Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Galladiator: Take a Gyarados. It must be caught before fighting Lt. Surge, and must survive one attack from Lt. Surge's Raichu. If Gyarados faints in that battle, release it and immediately catch a Caterpie that can only evolve into Metapod.
Does it have to be caught as a Gyarados, or can it be caught as a Magikarp?

Galladiator, take a Jigglypuff. Name it Rainbow. Once you catch it, it must battle 4 Pokemon without switching out. Its final moveset must consist of the four types of those Pokemon that you beat. If Rainbow faints against one of those Pokemon, you are not allowed to use that type, same goes if you switch out. If it cannot learn a move of that type, use the secondary type, and if that doesn't work, ignore the type and move on to another 4. Evolve whenever you want.

Note: Jigglypuff learns all type moves but Dragon, Steel, Flying (which isn't a main type anyway) and bug.

Galladiator, take a Kangaskhan. It cannot learn any TM/HM/Tutor moves, and must solo Agatha on your first successful run of the E4. Call it Boxer

@Galladiator You get the best pokemon ever Pikachu! Name it "Mascot" it may never evolve (because pikachus the mascot not raichu) and must solo 10 Rhydons/Rhyhorns (aim for the horn) also it may never hold a light ball.

Good luck.

Galladiator, go grab yourself a Nidoran-F from route 3. It must succesfully poison a pokemon from every gym (doesnt have to be leader) via poison point. It can evolve into Nidoqueen just as you enter victory road. Call it Venefirous.
Never mind Dark Ray beat me too it.

Galladiator, go grab yourself a Nidoran-F from route 3. It must succesfully poison a pokemon from every gym (doesnt have to be leader) via poison point. It can evolve into Nidoqueen just as you enter victory road. Call it Venefirous.
Never mind Dark Ray beat me too it.
Nah, you're good. there was still an inquiry on hoblaph's entry, so you ninja'd him.

Meh, I'll survive.

BTW, does Kanga get Scrappy in 3rd gen?

EDIT: Never Mind. Only Early Bird. Great. Looks like I'll be Bite spamming during the E4...

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Arctic, you are such a coward, using Bidoof as a HM whore.

To prove you are not a chicken, you must go through the game without teaching Bidoof any HMs, or forever be known as the Scramble Chicken.

Your choice, have a nice day. ;)
Piplup has a set movepool, so I have no Surf, Rock Climb, and Waterfall. Only Sudowoodo can learn Strength, and only Sudo and Gligar can learn Rock Smash. There is no way in hell that I'll be able to evolve Gligar unless it passes level 50 before Candice. I don't want to use HM slaves (I'm not using any in Ruby except all-Special Gyarados).

I need Bidoof to be an HM slave or I can't complete the game.

Piplup has a set movepool, so I have no Surf, Rock Climb, and Waterfall. Only Sudowoodo can learn Strength, and only Sudo and Gligar can learn Rock Smash. There is no way in hell that I'll be able to evolve Gligar unless it passes level 50 before Candice. I don't want to use HM slaves (I'm not using any in Ruby except all-Special Gyarados).

I need Bidoof to be an HM slave or I can't complete the game.
Come on guys! He already has absurd restrictions (like soloing Candice with mono-attack gligar) so A1 just let Bidoof have 2 HMs.
In exchange you can ask him to train bidoof to level 60 before the E4!
He didn't ask for something too hard.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd still be missing one HM.

Gligar - Rock Smash
Sudowoodo - Strength
Piplup - none due to move restrictions
Staraptor - Fly, Defog
Pachirisu - Cut

That leaves three vital HMs.

I'd still be missing one HM.

Gligar - Rock Smash
Sudowoodo - Strength
Piplup - none due to move restrictions
Staraptor - Fly, Defog
Pachirisu - Cut

That leaves three vital HMs.
You can always reject that gligar. Its evolution restriction is ridiculous anyway

I'll be starting a SoulSilver scramble. I can trade, but I only own one DS.
-No monotypes, move tutor restrictions, or "must solo gym/E4" restrictions.
-No more than two of a type.
-I reserve the right to refuse your challenge.
-My starter will be Cyndaquil.
-No Hoppip.

Team:

1. Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion (Starter; no STAB; must learn and keep Frustration; use Frustration every time sent out)
  2. Phanpy/Donphan (Ice Shard; no STAB) -Texas Cloverleaf
  3. Natu/Xatu [Dexington ♂ | Dexina ♀] (Sunny Day/Solarbeam/Psychic/Fly) -Dexington
  4. Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos [Vesago] (Never two moves of same type; to evolve to Ampharos only attacking moves) -Auramaster
  5. Drowzee/Hypno (To evolve: Must know Poison Gas/Hypnosis/Disable/non-STAB attacking move; Poison Gas will be replaced by Protect after evolution) -Chocolate-kipp
  6. Lapras (DD/Waterfall/Return/Surf; solo 2 leaders) -Iggdrasil/Athenodoros
Reserves/Slaves:
Rattata/Raticate [TopPercent] (Must solo Joey; Can only KO one Pokémon of each leader/E4; no evolution until Goldenrod) -Dark Ray

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Arcticblast: Fine, have it solo Byron and Candace's Snover or Froslass instead.

@yaya0: You get a Donphan. This Donphan must know Ice Shard (breed w/ Swinub) and can never know STAB.

There. I gave you an easy one.

yaya0, I will give you one of my all time favourite Pokemon: Xatu! Name it Dexington if male and Dexina if female. You will give it the final moveset of my first Xatu back in Gold version: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Psychic and Fly.

@yaya0, take a Mareep named Vesago. To evolve to Flaafy, it cannot have two moves of the same type. After evolving, it can never have two moves of the same type. To evolve to Ampharos, all of its moves must be attacking moves.

Take a Drowzee, yaya0.

To evolve it must know Poison Gas, Hypnosis, Disable and an attacking move of your choice that DOES NOT have STAB (by level-up these are Pound and Headbutt). Must replace Poison Gas or Hypnosis with Protect when you get it (you get it in Goldenrod City, right after you catch Drowzee, lol).

Sorry Galldiator for not being able to explain the challenge more clearly. the challenge was somewhat harder anyways.

yaya0: Take a Jynx. It must solo Claire and, before you defeat the elite four, have the moveset of the "Luna" set on the Jynx page. Because of its movepool, it must be named Luna.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
yaya0, your starter will a Cyndaquil.

Oh No! Your Cyndaquil has suffered from a genetic condition that runs in 6% of all the Cyndaquil population: The inability to produce fire! And you were so looking forward to see it breathe fire...Unhappy with this, you decide that he's useless & ditch him...Your Cyndaquil is very angry with you & wants to prove that he isn't useless, despite the genetic condition, by Frustrating his anger on any Pokemon that he sees. Will he be in favour with you again? That's up to you...

Recap:

• Take a Cyndaquil (No restrictions on Nicknames).
  • It may not use Fire Type attacks in battle.
  • It must know & keep Frustration ASAP.
  • Every time it enters the battle field, you must use Frustration once it gets the move.
Have fun.

yaya0, your starter will a Totodile.

Conditions are to come...
He said he wanted Cyndaquil as his starter -_-.

EDIT: yaya0, you'll need a Surf slave as a resereve. Now guys I wanted to try this out, so if it's not ok, please tell me.

I've just noticed Athenodoris (sorry for spelling :p) hasn't posted in a while. Probably cause of Australian time or whatnot, but...
yaya0, you get a Lapras. If Antheo doesn't give it restrictions within 4 hours of this post, Lapras won't have any.

Good luck, both yaya and Atheno ;).

He said he wanted Cyndaquil as his starter -_-.

EDIT: yaya0, you'll need a Surf slave as a resereve. Now guys I wanted to try this out, so if it's not ok, please tell me.

I've just noticed Antheodoris (sorry for spelling :p) hasn't posted in a while. Probably cause of Australian time or whatnot, but...
yaya0, you get a Lapras. If Antheo doesn't give it restrictions within 4 hours of this post, Lapras won't have any.

Good luck, both yaya and Antheo ;).
Who's Antheo? Don't you mean Atheno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)