Super Smash Brothers...MAFIA! - END

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For now Vote Misaki-chi ;____;
Also, if anybody does not believe my claim, ask for my role pm and i shall pm it to you. I want to get all the Smash Brothers together before I inevitably (and thankfully) get killed.

I'm not impressed with this result. It's pretty preemptive. You may reduce the numbers by one, but you also have to start anew because there literally is no other information to pursue after this is over.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not impressed with this result. It's pretty preemptive. You may reduce the numbers by one, but you also have to start anew because there literally is no other information to pursue after this is over.
With this lynch so much will become clear to us, and we will likely get a new target for the next day this way.

With this lynch so much will become clear to us, and we will likely get a new target for the next day this way.
You realize that a lot of the lying has come from your own partners that aren't entirely ready to trust anybody, right? She didn't do anything to cause confusion.

so you're saying we should keep her around because we know she's mafia?
You know she's mafia? The only thing she's done is lie about her role. If we lynch based on that, then she's not the only mafia culprit.

I'll let the pieces fall where they may though. I'm not going to argue the majority.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You know she's mafia? The only thing she's done is lie about her role. If we lynch based on that, then she's not the only mafia culprit.

I'll let the pieces fall where they may though. I'm not going to argue the majority.
I never said whether or not I know, I just interpreted this

You may reduce the numbers by one, but you also have to start anew because there literally is no other information to pursue after this is over.
as "Keep her around as she's a tie to the mafia".

Also, don't make statements about other's hands.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You realize that a lot of the lying has come from your own partners that aren't entirely ready to trust anybody, right? She didn't do anything to cause confusion.

Well it is not one of my partners who tried to disgues himself to fool others with fake info.

Deadline.

You all approach Misaki-chi with your clubs and swords and guns and Mr Saturns, but AvatarST won't have any of that.

'Hey guys, we're guests here, let's try not to make a mess OK?'

He grabs Misaki-chi and removes her cloak, revealing a golden sword. He smiles grimly.

'Really sorry I have to do this.'

Taking the sword, he lifts it to decapitate her, when suddenly she collapses to the ground.

'SHIT, SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!'

Veedrock rolls his eyes at Chris is me's stupidity. As Misaki-chi lays on the ground dying, Chris is me decides he can't watch, and throws her body into the harbour, as a note flies to the ground. Thorns casually walks into the scene, picking it up.

'Yeah, I don't think anyone wants to read this. Trust me...ah what the hell, I got you guys here, I owe you this at least.'

Dear Misaki-chi,
You are Meta Knight, Kirby's rival.

Up in Dream Land, you are God. You are all-powerful, having a Mach Tornado and Down Smash capable of destroying even the toughest enemies.

You are so strong that you have the ability to fly anywhere and kill any user at night. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns stating 'Night X - Dimensional Cape [user]'. That night, you will stab that user, killing them.
*ahem* There's more here, but I don't think you guys should hear it.
You hold the Smoke Ball. Whilst you have the Smoke Ball, inspection results on you will be jumbled up.

You have been sent to eliminate everyone else in this land. You have been sent with
*ahem* That would be no fun if I told you guys, right?
You are allied with The Elite. You win if The Elite win.
You all walk back to your house to get a good night's sleep (heh).

It is now Night 1. You have 48 hours to send in your night PMs. Deadline is 5 PM, Wednesday 11th March, GMT +10 (or +11, I forgot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)