Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I actually have one of these! Though I have to emphasise that (true to what you're asking) it's definitely not competitive. Bashful Lv.10 DW Multiscale Lugia, from the radar thingy. I don't need or want it, though I'd appreciate any replacement Lugia (for dex purposes) if you're interested.

Although I do wonder why you'd want a competitive ability on a non-competitive Pokemon!
I'm collecting every Pokémon with every possible ability for my elaborate living Dex! I do have a replacement Lugia for you. I might even use yours for competitive purposes, as I'm never going to get a good one anyway :P

hey everyone, im not much into pokemon competing or anything like that but pokemon omega ruby is the first pokemon game ive actually spent over 180 hours on. its easily my favorite game at the moment and im working on completing my pokedex for that shiny charm. just wanna know if anyones willing to part with any shinies. they dont have to be powerful or rare (as if shinies arent rare enough already) just wanting pokemon that look alot better than the originals! thanks in advance to anyone thats willing to help ;)

hey everyone, im not much into pokemon competing or anything like that but pokemon omega ruby is the first pokemon game ive actually spent over 180 hours on. its easily my favorite game at the moment and im working on completing my pokedex for that shiny charm. just wanna know if anyones willing to part with any shinies. they dont have to be powerful or rare (as if shinies arent rare enough already) just wanting pokemon that look alot better than the originals! thanks in advance to anyone thats willing to help ;)
Shinies aren't that rare, they're even easier to get now thanks to SV hatching and the new breeding mechanics.

I've got a shiny Whismur and Spinda that I've caught in the wild. If youre interested.

I don't think you need to actually get everything as a shiny to get your shiny charm, just have them captured for the Dex entry. Breeding shiny Pokemon is also much easier this generation with TSV matching. (And for the record, I don't agree with all shinies looking much better than the regular forms :p.)

Does anyone have an adamant riolu or lucario they could give me? I don't care about ivs because I am just a battle maison scrub. I don't have much to give as I am just getting started with this whole ev thing x)

I don't think you need to actually get everything as a shiny to get your shiny charm, just have them captured for the Dex entry. Breeding shiny Pokemon is also much easier this generation with TSV matching. (And for the record, I don't agree with all shinies looking much better than the regular forms :p.)
well i meant im still working on catching every pokemon so my dex is finished so i can get my charm to make hunting alot easier. out of OR and X ive only encountered a shiny kriketune

Shinies aren't that rare, they're even easier to get now thanks to SV hatching and the new breeding mechanics.

I've got a shiny Whismur and Spinda that I've caught in the wild. If youre interested.
yeah sure itd be appreciated ill take any shinies i can get ahold of lol im more facinated with collecting as many as possible than actually training them

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get the shiny charm you need to have caught every single Pokemon in existence or obtained every Pokemon. Event Pokemon like celebi and mew don't count.

There's nothing wrong with being a battle maison "scrub"! ;p I prefer it to battlespot etc as it's much harder due to diversity of pokes/sets ..and if you want a decent run in the maison you will need some very good pokes! anyway..i got a jolly luca if thts any good for u?? Pm me for other poke or maison strategy/suggestions :)

Does anyone have an adamant riolu or lucario they could give me? I don't care about ivs because I am just a battle maison scrub. I don't have much to give as I am just getting started with this whole ev thing x)

There's nothing wrong with being a battle maison "scrub"! ;p I prefer it to battlespot etc as it's much harder due to diversity of pokes/sets ..and if you want a decent run in the maison you will need some very good pokes!anyway
Yeah I know x) But I am just looking to get started seriously. Previously I would just play regular singles, doubles and triples. Friends say that supers are more fun but at the same time require ev training and good natures. So I am just getting started and trying to get into the competitive aspect. Trying to hatch an egg of the right nature seems difficult though. Its much easier when the parent already has the nature you want but if they don't then the grind is real x(

I am new to the o-power thing, and I am hatching a lot of eggs right now. How doing I get o-powers?

Sorry about the double post. I literally made this account a few mins ago so still learning my way around things. I am still trying to figure out if the alerts live update or do I have to keep refreshing xP

Yeah I know x) But I am just looking to get started seriously. Previously I would just play regular singles, doubles and triples. Friends say that supers are more fun but at the same time require ev training and good natures. So I am just getting started and trying to get into the competitive aspect. Trying to hatch an egg of the right nature seems difficult though. Its much easier when the parent already has the nature you want but if they don't then the grind is real x(

I am new to the o-power thing, and I am hatching a lot of eggs right now. How doing I get o-powers?

There's more to my post to you above, my fat fingers sent it too early before I'd finished lol... msg me if you want help getting a team together iv got spitbacks of all my battle maison pokemon

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
What are some Pokemon that like having Gen III-exclusive tutors? Been thinking about going on a capture/breeding RNG spree out of boredom.

Sorry about the double post. I literally made this account a few mins ago so still learning my way around things. I am still trying to figure out if the alerts live update or do I have to keep refreshing xP
Google is your friend. You really need to look into the way breeding works in Gen 6. Destiny Knot etc.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What are some Pokemon that like having Gen III-exclusive tutors? Been thinking about going on a capture/breeding RNG spree out of boredom.
Anything that appreciates Double-Edge, Seismic Toss, Body Slam , Dynamic Punch or Mimic.

Or even better, Metronome for teh lulz.

Looking for a Singapore Summer 2015 Rayquaza code. CMT or PM/VM to work out a deal.

Also still need someone to help me evolve a scyther.

If you were breeding a Girafarig in a friend ball, which ability would you pick (since it's impossible to breed HA Girafarig in a friend ball)?

EDIT:
Inner Focus or Early Bird?

And why would you choose that ability?

If you were breeding a Girafarig in a friend ball, which ability would you pick (since it's impossible to breed HA Girafarig in a friend ball)?

EDIT:
Inner Focus or Early Bird?

And why would you choose that ability?
Inner focus prevents fake out/flinches
Edit: if I'm wrong correct me.

I'm collecting every Pokémon with every possible ability for my elaborate living Dex! I do have a replacement Lugia for you. I might even use yours for competitive purposes, as I'm never going to get a good one anyway :P
PM me when you're ready, I'm GMT 0 and might go to bed soon but I'll be free tomorrow!

Looking for a prankster purrloin/liepard.

I can trade for 4-5IV karrablast, Druddigon, Kabuto, Emolga, Frillish, Spritzee, Cleffa and Larvitar, all carrying beneficial natures and abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)