Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys any one here got some Swift Swim Poliwags or Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs? I can give you a Modest or Timid Noibat, Adamant Flame Body Fletchling ( all are IVed of course ) or I can offer a Pokemon with Pokerus or my Friend Safari ( Solar Power Helioptyle or Pacharisu )

Last edited:
So for the Masuda Method, if I use a Pokemon that I bred on my American X, and a Pokemon that is caught on pi_pi's Australian copy of the game, will it work since both Pokemon are from different countries?

Hey guys im looking for a couple of leftovers im willing to trade a few different pokes with good natures and abilities pm me if interested :)

Available 4+IV Spitbacks(PM if interested)
- Modest Abra(Magic Guard, Synchronize, and Inner Focus)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivalry)
- Jolly Larvitar(Guts w/Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Jolly Aron(Rock Head & Sturdy w/Stealth Rock)
- Adamant Aron(Rock Head w/Stealth Rock)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Fletchling(Gale Wings & Big Pecks)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician & Swarm)
- Adamant Honedge(No Guard)
- Brave Honedge(No Guard)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Charmader(Blaze w/Dragon dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, and Dragon Pulse)
- Timid Noibat(Infiltrator & Frisk)
- Pinsir(Mold Breaker w/Close Combat & Quick Attack)
* Flawless versions of some of these pokes are available. Send a pm if interested.

So, it appears that WiFi battles are now set to level 50 instead of level 100. I know this affects the stats, but I'm not sure exactly how.

Will this be like LC metagame if we want to battle on WiFi competitively, where we need to EV pokemon differently than we would their level 100 forms?

So, it appears that WiFi battles are now set to level 50 instead of level 100. I know this affects the stats, but I'm not sure exactly how.

Will this be like LC metagame if we want to battle on WiFi competitively, where we need to EV pokemon differently than we would their level 100 forms?
It will definitely affect ev spreads, but not by a huge margin. Attacks will be doing ~4% more, so no one has the perfect spreads to compensate like we did back last gen, but you can still use them to good success.

Could you PM me what kind of Honedge/Fletchling/Bunnelby/Klefki you have ?^^
I pm'd you with a couple of things I could trade for those Inkays.

So for the Masuda Method, if I use a Pokemon that I bred on my American X, and a Pokemon that is caught on pi_pi's Australian copy of the game, will it work since both Pokemon are from different countries?
im not sure but I think america and australia fall into the same region

but if you would use your arican one with either an european one or an japanses one then yes it would work:)

So I'm just curious. Do the pokeballs really matter when breeding. -___- and if they do please tell me why?
Thank you
Most people just care about the Poke Balls for aesthetic purposes, although with some balls they do have an effect on the pokemon (example: luxury ball makes friendship grow faster). Really though it's just personal preference.

Does anyone have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Speed Boost female Torchic or evo? I'd love to borrow it for just one breed, literally.

I've found an inheritance spread that's always female, and takes all stats but SpAtk from female parent, it gives Hidden Ability as well. My best F Torchic lacks SpDef, so it won't work. I can offer a 4x31IVs breeding spitback for that favor. I've bred many pokemon already.

So the masuda method will work with an EUR / US breed? I would take that as an attempt at least :p Anyone outside the EUR willing to trade me a male scyther/yanma/illumise/volbeat? Can offer pokerus in return:)

I have spitbacks to trade for other spitbacks with similar spreads!

Currently in stock:
Adamant Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet:
Huge Power: 31/31/31/x/31/x: 1F
Huge Power: 31/31/x/x/31/31: 2M 2F
Huge Power: 31/31/31/x/31/x: 1F
Thick Fat: x/31/31/x/31/31: 1M
Huge Power: x/31/31/x/31/31: 1M

Jolly Gible with Outrage:
Sand Veil: 31/31/31/x/x/31: 1F 1M
Rough Skin: 31/31/31/x/x/31: 1M 3F
Sand Veil: 31/31/31/x/31/x: 1F
Rough Skin: 31/31/31/x/31/x: 1M
Rough Skin: 31/31/x/x/31/31: 1M
Rough Skin: 31/x/31/x/31/31: 1M
Sand Veil: 31/x/31/x/31/31: 1F
Rough Skin: 31/x/31/31/31/x: 1F

I also have a male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly I'd be willing to trade for a different ideal Pokemon.

I am looking for pretty much any quad spitbacks other than Torchic, Swinub (unless it has SR) and Gastly. Preference towards those with competitive egg moves and abilities and genderless Pokemon. Reply to this post or start a forum conversation with me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Looking for a female modest froakie [4IV or 5IV] with x in atk.

I have a Timid Larvesta with x in atk and a ghastly (same nature/IVs) to offer.

I have 5 IV's inkay - all adamant - all "contrary" - both male and female - following spreads:
X/31/31/31/31/31
31/X/31/31/31/31
31/31/X/31/31/31
31/31/3/31/X/31
31/31/31/31/31/X

Currently none without a perfect special attack IV

Searching for other 5 IV's (and some 4 IV's)
still offering!

Looking for a Modest SHINY Skrelp/Dragalge (IV don't matter) and Tyranitarite. Trade list is up and running, so please check my haves there.

(will update with items for trade in a bit)

looking for a liechi berry in bw2. have 2 boxes of legal hack'd pokes plus some outstanding IV'd legit pokes (gyarados, togekiss, forretress) im willing to trade.
please help made a hitmonlee and didnt realize how hard it was to get a damn liechi berry from the join avenue. PM me plz and ty

Does anyone have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Speed Boost female Torchic or evo? I'd love to borrow it for just one breed, literally.

I've found an inheritance spread that's always female, and takes all stats but SpAtk from female parent, it gives Hidden Ability as well. My best F Torchic lacks SpDef, so it won't work. I can offer a 4x31IVs breeding spitback for that favor. I've bred many pokemon already.
bump

I'm looking for a female protean Froakie caught in a luxury ball! (I don't care about the IV)

I can offer many 4IV spitbacks of charmander/noibat/marill/rottom/beldum...

( I can offer 5IV of the same poke for a 5IV female Froakie too, but I think I would be dreaming x). )

I'm looking for a female protean Froakie caught in a luxury ball! (I don't care about the IV)

I can offer many 4IV spitbacks of charmander/noibat/marill/rottom/beldum...

( I can offer 5IV of the same poke for a 5IV female Froakie too, but I think I would be dreaming x). )
Do you have any spare or extra 5 or 4IV female froakies with protean? >_<''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)