Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why everyone should read the blacklist if they want to avoid DCs.

There is nothing else the mods can do, since it wouldn't be fair to ban anyone from all smogon just because they DC on Wi-fi battles. Don't forget Smogon is not just the Wi-fi section.

I'd like to report Bond697 for distributing my shiny Mew and shiny Deoxys without my permission. He basically is giving them away to everyone through some .pkmn file download method on Project Pokémon.

I've pm't him here and posted in the thread on said forum were he is distributing them but I got banned right after I posted there. He has ignored others who'm asked questions regarding the distributing rights of my Pokémon too.

I'd like to report Bond697 for distributing my shiny Mew and shiny Deoxys without my permission. He basically is giving them away to everyone through some .pkmn file download method on Project Pokémon.

I've pm't him here and posted in the thread on said forum were he is distributing them but I got banned right after I posted there. He has ignored others who'm asked questions regarding the distributing rights of my Pokémon too.
Just to throw in my 2 cents: You were no angel to deal with on PP. I banned you because you were trolling and refused to take your personal issues to PM or somewhere that wasn't PP's public forum.

I've got no dog in this fight otherwise.

Just to throw in my 2 cents: You were no angel to deal with on PP. I banned you because you were trolling and refused to take your personal issues to PM or somewhere that wasn't PP's public forum.

I've got no dog in this fight otherwise.
I believe I quote-replied with ''These are not redis and you knew it'' after the infraction you gave me, and you figured oh well let's ban him.

Anyways I don't care about that since I didn't like the forum anyways, but this is about distributing stuff without permission.

I believe I quote-replied with ''These are not redis and you knew it'' after the infraction you gave me, and you figured oh well let's ban him.
Whatever you want to believe, dude. I just didn't want the forums I mod to become a place where you and bond697 hash out a personal dispute. Take it to the appropriate place. Looks like you finally did and that only happened after I banned you.

Alchemist is a great hacker.

Blissey tank explosion from naive Heatran ;

Jirachi tank heat wave from LO Zapdos ;

Gyarados tank thunderbolt from Starmie

I was playing with jle1076 and he Disconect because he was losing, I hope you take action on what happened ..
I would like to back this up. I was playing him, it was 4-2 with him only having a Toxiced Zapdos that would be KOd after one switch in to SR and a Choice Banded Scizor, who had just failed to KO my Bulky Arcanine with a Superpower. jle1076 ignored the VM I sent him, even though he looked at his profile and saw it. His FC is 4512 4146 3000

Alchemist is a great hacker.

Blissey tank explosion from naive Heatran ;

Jirachi tank heat wave from LO Zapdos ;

Gyarados tank thunderbolt from Starmie
I think you should elaborate on this a bit. I ran some calcs and 252 hp / 252 def Blissey can survive Choice Scarf Heatran Explosion (83.2% - 97.9%). 4 HP / 0 SpD Jirachi can also survive a LO Heatwave from Timid Zapdos (80.7% - 95.3%). Both would be in low health after the hit, so I'm curious as to what you meant by 'tank'.

The last example is the most suspect, but can you make a guess at to what set Gyarados was running? Were you using LO Starmie or a somewhat defensive Rapid Spin version with Lefties? If you have 0 SpA Timid Starmie then Thunderbolt would do 82.2% - 97.9% to Offensive Gyarados.

If Stealth Rock is factored into these, Blissey and Gyarados would be at <5% or dead, but you didn't mention if that was the case.

Im not real fond of playing someone (Aldieb) then getting nasty messages because I used a very OU team in the OU tier

Aldieb said:
JMagician1990 said:
Aldieb said:
...is it fun playing by spamming the msot overused shit in existance? I should do it sometime just to show you how litle brains it takes to win using that.
Why fo you keep running your mouth every time I beat you in s pokemon battle it's just s game get over it I'll use whatever pokemon I want you font like it don't battle me I'm not going to lose to a noob like you I'm getting sick of you always complaining battle someone else if you don't like battling that kind of stuff your so annoying...............
lol...i once knew a (BAN ME PLEASE) like you. Kept going on about how amazing he was untill someone battled him with a mirror team. Also, if its just a game, why do YOU bitch so much when someone dcs?

He's already on the BL...
You can commence the conversation where we should have a user title stating your on the BL n'all..

Red

Hey... I would like to report someone who gave the impression of fleeing, and then DC'ing. The Offender's name is Battle the match was going in my favor. Already, 2 of his pokemon were down to less then 25%. just as i was about to finish one of his pokemon, he flees. Of course, i did not mind. But then, He DC's. He has not explained why he DC'd. And i see him still roaming around smogon. So yeah. I would like to report him.
His Info:
OT: Gold
FC: 4383 7293 9759
Username: Battle

Hi, My name is cosbykid! I want to repport Gyarados Master od D/Cing. H eclaims i hacked because my forretress survived a +5 superpower from scizor and i did a damage calc and it said 85%-94% so he has D/c'ed numerous times as the members of my clan say..

that's no proof, just because you have a youtube channel does'nt mean you didnt DC (if you did.)
Provide a link to the video.

EDIT:Ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)