YugiMafia - Day Three - More of an Edge for Yugi

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm pretty sure that is Majority, but I don't feel like counting.

Either way, update will not be until around when deadline was supposed to be, due to IRL issues and some minor laziness.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Kaiba summoned Saggi the Dark Clown to the field, and ended his turn.

"Is that all you've got?" Yugi seemed confident. "I'll counter with my Dark Magician! Dark Magician, dark magic attack!"

"As much as it pains me to do it, I will protect Saggi the Dark Clown with my trap card Shift!" I will sacrifice Vorse Raider in the process.

As such, you expected to see:

zorbees said:
Dear theangryscientist,
You are Saggi the Dark Clown.

You are a very weak monster. In fact, the only reason Seto Kaiba uses you, is because you are so weak, you can fulfill the activation requirements for the mighty Crush Card Virus. You will try your best for him, though you don’t know how good your best can be.

You will be using your prankster nature to receive vital information on your enemies. At night, you may PM zorbees with “Night X - Trick <user>”. You will trick your target into giving you his role PM.

<snip>

You are allied with Seto Kaiba. You win if Yugi Muto is defeated before Exodia is summoned.
But instead saw:

zorbees said:
Dear theangryscientist,
You are Vorse Raider.

You are some beefy beast guy with some cool looking blades. Your 1900 ATK stat is a pretty solid mark for a level four monster. You’ve been used a fair amount by Seto Kaiba since the Battle City arc began.

You will use your threatening blades to your advantage in this duel. At night, you may PM zorbees with “Night X - Threaten <user>”. Your target will have his vote in the daily lynch secretly changed to copy your vote.

You are allied with Seto Kaiba. You win if Yugi Muto is defeated before Exodia is summoned.
"theangryscientist, your sacrifice will lead me to victory!" Kaiba seemed confident that his maneuver will pay off, while Yugi just seems confused. To quell, or possibly increase, Yugi's confusion, Kaiba breaks the fourth wall to mention, "This will be explained in the postgame"

Kaiba got ready to make his move, but Yugi activated a Trap Card. "I activate Time Seal" This forced Kaiba to skip his draw phase, and then he passed with no response, clearly disgruntled. Yugi boasts "Ha, now I have the chance to destroy another of your monster cards!"

It is now Day 1 Part Two. There will be another lynch, and we will then move to Night 2. Day 1 Part Two ends 48 hours after this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
As you can see, we've extended the day. I have another target for you guys, but this time I don't have a role PM to boot.

The evidence against him is really overwhelming, and if you need it feel free to contact me, and I'll give it to you if you're remotely trustworthy (ie given me a role PM).

Lynch vonFiedler[/B

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Ok, I'm a tool for doing this (and double posting, no less), but we have to change lynch targets to Paperblade. He claimed a role that did not target any specific user, but was found to be targeting someone on Night 1. He offers no explanation for this.

Vote Paperblade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)