Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

You would need to use the PID one of these 5 spreads
PID: 878ecc52 (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/23/31/31 (Seed: 1c0103b1 Method 1: 259, J (synch): 246, J (no synch): 258, K (synch): 256, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 70
PID: 3f6a3d8a (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/24/31/31 (Seed: f6090220 Method 1: 306, J (synch): 249, J (no synch): 273, K (synch): 249, K (no synch): None) HP ELECTRIC 59
PID: c5247904 (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/7/31/31 (Seed: a20204b7 Method 1: 200, J (synch): 191, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 191, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 70
PID: a777c735 (ADAMANT, ability 1) 31/31/31/17/31/31 (Seed: 390f02b8 Method 1: 901, J (synch): 876, J (no synch): 882, K (synch): 862, K (no synch): 900) HP DARK 59
PID: a68ffe96 (ADAMANT, ability 0) 31/31/31/17/31/31 (Seed: 0c0e02c2 Method 1: 86, J (synch): 75, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 73, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 59

Then follow the steps from the guide in the first page.
Ok I chose one of those PIDs and followed the steps on the first page. I just don't understand how you hit one of the seeds Pandora's Box generates. On the first page it shows something about starting a new game. What calibrated delay should I be using for a 5,000+ target anyway.

Edit: I hit my original seed from the 31/30/30/x/29/29 PID and it wasn't shiny, nor did it have those IVs or nature.

Yeah...I think it's random for the Nidoran M/F egg. At least, I recall this same situation occurring some time back and no one was able to solve it I don't think. Sorries :/
Aw man. The only thing I could try switching female spreads I guess. Or maybe change days/years (for the spreads) and see. I might save the Nidoran-F breeding until it's one of the last things to RNG then. :<

But at least I got an answer. Thanks.

When are the IVs of the Wondercard Beasts determined? When you download them, or when you get them from the guy in the PokeMart?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Really? Ok, well, does that mean you can RNG for the IVs like you would for an egg, or is it different?
Don't know if you did stationary legendaries, but you can compare it with that. Just advance to 1 frame before the target frame, and then talk to it. :) (the man in the mart in this case)

Do gift pokemon work the same way then?
Also, someone want to teach me how to RNG wild Pokemon in HG? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Fucking Diamond. HG and SS are wonderfully consistent. I can usually hit my seed on the first or second try. But Diamond @_@, delay won't switch from even to odd by the GBA cart, terribly inconsistent delays, frame is ALWAYS odd... just need to get rid of this darned Deoxys before the Celebi event.

Ok I chose one of those PIDs and followed the steps on the first page. I just don't understand how you hit one of the seeds Pandora's Box generates. On the first page it shows something about starting a new game. What calibrated delay should I be using for a 5,000+ target anyway.

Edit: I hit my original seed from the 31/30/30/x/29/29 PID and it wasn't shiny, nor did it have those IVs or nature.
Anybody?

okay I still need help on encountering shinies so it would be nice if anyone could help. ^^
I generated a seed then then right clicked and selected calculate encounter slots.
I'm gonna use the one thats says "sweet scent grass/cave" and I got the number 7.
So the thing is that I don't know my next step!! xD
I'm guessing I have to pick that seed, and if I hit it, do I use sweet scent 7 times and I will encounter the shiny pkm?
anyone please help. ^^

okay I still need help on encountering shinies so it would be nice if anyone could help. ^^
I generated a seed then then right clicked and selected calculate encounter slots.
I'm gonna use the one thats says "sweet scent grass/cave" and I got the number 7.
So the thing is that I don't know my next step!! xD
I'm guessing I have to pick that seed, and if I hit it, do I use sweet scent 7 times and I will encounter the shiny pkm?
anyone please help. ^^
Encounter slot just means which Pokemon you are going to encounter, on that window that pops up, there will be links at the bottom displaying the different games. Choose the one you're using, CRTL + F and type in the route/cave you're going to be abusing it. Find what the slot 7 says, and that will be the Pokemon you encounter.
Encounter slots do not mean you need to Sweet Scent 7 times. It is just a way to determine who you are going to see when you sweet scent.
So when you hit your seed (verified by Elm Calls), you than advance the frame with Elm Calls.
Just as an example I'm going to say you're desired frame is 30.
You're going to call 10 times to see if you hit the seed. So 10 frames advanced already. You are than going to call 18 more times to make it frame 28, than sweet scent right after the 18th call. As sweet scent advances the frame by 2 when it's used (sometimes it's 1, it's different for each save. You will have to see what it advances by, but you're probably going to have luck with the 2), so that means the Pokemon on frame 30's encounter slot will have the spread of that frame.

You can only get a shiny encounter if your Trainer ID and Secret ID matches up with the PID of that spread. So you are going to have to see if your ID/SID will be able to make it shiny.
Finding random ID/SID's with good spreads are rare, you might have to ID/SID abuse to get that special shiny capture.

And sorry for not replying to your PM.

Fucking Diamond. HG and SS are wonderfully consistent. I can usually hit my seed on the first or second try. But Diamond @_@, delay won't switch from even to odd by the GBA cart, terribly inconsistent delays, frame is ALWAYS odd... just need to get rid of this darned Deoxys before the Celebi event.
I agree. I tried to catch flawless modest Dialga but suddenly my game's delay changed from even to odd. So random that it's actually fun. xD Luckily I didn't spent hours trying ID/SID Abuse, I'd be even more pissed now.

// For some reason gba trick is working now. Seems like it works from odd to even but not from even to odd. I don't get it. :< I prefer HGSS.

I am putting this request here because this is not a simple question. Is there anyone online right now that can give me some quick teaching to help me learn how to use the RNG programs. I have all the things needed for RNGing dowloaded already. I just need a teacher who has the time to teach me or at least point me in the right direction. I spent 6 hours last night trying to figure it out on my own and got nowhere. If you can please PM me to let me know you can help.

If the Pokémon you got didn't have the correct nature/IVs, you either didn't hit the correct seed or correct frame. What is your TID/SID, and what's the seed/frame of the Pokémon you tried to get?
38151/34797

The seed from PokeRNG is 4F16020E. I didn't see a specific frame I had to hit.

Edit: If I want to use a quintflawless PID, what do I do after entering it in Pandora's box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)