US Regional Qualifier - Seattle, WA - May 8th, 2010 WON BY ZEROWING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haha I'm pretty sure Feathers passed me but she was with her friends and I didn't want to be creepy Internet Guy calling their friend by her Internet Name =P Still outside waitin for my really late friends who have the goddamn tickets.

I'll be attending, its late notice but I'm taking a train there.

Can't wait to meet up with you guys to battle

Haha I'm pretty sure Feathers passed me but she was with her friends and I didn't want to be creepy Internet Guy calling their friend by her Internet Name =P Still outside waitin for my really late friends who have the goddamn tickets.
You could have done that, I go to Anime Conventions where everyone acts like they know everyone. I'm totally used to it. xD My friends also know about my internet shenanigans, so it would have been cool. Making sure it was me you saw, really short kid with long brownish hair, Alice in Wonderland bag, Nidoking line keychains on the side? Hehe...

Ah well, you can call me out on Saturday.

Did you enjoy the show? I personally loved the Micheal Jackson tribute and the brief Shadow of the Colossus section.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please report back with a detailed list of all the best teams. We don't have long until the UK qualifier and me and GEC need some "inspiration".

Heading out at noon or so today, bringing some representation from Spokane.
Excited to meet as many people I can, and hopefully not get thrashed in round 1

Good luck to everyone participating! I am pulling for skarm and firestorm, because this is their only chance, but I would be pleased if anyone from smogon won.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
honestly i'm more interested in knowing how smoothly they handle this new larger player base than anything else. it seems like quite a large change.

Just showing y'all something I made to help with identification. :)

A simple badge of my icon! Excuse my finger...

It's pretty easy to see thanks to my color combos. xD

And all you need is cardboard (mine's from a coke case), a big roll of clear tape (shiny!) and a safety pin (taped or glued on).

So yeah. It's pretty neat.

Oh man, I'm so nervous...my first time going and I have no clue as to what to expect, just-being-there-wise...:0 Its tomorrow then, and I can't wait to see some Smogon peoplez!

I am just eager to see some stratagies, I need inspiration <)

i would like to wish all of you guys (and gals) that will be competing the best of luck in tomorrow's regional qualifier. Hopefully we'll get a sweep from smogon like last year =]

oh yeah make sure to post warstories of your experiences so we can get a feel of what vgc will be like this year =]

Oh man, I'm so nervous...my first time going and I have no clue as to what to expect, just-being-there-wise...:0 Its tomorrow then, and I can't wait to see some Smogon peoplez!
Feel free to seek me out! I'll be with chinese_dood and a couple other friends. It was worse last year because of the lottery entry. I was just so nervous about even getting to play. x)

Feel free to seek me out! I'll be with chinese_dood and a couple other friends. It was worse last year because of the lottery entry. I was just so nervous about even getting to play. x)
That is really appriciated, thanks <) I'm sporting my KingdomHearts black T-shirt. See u there!

GL to everyone and hopefully the winner will be something completely out of the blue that we didn't expect. :]

Hey guys - if you guys could please get attendance numbers for both Juniors and Seniors for future records that would be awesome! Oh yeah, don't forget about the videos of the final matches for both age divisions.

I am off to work - see you guys in a few hours.

Good luck to everyone attending the Seattle VGC event! I can't wait to hear some warstories from the event.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I expect every tid-bit of information on this event when I get in from work, or else...
Or else what? Exactly.

andrea

/me cresselias
Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited for you guys ^_^_^ Goooooood luck! Expecting lots of pictures once you guys are done!

Go Ducks!!!!!!!!
Especially Huy. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)