Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Everyone,

I've just noticed that all of you are finally able to get some of the new cool pokemon from the Sixth Gen.

I'm still looking for the pokemon on my wanted list but I'm also interested in some of the new pokemon on the 6th gen.
Like that Mega Kangaskhan and that Mega Ampharos.
You're welcome to CMT for any pokemon that you want from my Joint Thread but if you can not find anything that you want, you can also ask for banner services from me as well.

I don't mind doing business with other users but if you're new around here and if I'm not familiar with you, just be sure you tell me your reputation here on this community and proof to me that you're trustworthy first before I start doing business with you.

Sincerely,
Diabolico

Last edited:
What would be a good nature and moveset for Pangoro?
Well its already Super slow anyways, so Nature Adamant, Moves Parting Shot, Hammer Arm, Something, Something.

Probably go with Iron Fist or Mold Breaker as its Ability, since it has dark moves to deal with Ghosts.

Looking for a few things with good hidden abilities or egg moves. Full lists are here (Hidden Abilities) and here (egg moves). I don't have much in return, unfortunately. If you have something I want, generosity, and an account on Reddit, comment on the lists, and if you have generosity and something I want but no Reddit just PM me here.

Requesting a shellos or gastrodon with 2 or more IV's, does anybody have any? In return I will give you a lucky egg attached to a pokemon :)

If by any chance, somebody has bred relaxed shellos with 3+IV's and female, I'd give something better, just let me know. I prefer messages please because I get notifications

LF almost perfect iv lileep with either storm drain or suction cup and relaxed nature and if possible recover egg move and once again if possible shiny. thanks pm if you can help.

Does anyone has a Regenerator Foongus or Amoongus they can trade me? I can trade away a Rotom with Pokerus. I don't have much more than that, breeding hasn't been very generous to me with flawless Pokemon. Thanks! (Please PM me!)

Does anyone has a Regenerator Foongus or Amoongus they can trade me? I can trade away a Rotom with Pokerus. I don't have much more than that, breeding hasn't been very generous to me with flawless Pokemon. Thanks! (Please PM me!)
My thread has regen Foonguss.

I already have Rotom and pokerus so I'm not interested in those, but maybe we can trade maison items or you can EV one or two of my mons. I'm open to other offers.

Looking for any protean froakie, and a infiltrator noibat. Just need something to start with, wanting to breed my own specific set.

My thread has regen Foonguss.

I already have Rotom and pokerus so I'm not interested in those, but maybe we can trade maison items or you can EV one or two of my mons. I'm open to other offers.
Would you happen to have one with good IV's? I'll EV train to of your Pokemon if you'd like. I don't have may Battle Maison items.

Check the thread. They're perfect. I also have spitbacks. Maison items are easy to obtain. I honestly wouldn't recommend EVing anything without them. The power items from Maison hasten the process so much.

LF almost perfect iv lileep with either storm drain or suction cup and relaxed nature and if possible recover egg move and once again if possible shiny. thanks pm if you can help.

lol you know that the chance of a flawless one with 5 ivs who also needs to be shiny is around 1 on 45000

good luck with that

Hey i'm looking to exchange friend codes and hit up the friend safari is there a special forum for this or can i just post it here? My friend safari is normal with smeargal's, lilipups and audino's
Friend code: 0490-5163-6073

Check the thread. They're perfect. I also have spitbacks. Maison items are easy to obtain. I honestly wouldn't recommend EVing anything without them. The power items from Maison hasten the process so much.
Oh no, I have 4 of each of the Power Items because I EV around 3-4 Pokemon at once; it's just I don't have any of the other Battle Maison items.

Hey i'm looking to exchange friend codes and hit up the friend safari is there a special forum for this or can i just post it here? My friend safari is normal with smeargal's, lilipups and audino's
Friend code: 0490-5163-6073
Oh hey :D Added.

lol you know that the chance of a flawless one with 5 ivs who also needs to be shiny is around 1 on 45000

good luck with that
if you reread what i posted all i did was ask if anyone had one i didnt demand that it was shiny and i asked for decent ivs even recover i asked for i didnt demand that either so dont get rude with me

if you reread what i posted all i did was ask if anyone had one i didnt demand that it was shiny and i asked for decent ivs even recover i asked for i didnt demand that either so dont get rude with me
Hey echosofchaoz I have no friends besides aoi friend me please
friendcode: 0490-5163-6073

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)