Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if someone d/c the turn before i win, what can i do about it?

EDIT: user name on here is KotO123
EDIT: they also won't respond when i asked about it, or even to deny it.
Dude my bad i didnt know .... im new my Internet restarted ... my older bro told me now to explain what happen...

I've had some problems with Tornadosx that I believe violate the rules of this site.

He recently opened a trading thread, located here. As you can see from my posts, I expressed interest in trading for several of his Pokemon. Upon receiving them, I found out that two of them did not have the IVs he listed (one of them had IVs quite a bit lower). I informed him, and he apologized and offered to trade me a different Pokemon instead. Upon receiving this new Pokemon, I checked the IVs and found that they were also quite far from what was advertised. Noticing this before I left the Wifi room, I immediately requested to trade it back for one of the ones I had given him, and he complied, saying he was going to shut down his shop until he could re-check the IVs.

I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt when he said he must have messed up the IV checking, and asked him to please at least assure me the flawless Modest Milotic he traded me was legit. He said he had gotten it from a friend, and that the friend promised it was not hacked. I made it quite clear that he needed to be absolutely sure before he could trade it here, and he said he was. This entire exchange is visible on the thread I linked above.

Still suspicious, I asked around for someone to hack-check the Milotic. Misa Campo was kind enough to do so and has screenshots of her results that show it is indeed a hack. She's agreed to post them here.

I've had some problems with Tornadosx that I believe violate the rules of this site.

He recently opened a trading thread, located here. As you can see from my posts, I expressed interest in trading for several of his Pokemon. Upon receiving them, I found out that two of them did not have the IVs he listed (one of them had IVs quite a bit lower). I informed him, and he apologized and offered to trade me a different Pokemon instead. Upon receiving this new Pokemon, I checked the IVs and found that they were also quite far from what was advertised. Noticing this before I left the Wifi room, I immediately requested to trade it back for one of the ones I had given him, and he complied, saying he was going to shut down his shop until he could re-check the IVs.

I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt when he said he must have messed up the IV checking, and asked him to please at least assure me the flawless Modest Milotic he traded me was legit. He said he had gotten it from a friend, and that the friend promised it was not hacked. I made it quite clear that he needed to be absolutely sure before he could trade it here, and he said he was. This entire exchange is visible on the thread I linked above.

Still suspicious, I asked around for someone to hack-check the Milotic. Misa Campo was kind enough to do so and has screenshots of her results that show it is indeed a hack. She's agreed to post them here.
I have indeed agreed to hack-check the Milotic as seen here.

The results that I obtained from the test will be shown as follows:
Rabbit said:
Great, thanks so much. I'm really hoping it's legit - I'm worried because I traded for 3 Pokemon with someone, and none of the other IVs were what he claimed they were. Then this one turns out flawless, so I'm sure you can see why I was suspicious.

According to the hack checker, it is hacked. Notice that the SID is perfectly 0. But Legal.exe has been known to make errors at times. So.....

I went ahead and inputed the Pokemon ID into ProjectPokemon's PID-IV generator to find the IVs that correspond to that PID, and these 5 results were that I got:

And as you can see, none of them contain flawless IVs nor HP Dark 70 nor Hatched as indicated by Legal.exe.

I also went and checked legal PID combinations for the given IVs, and this was what I got for a Modest Female Milotic with Ability 2:

The other PIDs that I received were Ability 1, so they were eliminated. However, the PID above is NOT for a shiny Milotic. Had I took the time to check any further, I can find the correct PID for a shiny Modest Female Milotic with Ability 2.

Conclusion: This Milotic is hacked, and its illegitimacy is invisible to the naked eye, however, by using several hack exploits, I have proven that it is hacked. Would you like for me to help you blacklist the user that gave this to you?

And if you would like to conduct the test for yourselves, the PKM file is located here. I believe that this hack-check is about 85% accurate. All the explanation of why I believe the Milotic is hacked has been provided above. This Milotic is definitely hacked IMO. I hope you take my evidence into consideration.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have indeed agreed to hack-check the Milotic as seen here.

The results that I obtained from the test will be shown as follows:

*snip*
As your first screenshot pointed out, the Milotic was hatched from an egg. There is no link between the PID and IVs of eggs, making your PID analysis bunk. (I appreciate the thoroughness, though.)

However... though it is certainly possible to have a SID of 0, the people who have the expertise to do ID\SID abuse outside of Smogon are few in number, much less the people who can manipulate Pandora's Box to get a SID of 0. The odds that THIS guy in particular (especially considering his posting style) knows "a friend" who has manipulated his SID to 0, is a lot lower than the odds he got a "make your Pokemon shiny" code that sets SID to 0 and gets a TID that XORs with the PIDs.

EDIT: As Pandora's Box further indicates no such ID\SID combo exists within a reasonable amount of time, this is most certainly a hack.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Is that ID/SID combo possible? I can't seem to find any shiny spreads for that ID/SID combo.
Pandora's Box could tell us, but I'm not about to go check. And you can't find shiny spreads probably because of a bug in RNG Reporter; it interprets the 0 as leaving the ID field blank in most cases. Substitute 00001 in that case.

EDIT: I lied. I checked anyway, it doesn't exist for any seed between delay 5000 and 25000. I could go higher, but there's no point. It's hacked.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I would like to report Happitan108. I had a very successful battle with him, but at the end of the battle, he D/C'd before the game could register the win. I tried to contact him about it, but he didn't respond to me.

Also, I know I'm a little late for posting, but I just wanted to say that I've never had any problems with regen1 in the past. I've battled with him at least 4 times and had positive experiences every time. He is a really good guy and I can't believe that he got blacklisted. Just sayin...

He apologized right away, also mentioning he did not know about ''that''.
Assuming ''that'' refers to Umbreon being placed into the OU tier less than 72 hours ago I don't think you should come here and report him right away..

He apologized right away, also mentioning he did not know about ''that''.
Assuming ''that'' refers to Umbreon being placed into the OU tier less than 72 hours ago I don't think you should come here and report him right away..
Ok he still wanted the win. Kept trying to convince me to play out the whole battle..

So? He wanted to keep playing. Big deal.

Nothing actionable here.

Don't post nonsense like this here.
Fine I'll delete it, I was just mad at the fact that it happened to me twice today..but I strongly believe that something should be done if someone brings in a pokemon that is in OU tier into a UU battle. They should may be flee or something I don't know just throwing out suggestions.

Hey, I saw this on the front page,
FC: 4812 6428 8304
Clear: Hacked ID/SID to illegitimately obtain flawless shiny spreads.
and I was wondering, would I get blacklisted for doing this if I clearly stated what I'd done and flagged any 'mon involved? I don't really see why this would be a problem for anyone, since if someone didn't like it, they could trade with someone else. But, it seems like you can get blacklisted very easily, so I want to check.

and I was wondering, would I get blacklisted for doing this if I clearly stated what I'd done and flagged any 'mon involved? I don't really see why this would be a problem for anyone, since if someone didn't like it, they could trade with someone else. But, it seems like you can get blacklisted very easily, so I want to check.
If someone else got Blacklisted for doing something that you plan to do as well, then expect to be Blacklisted. Simple as that.

Hmm... I was just wondering....

What's to stop these people from changing thier FC's and popping open new accounts?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a way to change your FC using an AR?

It is not allowed according to Smogon's AR policy, so it would be the best for you to just accept that. Besides that, most people who hang around in the Wi-Fi forum try to avoid as many AR codes and stuff as possible, because that's not how the game was meant to be played.

Even if it would be allowed to inform in your thread that you used AR for ID/SID combo's (Which I doubt), most people will ignore your thread.

It is not allowed according to Smogon's AR policy, so it would be the best for you to just accept that. Besides that, most people who hang around in the Wi-Fi forum try to avoid as many AR codes and stuff as possible, because that's not how the game was meant to be played.

Even if it would be allowed to inform in your thread that you used AR for ID/SID combo's (Which I doubt), most people will ignore your thread.
Are you sure it's against their policy? I just looked at the rules thread, and this is what they have to say about hacking:

Smogon's definition of hacking is the following- Hacking is the use of any external device in order to modify the game and the game data in any sort of way.

With this in mind, the site will not promote hacking in any sort of way. This means that you may not post, discuss, or promote AR Codes, Save Data, and anything else related to Flash Cart activities. You also may not discuss what is "hacking" and what is not "hacking" - this is because this an exercise in futility.

Yet we recognize that everyone has their own views and standards when it comes to what is "legit" or "illegit". The site will respect this, and will not interfere with the use of external devices in any sort of way. Yet we ask that the use of external device is fully documented and disclosed when one uses the WiFi subforums - as an act that will respect the views of the other party.
Personally, I read this as, do whatever you want, just make sure you tell the other party.

This was the only thing I could find relating to Smogon's hacking policy, and it seems to allow what I suggested.

Why would we allow you to use AR to create a infinite number of flawless shinies, when all the guys who play it honestly, without cheating theirs ID/SID, have only a few shiny spreads they can use in they game? Do you think it would be fair?

Im so sorry smogen for what i done but im hopeing once day you guys will trust me agein i will tell you the truth because im sick of hacking and takeing away people pokemon what only took me less then 30 mins to get I rng abuse for shiny pokemon but then i modifer the iv's useing my ar code to modifer there hidden power to whatever i want im so sorry if anyone has the id:25077 or Ot:Julian plz dump them right away so sorry if i get banned or blacklisted its ok but its time to come out only reason i did something like this was because i could never learn how to rng abuse i struggle but i have been trying really hard to learn but i just keep failing i hope you guys forgive me someday if not im find with it so get the word out :(

sorry stavros man i just stuggled alot but i have broken up my ar and never gonna go back its like drug you can only quit it for so long but you always come back to it

stavros make sure you tell everyone ok i want my pokemon complety gone i don't wany anyone to have them im gonna tell everyone who i traded to my thread to clear it out

now only item im gonna be doing is rng abuse for shiny thats it i can't do anything else i can't do iv's what sucks

Im trying my best to learn how to rng abuse on emerald but stilll going no good i need a real tutor for my emerald game to rng abuse on there if anyone would like to help me out pm me please

also anyone who traded with me wants me to dump my the pokemon they gave me just say the word and i get rid of them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)