Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

@Mingot: Yes, this is after you KO and beat the E4. When you release them again, these are the corresponding slots if you have caught any.

Red Phoenix did the initial test, Davy and me verified. I came up with the slot explanation since I figured we needed a way to show where they would end up.

Obviously you're doing something wrong xD. The newest version does indeed have the encounter slots feature. Make sure the Method is Method J.

Screenie2.jpg

Does your screen look similar to this?

What does it mean when you click "Calculate Encounter Slots" and it says,
"Sweet Scent (Grass/Cave)": 4

I get everything else, but I don't get this. Is this how many frames using 1 Sweet Scent will advance it? Sorry if this is a stupid question. :P

I want to do the calibration phase, but my DS Shoulder buttons dont work, so i was wondering if i could still do it. If so, how can i?

It's okay dude :P.

I may as well use my 666th post to say that I'm considering making a Wild RNG abuse tutorial (bears is thinking of an egg one). Thoughts (I know there are people better fit for this than me, but I'm sure I can manage it)?

Just be careful, if you make it so that everyone on Smogon understands how to abuse the RNG, trading will for the most part die out, since everyone can get almost anything they want.

Not really Flurries, some people don't want to use their time RNG abusing for said Pokemon, so they just trade what they have for it. And you'll always get those people that no matter how you explain it, they won't understand :P.

Um, guys? Its method J. On the main page, just generate some results and R-click and you will see.

If theres been a mixup, this is me un-mixing.

Back