Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
which already gives his own faction and lead and puts him ahead of everyone else. you're essentially handy capping everyone. even if you do believe this information as a badass, you obviously giving the super villains, who can already lynch off everyone even more powerful. you play to win, and as a badass, you end up losing more then you gain

which already gives his own faction and lead and puts him ahead of everyone else. you're essentially handy capping everyone. even if you do believe this information as a badass, you obviously giving the super villains, who can already lynch off everyone even more powerful. you play to win, and as a badass, you end up losing more then you gain
Requesting evidence on Thunda's badassery :naughty:

on a serious matter, i request that he actually gets proof rather then claims. i find it funny how you just believe what he says and then as a victim the pity goes to the accuser. ask of both.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

on a serious matter, i request that he actually gets proof rather then claims. i find it funny how you just believe what he says and then as a victim the pity goes to the accuser. ask of both.
You're asking us to choose between yourself a thunder, in a nutshell, but to be quite honest that tactics never going to work. If thunder is right then we lynch a mafia and now have someone in contact with the inspector. If thunder is wrong then we lynch him tomorow. If you're right then we end up lynching a mafia (thunder), if you're wrong we most likely lynch you tomorow. Se where this goes? We're a lot less likely to lynch the guy in contact with the Inspector.

I'm sticking to my guns.

@moi

what the hell is this rand vote.... you people are seriously starting to get me mad with this. first off, you trust thunda with this, who has no evidence what so ever of anything happening. Next, after 3 votes, you have rand votes of people who don't want to raise suspicion of themselves. do the smart thing people, and don't be stupid.

lynch thunda

next we have an example of basing it off rumor. god this is pathetic. get evidence before you rand vote.
That makes this a rather hypocritical post. I assume your only real evidence is him lynching you without evidence?

Sunday, there are multiple inspectors, at least one per team. i'm sure almost everyone is in contact with an inspector, and it all depends on what team you're allied with.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let me just reiterate that it's retarded to start a mafia game with a night, two people never got to play and this first vote will still be random. I'm totally running a game in the future.
Pause. Thanks for that.

Anyways, how is it retarded? If we start on a day, then yet another player is killed without even starting the game--these two players had their chances to use their abilities, and they did. So they played more of a game than they would have in the case that they were bandwagoned.

Also, inspector(s) would presumably have gotten information during the night, which ups the chance of a direct hit rather than literally a random vote--at least we have something to go for on the first nights other than 'shiv is always shifty.' or something.

Edit: 11 bold votes for moi, 1 bold vote for thunda. Another 10 bold votes to lynch.

Resume.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Anyways, how is it retarded? If we start on a day, then yet another player is killed without even starting the game--these two players had their chances to use their abilities, and they did. So they played more of a game than they would have in the case that they were bandwagoned.
I'm not used to mafia games with so many roles, hence the only thing most people can do is vote during the day and pray during the night. You make a good point with the roles, so I'll cede.

vote moi. I don't want to, but voting for thunda at this point is pointless. Poor moi.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 2.

"Moi.....moi.....aaaaand....moi. Well, that clinches it." says Gabriel, emotionless. He nods to Loki, pointing out moi in the crowd.

"Time to go to work."

Loki lunges at moi, but he is nowhere to be seen! After surveying the area, you all see a figure darting up walls and through the trees.

'There he is, i'll get him.' says Loki, confidently.

You all watch in amazement, Loki soaring through the sea of green, as the shadowed figure zigs and zags, left and right, making his way up a nearby mountainside like a gymnast. Loki flies past him, meeting him at the summit. Poised for the kill, Loki thrusts.

moi, panicked, fires his Web shots, encasing loki and his sword in the near-unbreakable fabrics.

moi breathes a sigh of relief, and walks away--not noticing the flames spewing from Loki's sword, webs falling off of his body from the heat, shriveling up as they descend to the cliffs below.

Loki bellows, "I AM LOKI, AVATAR OF DEATH, THE ANGEL OF CHAOS, THE HIGHEST OF ALL EXECUTIONERS. YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE ME--YAHH. TRICK. YAHH.'

Loki lunges for the final time--searing his prey's flesh, landing a clean blow to the heart. All color fades from moi's eyes as his body falls numerous stories to the gathering place below.

'aaaaaaand gotcha.' Gabriel effortlessly grabs the falling corpse, and throws it in front of the masses. 'Lights out, kids.'

High-fiving on a job well done, the two angels fly towards the cosmos, leaving moi's cadaver bleeding on the ground. Close inspection reveals the charred body's true identity...

StrangerDanger said:
Attention moi,
You are Peter Parker.
...You are also Spider-man.
You are allied with the Boy Scouts.

Howdy there, webhead! Your name is Peter Parker. Your life has changed quite a lot ever since you got bitten by a radioactive spider – now you can grab on to walls, have a spider-sense that warns you of imminent danger, got the proportional strength and speed of a spider (this is weird to explain, but basically you have increased strength and agility) but more importantly, you now don a blue-and-red costume and the identity of Spider-man.

Since you were always a bit of a science dork back in school, you have decided to stick with the ‘spider’ theme and fabricated a substance similar to spider-web – something very sticky and resistant. This is your biggest asset in this war; a webbed enemy can’t do much, after all.

During each night you may pm me or Doomsday with “Night X – Webbing Y”. This will leave a character completely inactive for the night, and with a witty message from you, too! How cool is that?

You win if the Boy Scouts win.
Night falls, shadowing the body and its surroundings. You all find a way back to your quarters--some planning to sleep, some planning to take revenge for their fallen comrades.

NIGHT 2 WILL END 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST. DON'T FORGET TO PM DOOMSDAY AND I BOTH WITH YOUR PMS, THE HEADING 'NIGHT 2--SUCKING OFF X'. SERIOUSLY BUNNY RABBITS, GET THESE PM'S IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)