Tournament of Second Chances - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Eye

After my opponent claimed he can battle at anytime if he's on.

Third day straight me and my opponent are on at the same time. I VM, I PM. He ignores. Gets on very late at night for me (When im not on). ''Oh i didn't read your PM''.

omg in 3 games aziki got 18 crits, 12 full paras, 3 5-turn sleeps, a couple freezes, 8 spdef drops and he had a shucca tran. i lose 1-2. "gg" "tfp" "imabitch" not really though note the quotation marks im actually being sarcastic and im inferring they werent really good games

Is it possible for me to get subbed in? I'm having some technical difficulties with my internet and I also need to copy all my teams from PL to shoddy (yeah, all my teams are on PL) and I'm fairly busy. Otherwise, I can only hope we're on the same time (me and KidX)

Guys, seriously, saving your logs is very important for this tournament. I already discovered someone who didn't follow the rules, and he is going to have to take the loss this round. It's in YOUR interest to save the logs if you lose! If it comes to it, I'm going to start asking people to replay their matches if they can't submit logs. Don't make me do that.

As for now, for those of you who didn't save your logs, can you please PM me with your opponent's teams? Just give me what you can best remember. I'll see if they match the teams submitted.

Activity post. Have contacted my opponent, although I haven't seen him online since exchanging PM's. Early days yet though, I'm sure he'll be online during the week.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Having a bit of timezone difficulty, but trying to work it out. We've exchanged VMs and already missed one try, but we should be fine for Sunday.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vaz contacted me a few days back scheduling a time for our match, but he did not show and apologised for being unble to attend. I've been online a lot in the past week or so and I have not bumped into him. I'm still pretty confident we will be able to get this done as soon as I see him.

x

Hawk Eye

Still trying to get this done with my opponent. Everytime i get on to check he's not online and the only response is a "Let's battle now!"
Oh, i'm not online? I was online pretty much all day in the past few days. You haven't been on at all. I'm trying to get this battle done. and your only excuse is ''I get your PMs a day later''. and when i say ''Lets battle now'' we're usually on at the same time. But you ignore my PM completely. You haven't VMed me yet or sent a PM. all you do is reply to what i sent you and say ''I get your messages a day later''. Try making a little bit of effort to get this battle done.

edit:

Good games Iconic. Thank you for being a good sport throughout our matches! I forgot to save the logs, sorry
Well done little brother...you still suck though

Hawk Eye

Yo, i checked your public profile, you're reading this thread. Get on CAP now

Uh, i don't really see how me trying to set up a time because i have real world things that prevent me from having much computer access is "not putting effort in to get this match done." I asked from the start to set-up time because i have a busy schedule.

But whatever, i'll just take a loss. Not interested in continuing with this. GL in future rounds and all mate, sorry I wasn't able to get this done.

Hawk Eye

You're the only one with ''real world things'' right?
1)You didn't even bother sending a VM or PM. other than ''I get your PMs late''
2)You decided to give me the win which proves you didn't care from the start

.. I don't like shit wins like that. Can he be subbed out?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I just lost 2-1 to CobraJSF in some good games. Although the amount of hax in the third was rididulous. I think he'll send the logs.

I defeated artemisian in the first game, gg. I'll send the log in a minute.

He said he may not want to play a second game, so idk whats going to happen.

I beat Dukefan5 in three good games, well the last one was not that good, but I had fun. PMing the logs, I do not have the second game but I do have the 1 and 3. He used the same team in game 2 and 3. By the way I counter teamed him badly in the last game.

I defeated artemisian in the first game, gg. I'll send the log in a minute.

He said he may not want to play a second game, so idk whats going to happen.
Confirming this.

I'm too damn lazy to transfer my team over to regular Shoddy just because Pokelab doesn't work.

+ I got 5-0'd, and doubt I could win the next match. He played extremely well on the first match, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)