YugiMafia - Day Three - More of an Edge for Yugi

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yugi took advantage of the momentum granted by Time Seal to attack another of Kaiba's monsters. He had his Dark Magician attack a face-down monster, which was revealed to be Hitotsu-Me Giant. The green goblin fell to the graveyard.

zorbees said:
Dear Paperblade,
You are Hitotsu-Me Giant.

You are another fairly weak monster used by Seto Kaiba. You resemble a green bandit-looking dude. You are notable for being the first monster Kaiba used against Yugi Muto, as well as being pictured in the art of the Trap Card Bottomless Trap Hole, despite not meeting the activation requirements.

As a bandit, you are a natural at stealing things. At night, you may PM zorbees with “Night X - Take <user>’s stuff”. You will run off with all of your target’s items.

You are allied with Seto Kaiba. You win if Yugi Muto is defeated before Exodia is summoned.
Kaiba once again has to commemorate his fallen soldier. Paperblade, you were a good man.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 48 hours after this post.

EDIT: Jalmont has subbed in for danmantincan. Need another sub.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Seto Kaiba tried to come back, but all he could do was activate the spell card De-Flavor. This card voids the rest of the update of any flavor.

No one died.

Ace Emerald is missing, and cannot talk in this thread or vote.

Exodia the Forbidden One decides to leave the playerlist.

It is Now Day 2. Day 2 ends 48 hours after all results go out, which they are currently doing.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Send me your results. A lynch target will be coming soon to a theater near you :O

EDIT: Deliberation over. You should all vote vonFiedler. I won't be changing it this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)