Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see that sig I wish ten pages ago I'd said "Don't worry guys, all is not lost. I mean, size 50 shoes, are you fucking kidding me? You know what they say about guys with big feet..."

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Whenever I see that sig I wish ten pages ago I'd said "Don't worry guys, all is not lost. I mean, size 50 shoes, are you fucking kidding me? You know what they say about guys with big feet..."
Or you know, it could be European sizes which tend to go up there :toast:

That would also explain his abysmal English.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is on a vacation paid by his wife's alimony.

- Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. Management

Only 4k for jira is just ridicolous, considering that he is a top RBY/GSC/RSE player! HF whistle :)

Have a nice day

while we're being big jerks i'm going to go ahead and post what the other 8 teams are thinking and mention that if you weren't good enough to get picked you probably look even more pathetic by putting your fandom in your sig

seriously if you want her so bad just ask her

i guess it takes us one step closer to emulating real sports though

Hey, sorry for being a newfag, but how do you get to be a ''player'' on one of the teams? And what is this ''bidding'' stuff?

I would like to note that you spelt my name wrong in the list of players. there is an L in my name. Also, should I be suprised kotw hasnt been bid on yet?

while I'm at it, pick me, I'm cheap and work hard. Come be outsourced by Indians, and give me a job. etc

Normally I wouldn't do this but this is such an unbelievably stupid request I thought you guys might find this as funny as I did.

Woke up to this PM...

6A9 Ace Matador said:
Hi, I have a proposition. Team Firebot Charmanders won't bid on any of your guys if you trade one of Gouki, Atticus or Husk. We will also bid up others who bid on players you want and trade them to you to make up for us sniping you earlier.

thanks
am
Gosh, guys, I don't know! What should I do!?!?

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
For any manager with an available spot, my OU team just reached top 10 on the TU ladder at least for the time being.

Also can play Uber, UU and ADV if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)