Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Fine, take a Graveler named Heavy Bomber. He must know Rock Blast, Explosion, and Fire Blast. He must win four Contests with Explosion to evolve, and may only use the above three moves in combat.

Alright, so far I've got:

-Zubat named Flapper
-It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, you must switch out.
-Cannot evolve into Crobat
-Cannot use Flying Type attacks pre-Lavaridge. Post-Lavaridge, cannot use Poison-Type Attacks.

-Geodude, koffing, voltorb, baltoy or lunatone.
-Must learn self-destruct/explosion ASAP and can never forget it.
-To evolve (or in the case of lunatone to be used in the e4) must solo 10 pokemon with explosion and at least 5 must be owned by trainers.

I'll be back later to check for the rest

Fine, take a Graveler named Heavy Bomber. He must know Rock Blast, Explosion, and Fire Blast. He must win four Contests with Explosion to evolve, and may only use the above three moves in combat.
I can do that, by contests you mean the smart/cool/cute contests?

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hmm...should I do a lame challenge or a creative one. I'm pressed for time. Lame it is.

Take a Whiscash. It may not learn the following moves:
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Rock Slide
Surf
Rest
Protect
Sleep Talk
Hidden Power
Toxic
Spark
Substitute

@galladiator, you get a cacnea named "DaScarecro". Dis be dat scarecro from dat movie da wiz o oz so it has no brain, as such it dun no how to learn any o dem moves it cant learn from levelin up. If you can't understand a word I just said here's a recap.
-Cacnea named "DaScarecro".
-Can only learn moves from level up, that's right no tms/hms or tutor moves.
-Since someone stopped using 1 of my scramblemons mid-game and I don't want that to happen to this 1, must be within 5 levels of your highest leveled mon at all times (and if it's not get to training).
-Doesn't really get any good moves from level up or have good stats so no other restrictions.
Have fun, and sorry to hear about your fr.
@Galladiator: Your starter will be Treecko. Your Treecko is green, so it loves the color green! As a result, it may never use a move while facing a Pokemon whose main body color is green. It must solo either Brawly or both Roxanne and Wattson to evolve. As a Grovyle, it is watching TV one day (yes, you have to watch a TV) when The Color Purple comes on. It watches the movie and hates it with a passion. In fact, it hates that movie SO MUCH that it must solo any Pokemon you come across that has a main body color of purple. To evolve again, it must KO one or more Pokemon in the parties of Flannery, Maxie (first time), and Winona (yes, all three). Upon evolving again, it realizes that The Color Purple isn't such a bad movie after all. However, it also learns that the two colors that make up purple, red and blue, were part of the scene in Electric Soldier Porygon that caused seizures. Your Sceptile now loves purple and hates red and blue.

Recap:
~Take a Treecko.
~It may never use a move while in battle against a Pokemon with a green main body color. (This carries over if it evolves.)
~It must solo either Brawly or both Roxanne and Wattson to evolve.
~As a Grovyle, it must solo any Pokemon with a main body color of purple.
~To evolve again, it must KO at least one of Flannery's, Maxie's, and Winona's Pokemon.
~As a Sceptile, it may not use a move while in battle against a Pokemon with a purple main body color. It must solo any Pokemon with a main body color of blue or red.
~Name it Joseph.
Forgot to mention that I don't want any type overlap if it can be helped. I'll give you both a chance to change your challenges, so that there is no overlap. Sorry!

Fine i'll change my challange (since dummy posted his mon first), i'll edit in your new challange soon. EDIT: Here it is, you get a spoink, name it "PrlB4Swine" ASAP it must hold a pearl, because the pokedex mentions it carrying a pearl (despite the fact it never holds a pearl when you catch it). Because you don't want type overlap it can only know 2 attacks at any time and they must both be of different types. To evolve have it solo 10 grass or dark types (or mix and match), atleast 1 must be a dark type and atleast 3 must be owned by trainers. Oh, 1 last thing, must be within 5 levels of your highest leveled mon. Better?
P.S. you also have 2 flying types :P

This will be my first scramble so just one thing to clarify...I have my team (well 5/6), can I ONLY use those 6 Pokemon, or can I have filler Pokemon in their spots till I am able to catch them?

Also...@BiGGiE, I have no water Pokemon so if you're challenge could somehow incorporate one that would be much appreciated...or just a HM slave in general that can learn surf/waterfall

@Hutch, you can only use the 6 you are given but you are allowed to use hm slaves to get around (just as long as you never use them in battle).
EDIT: I hate my dial-up internet.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Hutch: You get a Huge Power Marill! It is set out to prove that it is THE superior water type, and as such may not evolve unless it solos Crasher Wake in its first try. If it does not, it cannot evolve until during the Elite Four battles. It must have 2 physical attacks, 1 non-attacking move, and 1 move of your choice.

@ Zanicus: You get Pvt. Ryan, the Staryu! This Staryu thinks that it's caught in the middle of WWII! Being a selfless freedom fighter, it will not allow its comrades to be KO'd before it in battle! Therefore, if one of your other pokemon faints before it in a gym leader or E4 battle, you must SR immediately and try again. Its' moveset must me:

Camoflauge (Self Explanitory)
Water Gun/Hydro Pump (Primary weapon)
Recover (Medic)
Thunderbolt/Thunder (EMP)

No evolution requirements.

Edit: I was actually ALREADY in the process of giving Hutch a Water-Type. That worked out well.

I would like a silver scramble challenge with no restrictions and with pokemon i get before the elite four and nick names please. Also please no rattata, weedle, or zubat already used them.

1. Hoothoot named Hedwig
2. Aipom
3. Mantine named Irwin
4. Chikorita named Leaf.
5. Ledyba named Pawnch
6. Donphan named Andre

Zauio, you get a Ledyba named Pawnch! This Ledyba dislikes all other Ledyba, and so most solo every one you come across. It must learn and keep Comet Punch asap. When it evolves into Ledian, you must have the following moveset: Comet Punch, Light Screen, Thunderpunch (TM 41) and either Toxic or Attract. If it solos Morty, it can replace Light Screen with a move of your choice.

DetroitLolcat

Take an Aipom. It must solo everything it soloes and cannot fight against everything it didn't fight against. Its moveset must be four moves of your choosing. You may ONLY use it in whichever battle you choose. It doesn't have to solo anything, but for every Gym Leader it does not solo, it cannot solo that Gym Leader. It must be named whatever you choose to name it, and cannot be named something that you didn't name it. However, once it gets to Kanto it must solo at least 0 Gym Leaders, but not more than 8. It may or may not solo Red. If you use it against a Gym Leader, then it might solo it. I don't really know. However, you must have 8 badges before fighting the Pokemon League the first time, and you must have collected all sixteen badges before fighting Red. To be even more cruel, it must have fifteen badges before you get your sixteenth badge. You may not trade it to your Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colosseum, or XD game either. You may trade it to a second or first Gen game. If you use it against your Rival, then you MUST use it against your rival that battle. However, you may solo every Pokemon in the game with it. If you don't do that, then you may not solo every Pokemon in the game with it. This Aipom MUST be a Normal type!!!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Zauio, is this a Silver, or a SoulSilver challenge?

Either way, you get everyone's favorite Pokemon of all time, Magikarp! Catch it as soon as you get the Old Rod. It must be Male. Evolve it whenever you feel like. You may teach it anything you want except HM moves. Nickname it Mr. Fish.

I think I'm gonna start an Emerald challange. Everything must be able to be fully evolved by the E4. None of that Cheri Berry Zubat crap (no offense Random) and no Feebas. everything must be nicknamed as well. I'd prefer at least 4 Hoenn Pokemon.

Edit: Also I'm starting my variable FR challenge

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright Dexington, you will not get a Cheri Berry Zubat, instead you get a Treecko for your starter. Name it NerdyGecko.

As the nickname suggests, your Treecko is very nerdy & tends to spend 12 hours a day on a computer. One of his favourite sites is Smogon, & knowing he can evolve into Sceptile, He searches up on what is competitively viable for him when he becomes a Sceptile. He finds that if he sticks with the moves mentioned on-site, he will become one of the best Pokemon battler's in all of Hoenn! Unfortunately, all that time on the computer hasn't done any real good to him, so before he can evolve, he needs to work his ass off & become fast enough. So Treecko may only evolve into Grovyle when his speed stat totals 60 or above. Becoming a Grovyle, he still needs to work his ass off to become a Sceptile, so Grovyle may only evolve into Sceptile when his Speed stat totals 120 or above. He's finally a Sceptile!

Recap:

• Take a Treecko & name it NerdyGecko.
  • May only evolve into Grovyle once his Speed totals at least 60 & Sceptile totals at least 120.
  • Once a Sceptile, he may only use moves mentioned on this page
Have fun. See, that wasn't a Cheri Berry Zubat.

You get the rejected scarecrow challange.
@Dexington, you get a cacnea named "DaScarecro". Dis be dat scarecro from dat movie da wiz o oz so it has no brain, as such it dun no how to learn any o dem moves it cant learn from levelin up. If you can't understand a word I just said here's a recap.
-Cacnea named "DaScarecro".
-Can only learn moves from level up, that's right no tms/hms or tutor moves.
-Since someone stopped using 1 of my scramblemons mid-game and I don't want that to happen to this 1, must be within 5 levels of your highest leveled mon at all times (and if it's not get to training).
-Doesn't really get any good moves from level up or have good stats so no other restrictions.
Have fun.

DetroitLolcat

Take a Graveler named Gravel Er. It must not know the following moves:
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Rock Blast
Hidden Power
Focus Punch
Double-edge
Substitute
Roar
Body Slam
Explosion
Rest
Sleep Talk

Take a Barboach. Barboach is unsure about anything it does, so he may never use the same move twice in a row. Name him/her "Insecure".

I'm recycling old challenges, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)