Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
639.gif
Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png

Terrakion
31/31/28/0/31/31
Jolly Nature

Keep? Flawless or bust?

Tossed

Keep assuming the nature is jolly
Nature? Flawless or bust though imo, I know there's at least one Terrakion that is on par with this one floating around so might as well get flawless and beat the competition. It's not like the 0 in Sp Atk matters except for style points.
Flawless or bust!!

Yeah forgot to mention the nature, sorry. (It's Jolly obviously... I wouldn't even ask if it wasn't.)

Tossed.

Last edited:
look through my thread and if you want we'll trade spitback for spitback

Breeding for HA 12.5% females is, like Nelson Tangela said, a huge pain. You'd probably want to offer more than 'spitback for spitback' unless the spitback you're offering is considerably better than standard (I'm talking rare / HA / low female ratio / unique ball / multiple spitbacks at once)

If my internet wasn't so bad here (I'm on a small holiday), I could get you one from the 100 Safari's I have. Unless you're willling to wait a few days?
I don't have connexion during the week, so yes if I have not found someone until monday.
But it is not in your safari right ? Because I want a female braixen in a luxury ball. So it can be long to have, that's why I prefer try to catch it myself :p

I don't have connexion during the week, so yes if I have not found someone until monday.
But it is not in your safari right ? Because I want a female braixen in a luxury ball. So it can be long to have, that's why I prefer try to catch it myself :p
Nope, I don't have the Safari itself, but I can easily catch one for you. If you use a male Pokemon with Cute Charm as your lead, you have a 66% chance to find a female. I can catch you one right now Wait, I already have one lol. Let me know wether you find someone else. Does it need HA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back