WON BY TAYLOR! - The Bad Dream World Tournament! (Darkrai Inclusion)

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looking to schedule a reasonable time with robert soon. we should have this battle done within a couple of days or less.

Will be battling tomorrow. I have to much school work to handle today or yesterday battling. Nothing over weekend so i'll knock it out tomorrow (Or lose, whichever lol),

lost. Game 1 was the worst hax i've ever had to endure, game 2 was pretty close. Well played blarajan (game 2 only though =( )

anyways, we now know that scarf Darkrai outspeeds all excadrill and can sleep them with Dark Void! I guess you can now say that it can compete with Breloom for both a) the role of a sleeper Pokemon on a team or b) a check to excadrill and other weather sweepers.

Edit: it was bad then I was emotional at the moment v____v

Scarf Darkrai only outspeeds ADAMANT Excadrill, as we found out. Also, NatGeo's a baby, the hax game 1 wasn't nearly that bad! <3333333

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thread is updated to this point. Please let me know if there are any errors. We've got more than 1/3 of the matches done so far with a couple days left before the deadline. Please don't make me decide wins based on activity =[

I still need logs from some of your battles. Please get those to me via PM.

We're also still accepting subs on a first come first serve basis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)