first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see Poppy talking.

* shudders *

But lol when I run out of Mountain Dew Voltage. =(. Or when it's not in the grocery store I go to.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
That moment where you walk into a room only to forget what you went in for

That moment when you remember 5 minutes later only to forget when you walk back into the room
omg this

also that moment when you remember what the hell you forgot you were going to do in that god forsaken room as you're about to fall asleep, and then forget again in the morning

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
When the tv listings on my old tv is about to reach my favorite channels, but then it resets :(

forgetting to save after hours of progress on a video game ;_;

when there's a giant puddle under my shoes when I'm in class or church because I forgot to kick the snow off before entering :(

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
when theres no weed in my stash, nothing sucks more than three of your best suppliers in your neighborhood being out of town.

weather so violently windy outside that it fucks up your sky / internet connetion and all your left with is your handheld consoles remaining battery (my laptop too has the shortest life span when she isnt plugged in).

looking all around my house for my lighter, once spending a solid 5 minutes attempting to retrieve it when it was in my hand the entire time. this baffles me as i reason with myself that my hand was too chilly for me to notice im holding the lighter lol...

That moment when you remember 5 minutes later only to forget when you walk back into the room
omg this

also that moment when you remember what the hell you forgot you were going to do in that god forsaken room as you're about to fall asleep, and then forget again in the morning
These, so much.

- Misreading a thread as 'first word problems' (but this is more interesting anyway).
- Having a class at 8:00AM.
- Looking around for your pencil only to realize it was in your hand.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
looking all around my house for my lighter, once spending a solid 5 minutes attempting to retrieve it when it was in my hand the entire time. this baffles me as i reason with myself that my hand was too chilly for me to notice im holding the lighter lol...
Use your toaster when this happens.

it was a while ago and i can't do it justice, but i read an interesting article on this. the author claimed that the brain reconfigured itself (albeit slightly) every time one walks through a doorway. apparently in his tests, people who lived in wider, more open spaces with fewer doorways experienced this problem much less!

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
my parents bought me a new computer but they got the black finish when i asked for grey

- When you get onto an elevator and it's going the wrong direction.
- When that same elevator stops one floor short of where you're getting off but you get off anyway and have to take the stairs.

there are too many hipster music threads in this forum, and i don't really like a lot of them.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got the runs after drinking mcdonald's coffee yesterday, and today my coworker brought me coffee.

I do so much during the day I can't ladder for the Dark Horse Project until after midnight and I'm losing sleep.

I only got to permaban two of Skarmpiss's spam bots.

I hate it when I read this thread in the bathroom, I pee too hard and it goes over the seat onto my pajamas that Grandma got me for Christmas and I have to wash them before she comes over and is all like "You adult you, why you still pee your pants? was it a girl?"

Or that you live in a area with NOTHING and you need to travel for six hours to get to a Regional cuz VGC Canada is closer but you dont have a passport

Clinton, your avatar made me think of another one.

- When your cat insists on sitting on your laptop/textbook when you really need to get work done.

Knowing via online tracking that the thing (a superfluous computer add-on) I ordered has not only been shipped, but is currently in a truck driving around my town and still isn't here yet.

The anticipation is killing me

-When you're trying to talk to someone but the only way to get their attention is to text them.
-When you get into an awkward conversation with a woman about Pokemon. (She thought the Turtwig on my shirt was a bee...)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Zen Headbutt just missed 3x in a row with no evasion or accuracy effects in play, thus causing me to lose the match. FWP

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Today, I went to the gas station to but some tic-tacs, but all i had was a $50 bill and the guy wouldn't accept it so I couldn't get the tic-tacs. FWP

- when you really feel like ''playing some mons'', but the server is down

- as soon as a week or two of holidays start, I soon wish I would rather be in school, but as soon as term starts again, I feel I would rather be chillin' at home =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)