Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I can tell this mafia will be awesome; day 1 lynch was a Boy Scout.

Edit: also good idea on reducing the time from 72 hours to 48!Unless it was like that from the start.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
ok will give GreenPikachu some action unless someone else specifically PMs me and requests otherwise

and if you're a badass, please PM me as I have something I'd like to discuss, as a neutral player

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The night will be updated today. I'm about to leave for school, so when i get home at about 4-5CST, i'll write up the Day 2 PM's and update the thread.

IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR PM IN TO ME THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING. EVEN IF YOU ARE IDLING I MUST KNOW.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Day 2. (also fuck you i can double post)

Dawn once again cracked upon the imbalanced scape of subspace, bringing with it a certain chill in the air. As you all rushed to the clearing of Tiananmen Square as not to miss the voting, you noticed Gabriel and Loki meeting you.

One corpse on the ground, bleeding. Another over Gabriel's shoulder, waiting for everyone to fall in line.

'Alright men, fall in. This'll be just as easy as last night. Mourn the dead, cast your votes--avenge the fallen." boomed Gabriel. He tossed the corpse onto the ground in front of you, effortlessly.

'Barely found this one. When we did--there wasn't much left, so i salvaged what pieces i DID find and put 'em back together again. Figured it'd be a waste of time sifting through dental records.' Loki said, a little too comfortably.

You all look upon the clearing, noticing most of the torso, impounded, a couple of limbs ripped apart--but moreso the head, only holding on to the rest of the body by way of the flesh--the spine had been broken, along with his neck. His headband was soaked in his own blood. You quickly identified his manly back and grizzly beard as DM.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention DM,
You are Solid Snake.
You are allied with the Badasses.

You're old enough to know what death looks like. You know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning--you don't owe anything to anyone, and that's that. You're a man that good at what he does--killing. A tiger doesn't change his stripes.

However, a snake must always shed its skin. In the current mission, you'll be playing a less lethal role--but nonetheless, a very important one. As the 'son' of the greatest soldier that ever lived, your military and covert ops training is the best the world has to offer--and you've made damn good on your promises to Uncle Sam.

Now we do things your way. Every night, you may PM either myself or Doomsday with the message "Night X--interrogate user". That night you will stalk, capture, and 'talk it out' with one user, resulting in them coughing up their Role PM for dear life.

You also have another..."special" ability. After inspecting a user, you may relinquish the ability to interrogate another to 'Silence' the most recent user, meaning that under pain of death, they are not allowed to speak in the thread, lest they be killed when the sun goes down. Understand that you may not interrogate a new user on the day you silence one, and after you interrogate a new user you may not silence any of your past captives.

You win if the Badasses win.
'....snake?....SNAKE!?....SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Ahem. Couldn't control myself.' smiled Gabriel.

The other corpse you found had a clean-cut hole through his stomach. No organs, residue, or anything--smoke lifts from his open orifice signaling heat, or radiation, had sealed up the inside of his wounds. Still, he was in a pool of blood, and almost looked happy as you looked down on his smiling, pasty white face. With a red scar stretched from cheek to cheek, you all identify THIS corpse as Earthworm. In his pocket, there was a note--written in his own handwriting. To himself, perhaps?

StrangerDanger said:
"If you're going to play with The Joker, you'd better be prepared to deal from the bottom of the deck."

Let's talk. I've been thinking--about you, and about me. About what's going to happen to us in the end. Maybe i'll kill you. Maybe you'll kill me. We're running out of options. Out of alternatives. Maybe tonight will decide everything--or the next night. Who knows?

See, you know you. And i know you. Let's face it--you're me. We know us. And you know that i know that we know that all this is going to end bad. Real bad. So we'll do what we've always done. Climb to the top, the break establishment down,
every step of the way.

Before you are three Joker's cards. I figured in all this mess you'd want to have as much fun as you'd ever did--so i made things interesting. During the Night, PM me or Doomsday with the message 'Night X--dealing to user'. That night, you'll visit them and give 'em one of your little bundles of joy. Two of them have traces of your DNA--and upon two days inspection, the user will learn your identity. A new ally, or a new nemesis. However, one of them...One of 'ems laced with poison. In two days, the poor sonovabitch who gets it's going to give up the ghost. Or will they?

I made sure you wouldn't know which is which--we all know how you love your little games.

Well, here we are. Zero Hour, time to go.

Introduce a little anachy, upset the natural order, and bring about a little chaos.

Attention Earthworm,
You are The Joker.
You are an agent of Chaos.
You are allied with the Supervillains?
'Hm, look at this!' said Loki. Fallen out of his coat-pocket, there was one last card, and on its back was some substance. Heating the back with his sword's flames, the code became visible. 'EARTHWORM IS THE JOKER', it said. Turning it over, however, revealed another message--'HA HA HA', stained to the front with blood.

Then there was a tick. The card exploded in Loki's hands, drawing everyone aback, running to safety. Standing in the crater, blackened and bruised, Loki stood. 'Oh. Well that kind of hurt.'

It seems that the card had been intended to reveal information, AND kill? Looking across the crowd, this news brought relief for some--and worry for others.

'Alright people, let's move it now. Talk amongst yourselves, and work out a vote.'

DAY TWO STARTS NOW. NIGHT 2 WILL START WHEN A MAJORITY IS REACHED, OR 48 HOURS FROM NOW. PM'S WILL START TO BE WRITTEN AND SENT FROM THIS POINT, SO BE PATIENT! 19 VOTES ARE NEEDED FOR A MAJORITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)