Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a physical fairy move I wouldn't be surprised to see "charge" in the name, so maybe something like Fairy Charge... Or Wonder Charge.

Maybe Dunsparce is getting retyped to be a Normal/Fairy. It may not be evolving at all, but the reason that it's prevalent could be because they plan of retrofitting it.

the thing with the anime appearance is that it's just sort of there
all the advertising for it focuses on Ash & Iris "splitting up"

Does anyone know when the next batch of news are gonna come out? I also heard that after sometime every week there will be 2 reveals on certain Pokemon, is that true?

I don't see Dunsparce as a Fairy type. Neither do I see Sableye getting retconned. Dunsparce should get an evolution. Also, btw, when has GF ever been influenced by the public to make a Pokemon? I don't think that we can make a Pokemon and GF be influenced to make a Pokemon out of it.

Well, of the new Pokemon I liked Talonflame a lot. It gets Brave Bird too. Combined with a possible Flare Blitz, it gains excellent coverage, only missing Rock types, that can be dealt with by EQ. Well, lots of speculation, but the english site mentions it gets ''a whole new level of speed and firepower'' hell, that sounds great. Being 4x rocks weak sucks, but hell, Volcarona is 4x rocks weak AND vulnerable to Spikes and is OU. If GF gives it that ''whole new level of speed and firepower'' and it gets Flare Blitz/EQ( Brave Bird is confirmed) it will be totally awesome.

Well, of the new Pokemon I liked Talonflame a lot. It gets Brave Bird too. Combined with a possible Flare Blitz, it gains excellent coverage, only missing Rock types, that can be dealt with by EQ. Well, lots of speculation, but the english site mentions it gets ''a whole new level of speed and firepower'' hell, that sounds great. Being 4x rocks weak sucks, but hell, Volcarona is 4x rocks weak AND vulnerable to Spikes and is OU. If GF gives it that ''whole new level of speed and firepower'' and it gets Flare Blitz/EQ( Brave Bird is confirmed) it will be totally awesome.
I totally agree with you. But we need it to have good stats and a great or midcore about to ability to even step in OU with it fire/flying type.

Flare Blitz and Brave Bird aren't that good on something double SR weak, you know. Volcarona overcomes its SR weak because it can sweep whole teams if it's pulled off right and it can tank and heal itself while doing that. I don't see Talonflame doing that.

I can see Victini, Celebi, Shaymin, Mew and Jirachi getting fairy typing...
I don't see Victini losing its distinct typing any time soon
and, while not unique, I really do not see Jirachi or Celebi changing their dual typing

I see these guys be brought up a lot and I think that's solely because they got the general nickname of fairy, I guess? Because we needed a term to refer to the tiny event 100 in each stat pokemon?
But they really aren't

If any of the event Pokemon get fairy typing, the only ones I can see are Manaphy & Phione, since they're the only ones in an egg group (one of the waters & Fairy...obviously).
Actually giving Phione, and only Phione, the fairy type would be pretty interesting and make it stand out a little. Maybe give it a reason to be used.

Thanks for that. I really wasnt keeping up with any of the speculation.
well also I mean like
just look at it

it's from may 7th but none of these reported anywhere, the "scans" obviously never came to fruition and have a lot of inconsistencies, the commercial was based on other fake rumors.

In X and Y, I am looking forward to there being an awesome Fossil Pokemon. Hopefully, it will have a high Speed stat, unlike most Fossil Pokemon. Maybe they will base one off of an Ornithomimus... My favorite Dino...

Also, I want a very good Physical Fairy-Type move. Plus, a new Physical Fairy.

Now, back on topic...

Will there be more releases in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)