Anything Goes in this Mafia - The Damned Win!

Alright, this is a message from Acklow to all of you:

Thanks to everyone who worked hard. We have finally found our first lynch target. It is Upside.
If you want more reasons as to why we are lynching Upside, you may PM me or you can find me on IRC after 5:30 P.M. or so. I won't be on IRC any earlier (I have work and I am busy most of the day).
Hopefully, General Spoon will have posted this message as soon as he gets it. I trust him enough right now to put this message on the thread.

-Acklow
Hang Upside

I have the details as well, so you can find me on #kindred most of the day if you want. Though I may omit more names than Acklow would.

Yeah, explode Upside

Something he said in IRC made me suspicious of him and then after hearing General Spoon's story it seems my suspicions are at worst not far from the truth.

Are you kidding me? Let me talk to Acklow. I don't want to have to post my role PM publicly, but I will if I have to. Anyways, give me a sec before lynching me so I can talk with Acklow.

EDIT: So it looks like they're making me publicly claim. Awesome stuff guys.

Slim Guldo said:
You are Stephen Abootman.

You are the head of the World Canadian Bureau in the cartoon South Park, being pretty much a bunch of Canadian stereotypes somehow transformed into a person. Even your name, "Abootman" is a testament to Canadian Stereotypes. You only ever got to appear in one (pretty good) episode of south park, which also happens to be the only one the host has ever watched, so you're very lucky to be in this game! You also hate being referred to as something you are not, which is what you will be using to help the Dizzy win this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - USER's not my buddy, guy". USER will accidently refer to you as their buddy, at which point you will snap the famous line "I'm not your buddy, guy" at them. They will respond in kind, and you will continue on with this until daybreak, preventing USER from completing any actions that they might have completed. You cannot target the same user consecutively, since they will take steps to avoid you after your first row to avoid you the next night.

You win if a member of the Dizzy is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
As you can see, I'm the village hooker. Unless you guys want to lynch one of your power roles, I suggest you take the lynch off of me. I don't have a better lynch target to suggest, but you all should definitely no lynch.

GeneralSpoon has been running around telling everyone I'm mafia for a few reasons. First, he claims that only an idiot would hook n0 and possibly mess up his team. Yea, not a great idea, I'll agree, but I wanted to prove my role asap, and with the info I had, I was pretty sure I could manage not to hit a key role (I.E. Inspector). Anyways, don't lynch just because someone made a bad mistake. Also, he says that I've claimed a few things to a few different people, and yes, I have. I've lied to some people who I thought were mafia about my role, trying to get random inspects and stuff directed away from me. I think I've told one person I was SG and one person I was a rogue. Also, if I was really mafia, I'd have my shit straight by d1.

Obviously you can choose whether or not to believe this. I'm pretty sure that GeneralSpoon is good (He does have some decent reasons for lynching, courtesy of my playing like an idiot), so I think everyone should continue to trust him, even after he mislynches. Obviously don't tell him anything until he's clean, but don't like, lynch him or something.

If you didn't see it up in my paragraph, my vote is for No Lynch

Lynch Upside

EDIT: Upside, you're story just doesn't cut it. Also Acklow filled me in and there are other reasons why you are the lynch target. Come on guys I think its 5 more to majority.

Ok, this sucks. Sorry Desperate for playing this absolutely terribly. Got myself lynched d1 :(.

Anyways, if any member of the Damned wants to contact me, I can put you in touch with a Desperate representative (Provided I trust you), and we can collaborate kills.

Also, if there are any wolves, which there doesn't appear to be according to J-man, you can also contact me, and I can put you in contact with the Desperate to collaborate kills.

Again, sorry guys for messing this one up. Kill some Dizzy for me.

Night 1

Majority.

After a night with no kills, the Dizzy were forced to take matters into their own hands. There was general disarray as to who to lynch, since the people who knew were keeping quiet. Eventually, General Spoon decided to step up and told everyone that he had been asked to lynch Upside, who, after trying to defend himself for a short while eventually admitted to being a member of the desperate, and called for aid from the damned and any neutral factions that may exist in this game. There was a short scuffle, but it was 20 vs. 1 and Upside was quickly handcuffed to a lamp post next to the fountain in the square. One of the Dizzy's number slowly slid a gun from it's holster on their waist. Everyone else turned away as a crack resounded throughout the square. Objection stepped forwards and pulled a scrap of paper out of Upside's pocket. Everyone was surprised by it's content.

Slim Guldo said:
You are Stephen Abootman.

You are the head of the World Canadian Bureau in the cartoon South Park, being pretty much a bunch of Canadian stereotypes somehow transformed into a person. Even your name, "Abootman" is a testament to Canadian Stereotypes. You only ever got to appear in one (pretty good) episode of south park, which also happens to be the only one the host has ever watched, so you're very lucky to be in this game! You also hate being referred to as something you are not, which is what you will be using to help the Dizzy win this battle.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - USER's not my buddy, guy". USER will accidently refer to you as their buddy, at which point you will snap the famous line "I'm not your buddy, guy" at them. They will respond in kind, and you will continue on with this until daybreak, preventing USER from completing any actions that they might have completed. You cannot target the same user consecutively, since they will take steps to avoid you after your first row to avoid you the next night.

You win if a member of the Dizzy is the last user standing or if nothing can prevent the same.
Confused and shocked, you all went back to your houses and hope that everything will be better tomorrow.

Night 1 has now begun. Night 1 will end at 19:10 GMT on Sunday June 11th, however the update may not come until later due to the World Cup Final that night (viva la oranje!)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Oh gosh. Darn it. Upside, why do you have to act like a fucking mafia? Especially in the end? I mean, really, you could've claimed to me when I asked man!

Edit: Tonight the inspector(s) will be cleaning me. Once they have done so, they can confirm this claim:

Slim Guldo said:
You are George Orwell.

You are the author of many fiction novels including your famous book "Animal Farm", which is still used as a resource for learning about the Russian Revolution in schools. You also wrote the science fiction novel "1984", which sadly brought around the reality television show "Big Brother". You figure that since it brought about something so bad, you should use it to do something good and help out the Dizzy in this game.

At Night, you may send a PM to Slim Guldo entitled "Night X - Big Brother is watching USER". If USER has a role which targets another USER, you will find out who they targeted that night.

Hopefully, this should explain my faulty reasons for suspecting Upside, but it really doesn't. All you can wait for is the inspector(s)' confirmation guys.

OK everyone, it looks like from now on we are going to need a more solid basis before we try a lynch, though I do have to say, Upside you likely could have prevented this by acting a bit less shady. Sorry dude.

In the mean time, you should all claim to Acklow so we have a better idea next time of who's mafia and who's not, and hopefully be able to avoid making a mistake like this D2.

Well I messed up earlier in this game and I've been informed/whined at that it's giving certain users an unfair advantage, and while this decision is a little unfair on the people with the advantage, I think it's better to be fair to the majority of people rather than the minority, and I don't want people benefiting from any messups I make. I probably would've put this in the first post originally since that's what most hosts do, but I must've forgotten, however I would like to confirm that there are neutrals in this game.

Really sorry if this disadvantages you but I feel that it's the fairest decision. If you disagree with my reasons for choosing to do this then please take it up with me in PM. Again, I'm really sorry, and hopefully I won't mess up again in the future >.<

Well, as you can all see, I was clean. Hopefully we can learn from this that lynching off of such a shady basis that can be (and was) explained away by "He's being an idiot." is a bad idea. I don't blame GenealSpoon and Acklow for the mislynch, but I definitely think they (Actually, I only really talked with GeneralSpoon, so just him) should have been more willing to listen to my defense. After talking with General Spoon, I figured that I could at least try to help the village in death, so I made that post asking for claims.

Anyways, I didn't realize that lying in a game built around deception was grounds to be lynched, but apparently it is. Won't do that next time. Sorry for playing it badly. I tried to redeem myself by getting you guys at least a start on a mafian/wolf, but unfortunately nobody contacted me. Anyways, best of luck to the Dizzy. Hopefully we get some bad guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)