first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When I need to throw away food for being in the fridge for too long. I really need to take better care of my cabbages.

-When you burn your tongue on your coffee that you got from your ~$100 coffee maker because you refuse to drink it any way but black.
Happens every time (but yet, so worth it...)

I do so much during the day I can't ladder for the Dark Horse Project until after midnight and I'm losing sleep.
-Replace "Dark Horse Project" with "-insert ladder here-" and that's me.

-When you want to watch MLP, but your family will catch you, and you're not prepared for the ensuing awkwardness.

Your school messed up your schedule and put you in INTRO TO RECREATIONAL GAMES, (Yeah dood, sports! Volleyball and shit!) and absolutely refuses to put you in something useful like, say, the last graphic arts class you need to finish the Career Tech pathway and get recognition at graduation.

Do I even look like I belong in a P.E. class? FWP

the moment where you buy a 80 dollar hoodie, only to realize that it doesn't fit and that you lost the receipt

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got an error message from a CD I burned. :(

It takes a whole 8 minutes to drive to a gas station to get the kerosene I need to heat my room. :(

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
had to shovel driveway, no hot chocolate left for afterwards )=

It takes a whole 8 minutes to drive to a gas station to get the kerosene I need to heat my room. :(
If you need kerosene to heat your room then I don't think its a first world problem. Anyways I bought chicken breasts thinking they were chicken patties. :/

i feel bad when i read this thread because most of these apply to me and i dont want to think of myself as someone who has first world problems ):

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
new 30rock came on and my mom was in the kitchen so i didnt have time to heat up my croissant

oh i love these

I'm too cold. but when i turn on the heater/put on a coat, I'm too hot
when i find a pikachu, but have no pokeballs.
when i encounter said pikachu and have pokeballs, but accidently crit it and kill it
When costco is all out of lays.
kids selling cookies for fundraiser, $2 a cookie, only have $10 bills and i only want 2 cookies
my new tablet doesnt load gifs
god another facebook layout change?
when your planning on asking out this hot chick and she ends up being lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)