Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it in fact multiplies damage, what is the point of the move? Hit Scrafty, Caturne, Shiftry and Abamosnow? Have SE coverage on mono dark and mono grass in the same slot?
That seems like such an obscure niche. Why not just use Close Combat and Acrobatics?
Well, another theory that's probably flawed:

I agree that CC and acrobatics will be the way to go. It honestly depends on Hawlucha's need for coverage. If it only has 2 attack slots available (Swords Dance + Substitute for example), then it could run Flying Press and Stone Edge / rock slide to hit pokemon like Zapdos (either on the switch or after a SD, Hawlucha might be the faster pokemon).

It would be the most amazing thing if that wound up being our pseudo-legendary
And also if it was super defensive
Would be nice to not get a dragon/psuedo-dragon for our psuedo-legend this generation. It'd make a big statement. For comparison, the only two times we haven't had a dragon-typed psuedo-legend were the generation where Dark debuted, and the generation immediately following Steel's debut.

Punches and kicks bounce off of it... Logically its lowest stat is defense and sDef is sky high

Would be nice to not get a dragon/psuedo-dragon for our psuedo-legend this generation. It'd make a big statement. For comparison, the only two times we haven't had a dragon-typed psuedo-legend were the generation where Dark debuted, and the generation immediately following Steel's debut.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Salamence_(Pokémon)
Salamence was in gen 3 too bro

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
There is something wrong with your HP prediction here. Not only does regular aero have base 80 HP but a Lv20 aero before evolution can only hit 62HP if it has an IV of 31 (and 0 EVs) - and it seems highly likely that a revived fossil will come out at ~Lv20 and therefore have no EVs.

Edit: I mean generally this is the limitation of using ready resources, it is much more realistic and flexible to simply work backwards using the equations with a sensible confidence interval.
1) I did say plus or minus 8 but you're wrong on your calculation. lv20 aero hits 62 HP with a 0 IV. It's not unlikely that it lost some though since others are known to have lost a little in a stat.
2) I use a weighted calculation to do this. 73 was the most likely base stat given the stats and nature alone.

1) I did say plus or minus 8 but you're wrong on your calculation. lv20 aero hits 62 HP with a 0 IV. It's not unlikely that it lost some though since others are known to have lost a little in a stat.
2) I use a weighted calculation to do this. 73 was the most likely base stat given the stats and nature alone.
Their HP stats doesn't change. That's the only thing we know for sure. I evene think they stated it.

"punches and kicks slide off it harmlessly"
*defense is its lowest stat*
His nature lower his Def, though...
But even then, it seems barely better than his speed....

IM FEELING A FAIRY PSUEDOLEGEND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)