Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like purchasing a Remoraid

TC 16 --> 14

Remoraid(*) [Henry] (Male)
Nature: Quiet: (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 65 (65/1.15 rounded down)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy

Acid Spray
Thunder Wave
Water Spout

Charge Beam
Ice Beam
Protect

WOAH SNAP, IT'S CABBAGE

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450254

WOT WOT

Okay, so;

+2 TC

Carria(Vullaby);
1/6 EC
2 MC
1/5 DC

Brinkley(Durant);
DERP EC
2 MC
1/5 DC
+2 KO

Using the TC's I have, and the KO's Brinkley has, I'll be spending 4 on two new pocketmen.

Igglybuff ( ) Taffy (F)
Nature: Lax (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)

Type: Normal
NORMAL: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 15

EC: 0/9

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender in the same egg group to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Friend Guard(DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Attacks:

Sing
Charm
Defense Curl
Pound
Sweet Kiss
Copycat

Light Screen
Reflect
Psychic

Wish
Perish Song
Gravity

Treeko ( ) Patton (M)
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type:
Grass:
Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 70

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).
Unburden(DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Attacks:

Pound
Leer
Absorb
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Screech

Rock Slide
Protect
Brick Break

Leaf Storm
Synthesis
Bullet Seed

Keeping the MC's of my current dudes where they are.

Too tired to do any more stuff or things.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming 4 BT from this hax-filled Hall challenge.

3 go to Infernape's DC, taking it to 5/5 and unlocking Iron Fist.

1 goes to Ninetales' DC, taking it to 2/5.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from this.

Engineer said:
Each trainer gets 2 TC.
Two of three Pokemon on your team get 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC; note that one of these two must have been used in battle (Korski, because you sent out the second, the two Pokemon sent out are the ones with counters.

Metagross [Christopher] (N/A)
EC: 9/9
DC: 2/5

I'll be using those two MC combined with an AC to learn Ice Punch (Pre-gen Tutor).

Gallade [Alexander] (M)

I'll use those two MC combined with another AC to grab Pain Split (Pre-gen Tutor). I also for some reason forgot to add Swords Dance as part of its level-up movepool, so I'm doing that now.

I'll use the two TC to get this fellow:

Pawniard [Michael] (M)
Nature: Careful (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense, subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack)

Type:
[Dark]: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
[Steel]: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:

Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60

Abilities:
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure (DW): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Psycho Cut
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Taunt
Thunder Wave
X-Scissor

I'm getting the level-up moves Swords Dance and Night Slash with two AC.

That leaves me with 2 AC remaining.

E:

Korski, danmantincan, TEA_DEMON, Temperantia, Blast, Deck_Knight, Venser, lkk, SoS, XVIcaliber, Atheno, pimpgangster, Woobly Cabbage, MK.

Approved! That gives me 2 AC with 4 remaining. I now also have 4 AC as of this post.

2nd E: iss is also approved. 5

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this.

Stockpiling 2 TC for now.

Joel the Eevee gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC. KOC goes toward MC. All being stockpiled.

Eevee: Joel (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55

EC: 5/6
MC: 3
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack

Wish
Yawn
Stored Power

Shadow Ball
Substitute
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)

Shrug the Snover gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. Using 1 of my stockpiled RC to add to MC, giving me 3 MC and 5 RC. 3 MC is being used to buy Magic Coat (Plat/HGSS Tutor).

Snover(*) Shrug (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ice / Grass
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:

Spe: 37 (40 / 1.15) (-) (10% decrease in evasion)

EC: 4/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow(*)
Leer(*)
Razor Leaf(*)
Icy Wind(*)
GrassWhistle(*)
Swagger(*)
Mist(*)
Ice Shard
Wood Hammer

Leech Seed(*)
Bullet Seed(*)
Avalanche(*)

Magic Coat

Blizzard(*)
Frost Breath(*)
Substitute(*)
Giga Drain

edit: also claiming from this hall challenge

1 TC, stockpiling

!kunc the Zorua gets 1 HC, going toward MC (now 2 MC)

Buying Snarl (BW TM) with those MC.

Zorua: !kunc (F)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion.

Stats:

Spe: 65

EC: 2/6

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
Night Daze

Counter
Snatch
Sucker Punch

Shadow Ball
Substitute
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Snarl

From my first ever triples battle/defeat I claim 2 TC, bringing my TC total to 16. Ratcliffe the Prinplup, Oogie Boogie the Dusclops and Gaston the Machoke each get 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC (except Oogie Boogie doesn't get a DC due to no DW ability). Oogie Boogie also gets 1 KOC which I put in his MC. So their counters are as follows:

• Ratcliffe the Prinplup
    • 9/9
    • 5/5
  • Oogie Boogie the Dusclops
    • 9/9
  • Gaston the Machoke
    • 9/9
    • 3/5

This means a lot of things. Ratcliffe the Prinplup evolves into Ratcliffe the Empoleon and unlocks his DW ability. Upon evolution, he gets Swords Dance and Swagger. I will use his 2 MC on the level up moves Hydro Pump and Aqua jet, bringing his MC back to 0. Here's what he looks like now:

Empoleon [Ratcliffe] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed)

Type: Water/Steel
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 52 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)

DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Defiant (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's move, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages.

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
Bubblebeam
Fury Attack
Tackle
Metal Claw
Swords Dance
Swagger
Hydro Pump
Aqua Jet

Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Yawn

Ice Beam
Dig
Waterfall
Surf

Oogie Boogie the Dusclops evolves into Oogie Boogie the Dusknoir. He gains absolutely no new moves on evolution, so I will invest 1 of my 7 spare RC into his MC, leaving me with 6 RC and Oogie Boogie with 4 MC. With his 4 MC I will buy the level up moves Curse and Shadow Punch and the BW TM Trick Room. This leaves him with 0 MC. Here's what he looks like now:

Dusknoir [Oogie Boogie] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed)

Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 39 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Fire Punch
ThunderPunch
Ice Punch
Gravity
Bind
Curse
Shadow Punch

Destiny Bond
Imprison
Pain Split

Toxic
Taunt
Shadow Ball
Trick Room

Gaston the Machoke evolves into Gaston the Machamp. Upon evolution he learns Wide Guard. 2 MC and my remaining 6 RC will be spent on the egg move Fire Punch, the 4th gen tutor move Magic Coat and the BW TM Stone Edge. This leaves me with 0 RC and Gaston the Machamp with 0 MC.

Machamp [Gaston] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defence, -Speed)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 47 (-) (Opponent's accuracy boost: 10%)

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
DynamicPunch
Wide Guard

Counter
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Fire Punch

Payback
Rock Slide
Substitute
Bulk Up
Light Screen
Stone Edge

Magic Coat

That will be all for now.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, basic shopping spree:

Before:
17 Ref Tokens
9 Trainers Counters

will use:

1)4 Ref tokens to bring my Vaporeon's MC total to 5 and then buy Rain Dance (-2) and Bide (-3).

2)2 Ref Tokens to bring my Snorlax's MC to 2 and use it to buy Earthquake (-2)

3)2 Trainer Counters to buy a Tepig and 4 Ref Tokens to evolve it to a Pignite for Fighting Type Goodness

Ganon (M) Pignite

Type:

Fire Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Blaze (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Thick Fat (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

EC 4/9
MC 0
DC 0/5

Nature:

Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Tepig
Spe: 47 (-) (55/1.15 = 39)

Attacks

Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Arm Thrust

Yawn
Superpower
Sleep Talk

Fire Blast
Wild Charge
Will-o-Wisp

4) 2 Trainer Counters to get me a Breezi:

Breezi (Dethl) Male
Nature: Careful
Type: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Persistent:
Type: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit:
Type: (Innate)
This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Unburden (Dreamworld) [LOCKED]
Type:(Innate)
This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 85

Attacks:
Gust
Sand Attack
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Heal Pulse
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Entrainment

Earth Power
Metronome
Disable

Toxic
Venoshock
Trick Room

5) 2 trainer counters to get me a Ferroseed.

Ferroseed [Onox] (M)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Grass/Steel
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Iron Barbs: (Innate)
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, doing 25% of the damage it received to the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 8 (10/1.15) (-)

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Rollout
Curse
Metal Claw
Pin Missile
Gyro Ball

Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Stealth Rock

Protect
Payback
Toxic

Remaining:
Ref Tokens: 7
Trainer Counters: 3

Quite a bit to take care of now. Anyways, claiming from a tutor ref job. I can't find (read: am too lazy to find) the battle, but here's Flora's comment confirming it (just go to my VM wall if you want proof.

Flora said:
Hi, you don't have to worry about that last round with your tutee - I did it for you and you will get the 1 Ref Token, no problems needed. Just tell me when you're available again (2 weeks I think?)!
Add in the RC from this battle to bring me up to five general purpose tokens. Also claiming from two battles of Grimer domination.

Additionally, I have some nature changes to take care of.
Gengar: Bold->Timid
Ninetales: Modest->Timid
Primape: Impish->Adamant
Qwilfish: Careful->Adamant
Grimer: Brave->Quiet

As for the Grimer domination battles, the EC and KO's take Grimer up to 4/6. The DC bring him up to 2/5, and his MC are being put into Venoshock and Thunderbolt.

Of the two of them are put into Grimer's EC to cause an evolution.
The other three are put into Gengar to let it learn Bide (if you can't beat 'em, join 'em). Additionally, TC are stored. Just like the rest.

Muk [Gumshoe] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+*SpAtt, -15% speed, -10%evasion)
Type: Poison
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 4
Def: 3
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 4
Spe: 43 (-)

EC: 6/6

Abilities:
Stench: (Innate) This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping
Poison Touch: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all this Pokemon's Poison-type attacks will inflict Toxic level poison. [DreamLocked]

Attacks:
Poison Gas
Pound
Harden
Mud Slap
Disable
Sludge
Mud Bomb

Explosion
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Toxic
Dig
Shadow Ball
Venoshock
Thunderbolt

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3622035#post3622035

Battle ended and don't worry, it's only 1 Pokemon!

• Flora and deadfox081 both receives 2 TC.
  • Thistle (Rebble) receives 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC
Stuffing the 2 TCs, 1 EC, and 1 DC. KOC will be a MC, making it 3. 3 MCs will buy past TM move Stealth Rock.

Using a few ref counters.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthr...85#post3505885 (6)

Using 3 of them to evolve Rebble into Bolderdash and using the remaining 3 to buy Volt Switch (BW TM) and Metal Sound (Level-up). Upon evolving, Bolderdash gets Vacuum Wave so picking it up. Bolderdash now looks like this:

Bolderdash (Thistle)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk).

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 110

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Attacks:
Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Paleo Wave
AncientPower
Earth Power
Metal Sound

Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Protect
Stealth Rock
Volt Change

In that case...

Using Deerling (Prince)'s KO Counter as an EC.

Also spending 2 of my TC to purchase an Eevee!

Eevee [Fawkes] (F)
Nature: Bashful (No effect)
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability: (Innate) The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats:

Spe: 55

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Growl
Sand Attack
Quick Attack

Tickle
Wish
Yawn

Sunny Day
Shadow Ball
Return

4 - 2 = 2, Dig it?

Bored, so I am just going to get this now:

Plicowatt [Fried] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+ to Special Attack, - to Attack)
Type: Electric / Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:

HP: 80
Def: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 95

MC:
DC:
0/5

Attacks:

Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect

Counter
Mirror Coat
Muddy Water

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Scald

I had 5 TC, now I have 3.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450327 <- Claiming

+2 TC, 16=>18 (Stockpiling)

Nappa the Haunter gets an EC, 2 MC, and 2 KOC. One of the KOC goes into EC, pushing him from 7/9 to 9/9 and evolving him. The other KOC naturally goes into MC, and with those 3 MC, I'm purchasing the Counter tutor.

Haunter (Nappa) [Male]

Type: Ghost/Poison: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +17.286... Acc, -1 Def)

Ability: Levitate:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
SAtk: Rank 4
Speed: 110 (+)

EC: 7/9

Attacks:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Destiny Bond
Hex
Dream Eater

Perish Song
Will-o-Wisp
Explosion
Disable

Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice 7
Toxic
Venoshock
Taunt
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Bide
Substitute

Gengar (Nappa) [Male]

Type: Ghost/Poison: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +18.539... Acc, -1 Def)

Ability: Levitate:

Type: Innate

This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
SAtk: Rank 5
Speed: 127 (+)

Attacks:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Destiny Bond
Hex
Dream Eater

Perish Song
Will-o-Wisp
Explosion
Disable

Counter

Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice 7
Toxic
Venoshock
Taunt
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Bide
Substitute

Cyndel the Stunky also gets 1 EC/2 MC/1 DC, and purchases Taunt (BW TM). She is now at 3/0/3.

Claiming from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450065&highlight=rewindman
I got 2 TC, Hyperion the Metagross got 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO (going towards MC)
I'll go ahead and teach him Ice punch with these 3 MC.

Metagross [Hyperion] (N/A)
Nature: Adamant

Type:
[Steel]: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
[Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 70

DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species allowing it to attack more swiftly, but can take damage just as well and suffers only a minor degree more knockback.

Attacks:
Magnet Rise
Confusion
Take Down
Metal Claw
Scary Face
Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm

Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake

Thunderpunch
Ice punch

Also Claiming from This:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449463&highlight=rewindman&page=2

Storing the 3 RC for later

Claiming from this battle.

Ouroboros' (Steelix) Stuff:

MC: 2 -> 4
DC: 2/5 -> 4/5 (+KO)

Spending all 4 MC to have Ouroboros learn Crunch (Level-up), Stone Edge (Level-up), and Bulldoze (B/W TM).

I get two TC, which I'm using to buy a Pawniard.

Kusanagi - Pawniard (F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Sp. Attack)

Type: Dark/Steel
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

Abilities:
Defiant (Innate): The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.
Inner Focus (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure (Innate) (DW): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
--------------
Psycho Cut
Revenge
Sucker Punch
---------------
Low Sweep
Aerial Ace
Hone Claws

TC: 2 -> 0

Okay then, I have two battles to claim for and a buttload of collected tokens that I may also end up using (21 RC, 8 BT)

First battle is this failure

I get 2 TC to add to my pile (now at 9) and Staba the Rhydon gets 1 Ec and 2 MC. The EC is his 9th, so he will be evolving into a Rhyperior. This means he drops the Rock Head ability for Solid Rock and gets Poison Jab as a heart scale move. Will also spend 1 MC on Rock Wrecker (LU)

Rhyperior [Staba] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)

Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus..
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 40

MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Abilities:

Lighting Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).

Reckless (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Attacks:
Horn Attack
Tail Whip
Stomp
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast
Take Down
Drill Run
Stone Edge
Megahorn
Chip Away
Hammer Arm
Poison Jab
Rock Wrecker

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Shadow Claw
Dragon Tail

Crunch
Ice Fang
Dragon Rush

ThunderPunch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Aqua Tail

Next up is this much more victorious effort.

One again I get 2 TC (now at 11)

We will start with Prika the Budew. She gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. The KO plus 2 BT go into EC while I will also put 2 BT into DC (4 BT left now). This means she evolves into a Roselia. She gets Poison Sting, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, GrassWhistle and Giga Drain as heart scale moved, and will spend her 2 MC on Ingrain and Toxic (both LU)

Roselia [Prika] (F)
Nature: Bold (+1 Defence, -1 Attack)

Type: Grass/Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Leaf Guard: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed
Poison Sting
Leech Seed
Magical Leaf
GrassWhistle
Giga Drain
Ingrain
Toxic

Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

Extrasensory
Synthesis
Leaf Storm

Next we have Dracor the Dratini. She gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO. The KO goes into EC evolving her into a Dragonair. She gets Agility as a lvl 25 move, and I will add 2 BT to her MC (2 BT left now) buying Dragon Tail (LU), Safeguard (LU) and Surf (TM).

Dragonair [Dracor] (F)
Nature: Rash (+1 Special Attack, -1 Special Defence)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 50

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Dragon Tail
Safeguard

Waterfall
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Surf

Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance

Last but not least we move on to Porka the Swinub. He gets the same 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 Dc, 1 KO. KO and 2 BT (0 BT left now) go in his EC, so he becomes a Piloswine. I'm also going to put 2 RC in MC and 2 RC in his DC (17 RC left now). He gets AncientPower and Peck as heart scale moves, and will buy Ice Fang (LU), Earthquake (LU) and Ice Beam (TM).

Piloswine [Porka] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, +10% Accuracy for opponents)

Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)

Abilities:

Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.

Thick Fat: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Attacks:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind
AncientPower
Peck
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Blizzard
Dig
Buldoze
Ice Beam

Avalanche
Icicle Spear
Bite

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Claiming 2 RC from here.

Stockpiling them for now. Cheers, Flora and deadfox!

Also, supposedly my Bagon evolved, here's that:

Buster (*) Shelgon (M)

Nature:
Mild (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type: Dragon

Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:

Def: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 50

Abilities:

Rock Head:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Attacks:

Rage(*)
Bite(*)
Leer(*)
Headbutt(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Ember(*)
Zen Headbutt
Crunch

Dragon Dance(*)
Dragon Pulse(*)
Hydro Pump(*)

Brick Break(*)
Dragon Claw(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Flamethrower

Doing several things:

Changing nature on Roy the Torchic from Naughty to Naive.

Stats:
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 52 + 8 accuracy flat

Changing nature on Hype Dog the Marshtomp from Relaxed to Brave.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 43 - 10 evasion flat

Also will be using 2 Trainer Counters to add the newest member of the team!

Ralts - Clara (F)
Nature: Calm
Type: Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Syncronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 40

Attacks:
-Growl
-Confusion
-Double Team
-Teleport
-Lucky Chant
-Magical Leaf
-Heal Pulse
-Calm Mind

-Disable
-Encore
-Memento

-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Toxic

Okay,since this forum is HUGE, and I can't find a post of mine to edit, I'm feeling like some pokes, so:
-4 TC
(This is soooo hard on an iPod Touch. Damn.)

Spider-Shock the JolTik
Spider-Shock(Joltik)
Nature:Timid(+15% Speed, +0% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type:
Electric-*Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Bug-Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities: Compoundeyes(Innate)-*This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.

Unnerve(Innate)-*The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

DW: Swarm(Innate)-*When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:
HP:90
Atk:Rank 1(-1)
Def:Rank 2
Sp.Atk:Rank 2
Sp.Def:Rank 2
Speed:74(*1.15)

Moves:
String Shot
Leech Life
Spider Web
Thunder Wave
Fury Cutter
Electroweb
Bug Bite
Gastro Acid

Pin Missile
Cross Poison
Rock Climb

Cut
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Candellabra the Litwick
Candelabra(Litwik)
Nature:Modest(+1 Sp.Atk, -1 Atk)
Type:
Ghost- Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fire- Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire(Innate)-*This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body(Innate)-*This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

DW:Shadow Tag(Innate)-*Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.

Stats:
HP:90
Atk:Rank 1 (-1)
Def:Rank 2
Sp.Atk:Rank 4 (+1)
Sp.Def:Rank 2
Speed:20

Moves:
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Smog
Fire Spin
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Will-O-Wisp
Flame Burst
Imprison

Haze
Acid
Heat Wave

Shadow Ball
Sunny Day
Solarbeam

Battle

Time to spend a bit!

Wartortle:
EC: +1 = 5/9
MC: +2 = 6
DC: +1 = 5/5

He will learn Dig (BW TM) and Mirror Coat (Egg Move), leaving him with 1 MC.

Venonat:
EC: +1 = 3/6
MC: +2 = 7
DC: +1 = 3/5

She will do nothing with the MC.

Bronzor:
EC: +1 = 2/6
MC: +2 = 5
DC: +1 = 2/5

It will learn Rock Slide (BW TM), leaving it with 3 MC.

+2 TC = 6

I'm going to use the TC to buy a Poliwag (2 TC), a Vulpix (2 TC), and a Larvitar (2 TC)

Poliwag (Spring) (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Water

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.
Swift Swim (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Stats:

Spe: 90

Attacks:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
DoubleSlap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Mud Shot
Encore
Mind Reader

Ice Beam
Surf
Protect

Vulpix (Summer) (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Drought (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:

Attacks:
Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Fire Spin
Will-O-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Imprison
Flame Burst
Flamethrower
Safeguard

Disable
Hypnosis
Hex

Energy Ball
Overheat
Protect

Larvitar (Autumn) (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

Spe: 35 (-)

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Iron Head

Earthquake
Brick Break
Protect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)