first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the little things in life that make you that tiny bit sad

when i have to start a new roll of toilet paper

when i have to swap out my toothbrush

when im using my laptop and suddenly it shuts off and i realize i haven't been plugged in (my laptop battery is funcked)

finding a random stain on a nice pair of shoes

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
when i get a stain on my shirt

when i think of a girl that i may have missed my chance with

when a song comes on the radio that i hate and i scramble to change the station

those shits that take forever to wipe clean

when you feel like you have something on your face

when you walk past some people laughing and think maybe they are laughing at you

when i'm late for work because of traffic

when i get last turn critted in mons :3

- When I feed my dog and give him water and take him out and love him for like half an hour and he still keeps whining and going crazy.
- Having to get out of bed even though it's really comfortable to do my night time routine such as peanut butter eating, teeth brushing, face washing, etc.
- When I'm in the middle of doing something and do not want to be disturbed and then some (BAN ME PLEASE) knocks on the door and starts babbling about wanting to cut our trees, and making our dogs go apeshit in the process.
- Cooking a large meal and not wanting to do anything after you eat it, then you have to do the dishes.

My life is hard. :adam:

I always hate it when someone thinks they're funny and pops a balloon.
I mean the only person prepared for the pop of the balloon is the one who bursts it and to everyone else it's a pain to the ears

not everyday, but It still gets on my nerves whenever it happens

oh, and when blowing into the cartridge doesn't work...

When you like a girl that already has a boyfriend.

This happens to me quite a bit. I start to like a girl and then she tells me about her boyfriend. Can't girls just say that to begin with and save us guys the trouble?

Would you rather they wear a shirt that says "Property of [insert name here]"?
Yes.

When I get home and realize that none of my food sounds appetizing.

TV being really sucky.

The needle in the gas gauge magically travelling to the left faster than it should.

DVDs not working even though you're fucking obsessive about them and wash your hands before you touch them and flip out when someone else tries to touch them.

Everyday, a bright blue, cloudless day. Goddamn I hate California.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I hate when I cannot find the one thing that I need urgently at that moment. Like car keys. You tell your friends you can drive them somewhere, you know where your keys are, and then they show up at your door and boom. It's like your keys decided to disappear at the most inconvenient time. This happens to me with all kinds of stuff.

I hate when it's cold out, so I put on my fargo hat, and when I get to school, my hair gets messed up from wearing it.

When the waiter walks by my table with plates of food that look like they're destined for my table, but they're actually going to the table right behind me :(

When I try to pet my cat, but he runs away

When my prof doesn't realize that class is already over and lets us out late

When no one I actually want to talk to is logged onto any IM platform

When I find out that one of my flatmates ate the last cookie

When I wake up to eat breakfast, only to find out that I'm out of Fruity Pebbles.

When I put my 3ds down somewhere before I go to bed, wake up the next morning, then forget where I put it.

When I see something funny on tv one night, then decide to share it with my friends the next day, only to wake up the next day and forget what it was that I wanted to share.

When you start making a sandwich, and you start planning it all out, and you're like fuck yeah this will be awesome, and then you look in the fridge and realise ingredient number 5 is missing or is moldy or whatever and your whole cooking experience is ruined.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That moment where you walk into a room only to forget what you went in for

That moment when you remember 5 minutes later only to forget when you walk back into the room

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
-When you have to go to school after 3~ hours of sleep

-Realizing your day was extremely unproductive

-Thinking something is going well and then the final product turns out somewhere between mediocre and terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)