Propose-a-Game / Request-a-Host Thread

I've just written up a multi faction mafia game with immortality as it's main twist. Unfortunately, I have neither the experience nor the time to actually host a game, so I was wondering if someone might take it off my hands. I have all the role PMs written up, so PM me if you'd like to review them.
I was previously going to co-host this with Shuckles my Hero however despite being online, he's not replying to me. Looking for an alternative co-host. Preferably the co-host's timezone whould be near GMT+12 however that is not compulsory. Also, since this is my first time hosting I'd prefer (but again this is not compulsory) a user who has mafia hosting expirence.

I've just written up a multi faction mafia game with immortality as it's main twist. Unfortunately, I have neither the experience nor the time to actually host a game, so I was wondering if someone might take it off my hands. I have all the role PMs written up, so PM me if you'd like to review them.
I'm still looking for a co-host...

There has already been a star wars mafia, but I guess you could. I'd ask a mod just to make sure you don't go through everything for it too be rejected for that reason.

In other news, Chomzloh will be the other co-host for my idea that doesn't have Dummy007 in it!

I've drafted out the outline of a Beginner/Standard mafia game. It's still along way from being ready yet, but I'm fairly sure I've got the basic idea down. It would be great if someone could help me read through it and see if it's balanced - a reasonably experienced mafia player, if possible?

EDIT: Never mind, Objection volunteered to come onboard for the project.

As per requests for a [Standard], I have a Phoenix Wright (trilogy only) game in early-mid planning. If someone is interested in co-hosting, now's a fine time to contact. Someone from the east coast would be ideal timezone-wise since we'd get to talk / they'll manage the game while I snooze.

I have a multifaction mafia game written up and I need someone who can help me balance it and cohost with me. Preferably someone with a lot of experience who is free now.

Dummy is inactive atm and even when he was active he wasn't active in making this game with me. Anyway, I am requesting a co-host for a percy jackson mafia. It will probably be a standard game. Here are my requirements.

1. A timezone near GMT +12, however this is not compulsory.
2. Someone how has already hosted mafia before, I'm a little new.
3. Someone who is constantly active on irc, compensating for my shifty (trying not to say stupid) irc connection.
4. Someone how is willing to to handle the night while I handle the day.
5. Preferable you should have read at least the first series, however again, this is not compulsory.

Contact me via PM if interested.

EDIT: co-host found.

Looking for cohosts for two games:

One of them is a half made Viva-style game that is too big for Standard and too small for Big.

The other hasn't been started yet but will be Standard.

PM me if you are interested.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
how does metal bagon have 1k posts in 6 months :|

seeking cohost for a STANDARD game. will have a FIRE theme, 1 village vs 2 mafia, details negotiable. some sort of novelty village leadership deal.
looking to develop the game over winter break (once finals end) & launch in jan 2012.

not a SANDS game...........
edit: looks like cohost found. look forward to MAGMAfia in jan 2012.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Hey, Im looking for a cohost for a standard sized game, using the mechanics similar to FFV mafia, but mostly just the winning mechanics. The theme is fears and fun stuff like that. PM me if your intrested, thanks!

I play CAPASB.

Also, I'm looking for a co-host for a standard percy jackson themed mafia game. As they say, third times the charm. Again, looking for these qualities.

1. A timezone near GMT +12, however this is not compulsory.
2. Someone how has already hosted mafia before, I'm a little new.
3. Someone who is constantly active on irc, compensating for my shifty (trying not to say stupid) irc connection.
4. Someone who is willing to to handle the night while I handle the day.
5. Preferable you should have read at least the first series, however again, this is not compulsory.

Contact me via PM if interested.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Accidentally pressed Submit instead of Preview while organising this thread lol:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3459913

However, rather than delete it right away I thought I'd just post a quick request here and see how it goes. I have faith we'll get enough players and it was previously discussed in the Nintendo 3DS Discussion thread with moderate support.

However, feel free to delete it if for some reason you don't want it to go ahead.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello users.

I am seeking cohost(s) for two games.

One is AQUANAfia, the sequel to MAGMAfia which I thought went rather well. AQUA will be village vs some enemy force(s), to be decided. AQUA is a standard game and isn't particularly soon to start, think there's a fair few games on the list anyway. If you have a village game design that can be adapted to the flavor of Walrein and his scumbuddies, then we can merge the games. I like hosting standards; current people who have inquired about cohosting are: Empoof, Walrein (when he's not grounded) and Flame I think?? Anyone else, please step up. State why you want the honor of cohosting MAG's sequel.

The other is SANDS for Life. This is essentially the sequel to SANDSEMONIUM in that it is: multifaction and expert with some SANDSy themes. It is the possible BIGS but with the ~30 roles created. United factions with interesting WCs. This game is: monthssssss away. Just looking to start working on the concept, right now it's just role names and factions with tentative WCs.
Seeking someone with a fair bit of experience who will help set up WCs that are p fair taking into account the faction but aren't just typical, run-of-the-mill WCs.
Oh this is kind of like a partner/team FFA in a way if you want a good means of describing the chaos.

plz contact for words regarding either game.

I'm looking for a cohost for a Nintendo vs. Sega mafia game. I'd prefer it if you have experience hosting, since this is my first time hosting. PM me for details.

Thanks anyway, but I have a cohost now.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So yeah, I had an idea for another game.

This time, instead of TWEWY or FF being the theme (though I have ideas for both for future games), I am thinking about making a Persona Mafia. Please talk to me if you are interested in hosting an Expert game, which this will highly likely be.

I'm making too many games >.>

Oh and yes, Turnabout Engine is supposed to come first before this game. So creating this game will take a while before I intend on releasing it.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Requesting a cohost for a Battle Bears-themed mafia. I have a basic spread, please contact.

EDIT: Found one, and completed sheet. I would like a mod to approve/shut it down, plz.

Looking for a co-host to develop a game based around weather. I have a bunch of ideas in utilizing weather, but I'm worried that they are too unbalanced. Nothing is set in stone as I am just in the beginning of planning. I could really use someone to bounce ideas off of so if you are interested please PM me on the forums or contact me on IRC if you are interested. I would prefer someone with hosting experience but it is not a requirement!

I'm trying to organize a Musicians Mafia, and I could really use a cohost. Said cohost will, preferably, 1) be active, 2) have a moderate knowledge of hip-hop, as I have none, 3) be a friendly all-around person, and 4) read this entire post. Please contact me somehow if you are interested in cohosting in the slightest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)