palm
Copycat
Screech
Reversal
Nasty plot
Final gambit

Detect
Cross chop
Follow me
Iron defense
Low kick
Sky uppercut
Crunch
Earthquake
Drain punch
Focus blast
Hidden power Flying 7
Rock slide
Dual chop
Ice punch
Bulk up
Dig
Protect
Shadow claw
Payback
Psychic
Thunder punch
Bullet punch
Hi Jump Kick
Circle Throw
Agility
Blaze Kick

He learns metal claw metal sound dark pulse
Detect was listed twice in his moves so i take the 2 UC refund and put it to psychic BW2 tm

Moar good stuffs
Bronzor gets 2 EC (KOC), 3 MC, and a DC. As of this claim, which I failed to update Bronzor with, Brobzor now has 5 EC, 3 DC, and 3 MC. Using his MC, I would like to buy the moves Metal Sound (BW Level-Up, 1 MC) and Rock Slide (BW TM, 2 MC), leaving me with 0 MC.

Claiming some stuff.

Two Reffings means 4 UC for me, stockpiling

Also, my first try at the Arcade
I gain 5 CC, stockpiling.

Krusty the Klown the Conkeldurr gets 3 MC, and uses them to learn Rock Slide (LU) and Double Team (Gen V TM)

Rosalina the Necturna gets 3 MC, and learns Ingrain (egg)

Sir Wattson the Krilowatt gains 16 MC (KOC as MC) and learns Thunder Wave (G5 TM), Signal Beam (G5 tutor) Sleep Talk (G5 tutor) Rest (G5 TM) Safeguard (G5 TM) Rain Dance (G5 TM) Substitute (G5 TM) Blizzard (G5 TM).

That is all.

The Wanderer: Approved+.1
Matezoide: Approved+.1
complications: Approved+.1
Maxim: Approved+.1
Yoshinite: Approved+.1
Cube: Approved+.1
Houndoom: Approved+.1
Geodude: Approved+.1
Wolfe: Approved+.1
Akela: Approved+.1
Maserato: Approved+.1, however your Lucario needs to have his attack rank raised to reflect his nature
King Serperior: Approved+.1
Complications 2: Approved+.1
Rickheg: Approved+.1

+7 UC.

2 of these buy Muninn the Honchkrow Protect, another 4 buy Double Team to Tyr the Scrafty and Jormungardr the Colossoil, and the last one becomes a CC (12->13)

In my previous post I forgot something:
15 CC—>16 CC

Additionally
16 CC—>17 CC
Magneton is now a Magnezone with Max EC/DC, so he gets 3 MC and a KOC. I would like to spend 2 MC to buy Thunder (BW TM), and one to buy Electro Ball (BW Level-Up, 1 MC), leaving me with 0 MC. I would like to use the KOC a MC which I will stockpile.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A short claim because I need to UC pump. Adding 7 UC, then spending 20 to let Mirajane learn Toxic, Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Double Team, Sandstorm, Round, Scald, Incinerate, Flash, and Substitute (total of 10 BW2 TMs).

UC: 209+7-20 = 196

Castform - Mirajane (F)

Mirajane is a sweet girl, always smiling at everyone, even though she sometimes do gets into fights with Erza when the latter is not busy pounding Natsu. She helped Elfman overcome his innate fear to swimming by teaching him patiently in Lake Lucid. As a result, the latter treated her as an elder sister, always protective of her while respecting her opinions on every turn. In turn, Mirajane always stays near Elfman for guidance, often perching atop his head on journeys and summoning sunny skies to invigorate the Numel. Despite her small stature, no one else in the family looks upon her as the one to be protected - Mirajane is very capable of looking after herself, usually resolving conflicts around her in a diplomatic way but more than willing to respond with force if necessary.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type (weather-dependent):
Normal type: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage and Thrash without losing focus.
Sunny Fire type: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Rainy Water type: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater.
Snowy Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ability:
Forecast
Mirajane is adept at changing and adapting to the weather, granting her immunity to all forms of weather. Mirajane can also change the typing of Weather Ball accordingly, and take different forms during Sunlight, Rain, and Hail. The Energy Cost of all weather changing moves Weather Ball is reduced to 6.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 70
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

Attacks:
Tackle
Water Gun
Ember
Powder Snow
Headbutt
Hail
Rain Dance
Sunny Day
Weather Ball
Hydro Pump
Fire Blast
Blizzard

Clear Smog
Future Sight
Disable
Amnesia
Hex
Lucky Chant
Ominous Wind
Psych Up

Protect
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Ice Beam
Solarbeam
Double Team
Sandstorm
Round
Scald
Incinerate
Flash
Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)