Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been stuck in fucking traffic for over an hour while they merge lanes into one. Someone better be dead or dying up there for causing all this inconvenience >.>

TF2 used to be one of my favorite games ever, I started playing around the Engineer update and I loved it every time they released new weapons. Ever since the second Christmas update they completely stopped caring about weapons and every new weapon except the Rescue Ranger since then has been underpowered. Not only that, but they started nerfing perfectly balanced weapons like the Sandvich, the GRU, and the Tomislav because Valve started listening to the people who are the worst at the game who only play the worst classes and think the Heavy was OP because they would rather Valve ruin the game for people who play other classes than learn how to fight a Heavy (it is seriously not hard, he gets countered by so much shit it's not even funny). Meanwhile the game revolves around the Medic at higher levels and there's no reason to use the Soldier because the Demoman does everything so much better, but nope, the Heavy is the issue. And none of this will ever change because Valve is completely focused on Dota2.

I still played occasionally until they added reddit hats, that's when TF2 became officially dead to me.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

So, apparently people have finally started using Facebook to cold call their fringe friends hoping to sell them shit.

After I called him out for being no better than a telemarketing douchebag, he unfriended me.

"Oh no"

So, apparently people have finally started using Facebook to cold call their fringe friends hoping to sell them shit.

After I called him out for being no better than a telemarketing douchebag, he unfriended me.

"Oh no"
Your overreaction is noteworthy complaining material.

If you're not interested there's no reason do be a douchebag about it, just calm the fuck down and move on.

My girlfriend of almost three years is still talking to a "friend" that kissed her while a on short break up due to her talking to this guy to begin with. Steal conceals texting him after multiple times of me catching her and telling me she stopped.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
My girlfriend of almost three years is still talking to a "friend" that kissed her while a on short break up due to her talking to this guy to begin with. Steal conceals texting him after multiple times of me catching her and telling me she stopped.
Break up with she.

probably best to tell her you arent cool with her continuing to lie about this before making any kind of decision like that

You had a "short" break up with one another? She didn't just kiss that guy, she fucked him. And she's still fucking him.

Sorry to be the one tell you.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
He already discovered her doing that but she still keeps doing it. I don't think that a girl that acts like that is worth it.

I'll be straight to the point on this complaint. I've been wanting to do youtube for quite some time. However, everywhere I go it seems people are just telling me to not bother with it.

Another thing is that I've been wanting to do some filming, but it just doesn't feel right without someone there...... although the thing is, i don't really have anybody to do it with.... or, at least people that would have a commitment to filming with me. It'd be nice if I knew somebody that also was doing a youtube channel and wanted to do it with me, but hey, what can a guy do?

I fucking hate Youtube. All I want is to watch the CoD trailer again and I get numerous videos of RECAPS AND BREAKDOWNS NARRATED BY SOME FUCKING NASALLY VOICED NERD. FUCK.

Wooh, feels good to vent.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
all my classes are half empty because of ap exams and both people i eat lunch with are taking the test so i'll be eating alone and she won't pull me out of school because "classes are important" BUT WE'RE LITERALLY DOING NOTHING THE TEACHERS DON'T WANT TO TEACH WE'RE WATCHING MOVIES WE HAVE SUBS I'M SO IRRITATED

it's pouring with rain (and probably will for the rest of the week); winter is coming... which means i won't be able to play football on the weekend =(

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Augggggghhhh

Why can't I just sit down and do my fucking work? I find myself wasting hours by checking up on Twitter and other art sites, and I got a journal and a project to do immediately today. For just a couple days, I wish these things never existed.

And yes, the F-bomb. That's how serious I take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)