Welcome to our simulator forum

Can anyone give me the advanced IP address? I've got a friend who is having trouble getting the lists of server names up and finds it easiest to connect directly. Cheers.

PL's export text actually is different for some reason, the EVs mess up big time when importing to PO.
Then I suppose the only way to use your teams from Pokemon Lab is to manually recreate them again. As of right now you can only import teams from Shoddy and Netbattle Supremacy, and of course from Pokemon Online. Perhaps in the future coyotte508 can make it so you can import teams from Pokemon Lab.

204.74.222.154:5080. What exactly is your problem?
As mentioned in the first post an even easier Advanced IP Address for the Smogon server is: smogon.com:5080

You are typing in the wrong password. This could mean that

a) someone else has it registered
b) you are using a different input method than the one it initially was in. Passwords are caps sensitive and sometimes also sensitive to different keyboard input modes
c) The server was down
d) You were banned

My bet would be for (c).[/QUOTE

The server is up now, but it is still happening the same thing, a message saying the remote host has closed connection, even though i am writing my password correctly. is there any way of reseting my password, or do something so I can play in the smogon server?

The server is up now, but it is still happening the same thing, a message saying the remote host has closed connection, even though i am writing my password correctly. is there any way of reseting my password, or do something so I can play in the smogon server?
You will have to talk to the server host for resetting your password. So you should send Super a message. Also, can you log on using a different name?

tehy

Banned deucer.
Why can't i download pokemon online?

It sais the setup files are corrupted and i need the originals

Helps

are very amusing, because if someone has been laddering for a while and is still facing bad players, well, since the ladder pairs you up with those who are of similar skill to you, what does that imply about them?

From someone who actually does hold top rankings, this is a piece of advice: Get to top 5, and then you have any right in the world to consider the rest worse than you. With a ladder score of 900, comments like this are laughable.

My respect goes to smogon's actual staff and relevant members, who have actually not contributed to this trash-topic at all.

I don't waste my life on PO and die trying to get to the top of the ladder. It's just a game, I like to fight someone who's adept while I'm playing it. You're top 5, good for you.

I don't waste my life on PO and die trying to get to the top of the ladder. It's just a game, I like to fight someone who's adept while I'm playing it. You're top 5, good for you.
Then you have no right to judge the rest of the players, since you're not "adept" yourself.

Then you have no right to judge the rest of the players, since you're not "adept" yourself.

How would you know? Placing high on the ladder doesn't mean you're the greatest player ever, just means you dedicated more of your time to playing pokemon.

How would you know? Placing high on the ladder doesn't mean you're the greatest player ever, just means you dedicated more of your time to playing pokemon.
Can you guys cut the argument?!

I'm looking at the same posts basically...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)