Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantasia, entirely missing DM's post about cluttering the thread, needlessly assumes his opinion matters and clutters the thread.

StrangerDanger, where did number 5 go!!

I must protest one part of the OP, I fear...while I can buy StrangerDanger as an angel, Doomsday is pretty clearly a demon...

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I'll be your FRIEND, man. I'll be EVERYONE's friend. That's how friendly I am.

Let's all do a group hug while we're all still alive :D

*HUG*
Aren't I such a good role model to Brain? I converted him into frendly boi and a cuddly one too. I am so proud

:heart:

On a side note, my new target n1 in any mafia is user: evan; screw jackal (:

You all reunite in the morning and look to the warm, fuzzy body on the floor. It is the body of Carebear, also known as AvatarST. He passed out because of all the huggings in the night. You watch him sleeping and you think, "Aww, how adorable."

this is a fake message IT IS NOT PART OF THE GAME

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Day 1.

Dawn cracks over subspace. Heroes and villains alike come in droves across the patchwork landscape, ending at the fateful Tiananmen Square.

When they get there though, they each notice. Two are missing.

Gabriel and Loki buzz above you.

'Alright people, listen up.' Gabriel says. 'Real Nigga Roll Call.'

'In reverse', smiles Loki.

Dumbfounded by what they mean, you notice two corpses on Loki's shoulders.

'Don't worry--we didn't kill 'em. You guys did that on your own. We're just here to hold...'services'.'

The first body they throw is the corpse of a little girl--the flesh has been impounded, the head smashed in, and all of her limbs broken. You recognize the body as Tangerine.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Tangerine,
You are that freaky bitch from 'The Ring', Samara.
You are allied with the Supervillains.

Abandoned at birth by an insane mother, you were taken in by the nice Richard Cox and Anna Morgan. you were promised a nice home with a loving family, however your powers of 'Projected Thermography', allowing yourself to burn images into the minds of others, put you at a danger to yourself, and others.

This curse led you to torment children, animals, and your own adopted mother with gruesome images of torture, gore, and death, driving her to desperation, throwing you down a well, and leading to her own suicide.

In that well you survived 7 days, planning a way to get revenge on the world that rejected you at every turn.

You succeeded. You have the Videotape.

During the night, you may send either myself or Doomsday with the message 'Night X--sending tape to user'. That night, your videotape will appear in the hands of that user. In 7 days after its arrival, you will randomly choose among the users who have seen the tape, and then kill them with that freaky fucking prepubescent voodoo that you do.

This will continue for however many intervals of 7 days there are in the game--unless your videotape is lost, or destroyed.

You win if the Supervillains win.
Upon inspection, it seems that the videotape is nowhere to be found.

The next corpse has slash marks all over it, and is shot up with bullets all over--you can also see what looks like magic marker written on his limbs, and...is that taco meat?! You identify the blonde-haired cadaver as Shiney.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Shiney,
You are Jay.
...You are also Chronic.
You have no alliance--you are Neutral.

You know, maybe one night you and Lunch Box are out and you're mackin' some chick and shit, and she's, like, "Ooh, I want to suck youse guys' dicks off," and she's, like, "What your names?" And you’re, like, "Jay and Silent Bob." Reco'nize. And she's like, "Oh, I've read on the Smogon Forums that fuckin' youse guys are a couple of little fuckin' jerkoffs." And then she goes and sucks two other guys' dicks off instead. Well, FUCK that.

Yeah that’s right; you’re Jay, drug dealer from Jersey. And this shit ain’t gonna stand. While you’d prefer travelling across the world just to beat those fuckin’ pricks that have been badmouthing your reputation, you’re happy to stay put at Quick-Stop and smoke some joints with your fat friend Silent Bob.

Now, to be Jay is a bitch. The thing about you is that you’re an immature fuck, so whenever you post in the main mafia thread, you’ll have to make at least one of the following jokes…

- A joke involving shit.
- A joke involving your masculinity.
- A joke involving weed.

That’s fuckin’ right, you don’t get to be Jay without any kind of trouble. Now get your head movin’ and think about those jokes, else you might just have to smoke some Jay pole. BONG…

However, by night, Jay turns into the costumed super-stoner known as Chronic. You would really enjoy kicking some criminal ass, but with arch-villains like Cock-Knocker you just feel like it’s not worth your troubles.

During the night, you may pm me or Doomsday with ‘Night X – Sabotaging User X'. That night, if some motherfucker is gettin' messages from the game's administrations, you'll straight slick-snice-snatch that shit, and replace it with a message of your own. You don’t get to do the message, though. That’s up to the badasses controlling this fuckin’ game.

Anyways, yeah. You and fat fuck do this together--so only one of youse can use your power a night.

In something as big as this shit, you wanna be together with your best friend. After all, if anything happens to you, you can just use his fat body as cover.

Your partner is (BAN ME PLEASE)S.

Yeah, you win if both of you survive. Otherwise, shit. Live or something. You're a stoner--you'll figure it out.
'Alright guys, get voting--don't forget to bold it' says Gabriel, as loki smiles with his blade in hand.

Day 1 Begins. Night 2 will start 48 hours from this post--or when a majority is reached. 21 votes are needed for a majority. PMs will go out starting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)