Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, I see. It'll probably be harder to breed now but thanks.
Have you tried the pseduo-RNG egg abuse method? It's somewhere on the Orange Islands thread if I'm not wrong. If you use that method, just keep rejecting the egg until you get a desired spread from the parents.

Have you tried the pseduo-RNG egg abuse method? It's somewhere on the Orange Islands thread if I'm not wrong. If you use that method, just keep rejecting the egg until you get a desired spread from the parents.
Is there RNG abuse for X and Y? I thought there hasn't been enough research yet.

I have the king ft.

Arceus with a pixie plate. level 100 in a dream ball(pink ball think its dream lol)

Only really intrested in Competitve legends(Stealth rock lando therian/Good iv genesect ect) Or shiny legends that arent or are competitve.

Biggest want is a shiny good iv latios. Pm or quote if intrested with offers.

Also have a Vcreate victini but it'll be hard to get from me lol

Is there RNG abuse for X and Y? I thought there hasn't been enough research yet.
My apologies if it came across as the RNG abuse we know from previous gens. The IVs passed down is cast in stone the moment you deposit the parents/accept/reject an egg. So the abuse here is to keep rejecting the eggs (and saving) until you get a desired spread, then reset the game, substitute with appropriate IV parents and voila! Perfect IV poke. (My explanation sorta sucks... That thread does it better)

EDIT: Here's the link http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/some-sort-of-egg-rng-abuse-read-the-first-post.3491324/

My apologies if it came across as the RNG abuse we know from previous gens. The IVs passed down is cast in stone the moment you deposit the parents/accept/reject an egg. So the abuse here is to keep rejecting the eggs (and saving) until you get a desired spread, then reset the game, substitute with appropriate IV parents and voila! Perfect IV poke. (My explanation sorta sucks... That thread does it better)
Ahh, I see. I'll go check the thread then. Thanks.

LF pokebanked RNGed but non hacked

Eevee - Bold - Anticipation - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Wish, Hyper Voice and Heal Bell

LF charmander with eggmove Air Cutter, or a gen 5 male tutored parent (Charizard, Dragonite, Altaria, Tropius or Salamence) 5iv nor nature not needed but would be a nice plus :D T 5iv (no atk)
CMT If you have one

LF pokebanked RNGed but non hacked

Eevee - Bold - Anticipation - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Wish, Hyper Voice and Heal Bell

LF charmander with eggmove Air Cutter, or a gen 5 male tutored parent (Charizard, Dragonite, Altaria, Tropius or Salamence) 5iv nor nature not needed but would be a nice plus :D T 5iv (no atk)
CMT If you have one
Got that Eevee for you. Would you like a shiny or non-shiny one?

Looking for a Magikarp/Gyarados with Hidden Ability. IV's/nature/gender don't matter. Lemme know what you want, I'm in the middle of transferring from Black to X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)