Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v4 (CLOSE)

Apologies to both b76 and Wings of Night for taking so long with these requests.

Wings of Night's Request: Mega Medicham + Hydreigon

Since Mega Medicham and Hydreigon are both kind of slow, I wanted to utilize a Mega Medi set that would put more pressure on offensive teams. For this reason, I opted for an Adamant nature with dual priority and the standard HJK + Ice Punch. Hydreigon is Modest with Dark Pulse for its primary STAB attack with Flash Cannon and Earth Power to round out coverage and Roost to give it some longevity. Forgoing Roost for Dragon STAB is an option if you don't mind Hydreigon only being able to fire off a few hits. Next I added Magnezone for its Fairy and Flying resistance and its ability to pivot. I believe Scarf is optimal here considering both Hydreigon and Medicham are slow and really appreciate Zone's ability to pressure things like Keldeo and the Latis. Clefable was a pretty obvious next choice considering the team was quite weak to the Latis and Weavile. I opted for Old Faithful AKA CM + Twave because it is an excellent wincon and para spreader. Next I needed a Rocker and sand check, so Landorus-T fit well and made a solid VoltTurn core alongside Magnezone. Lastly, the team was in need of something that could switch into Keldeo fairly well, so I opted for a Latios. Originally, I had Defog, but the team isn't too pressured by hazards, so I changed it for CM to help against opposing Clefables and Psychics. If you want a bit more bulk, I suppose swapping Latios out for Latias is an option, but I think the power is nice. Overall, I think it's a pretty solid hard-hitting balance team. Sorry again that it took so long for me to build it, but hopefully you like it!

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Roost

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Calm Mind

b76's Request: Mega Alakazam + Keldeo + Bisharp

Mega Alakazam, Keldeo, and Bisharp form a pretty classic Psychic/Fighting/Dark offensive core. For Mega Alakazam, I wanted a set that had the most cleaning power possible since Keldeo and Bisharp are great at punching holes in opposing teams. Psyshock is the STAB move of choice to help against AV Torn-T and opposing CM users while Focus Blast and Shadow Ball are pretty standard. Next, Keldeo is Specs as requested while I only changed out SD for Pursuit on Bisharp because it's generally outclassed in the role of a trapper and would rather try to sweep with boosted Sucker Punches. I also gave it a Lum Berry so that the team isn't quite as weak to Rotom-W or Scald burns. To go along with the core, I wanted a sweeper that had a lot of versatility and could capitalize on potential weaknesses such as Thundurus or Excadrill. I choose Double Dance Lando-T with a Yache berry for the slot. Next I needed a Rocker and more solid Talonflame check and Fairy check, so I opted for Heatran. The team had a huge weakness to Water types in general and was still a little weak to sand, so I selected AV Tangrowth for the last slot. It synergizes well with Heatran while being a nice blanket check for most waters. Once again, apologizes for taking forever. Hope the squad works well for you!

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 56 HP / 208 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Core:

Team:
Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Roost

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Nasty Plot

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 240 HP / 108 Def / 160 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
Togekiss is weird cause it kind of has a niche but it's literally only valid anytime there's a suspect going and dudes just throw on the latest stall team. I gave you some standard stuff and then a Diggersby to go with Togekiss. Now some tryhard user can post Diggersby + Togekiss in good cores and get like 10 likes, 3 for the core 7 because I saw the future. Just throw up hazards and call it a day.

Enjoy!!!
Didn't say it at the time but thanks for the squad. I didn't get around to using it until now and it's great. There's an answer for almost every big threat. Really fun team!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-395140855

yo, I wanted a team built around mega shark. It is one of my favorite ou viable megas along with sableye and pinsir. I do not think I am particularly good at using it, though, nor am I beast at teambuilding, so I desired some assistance with that.

set I suppose would be

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Defense
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Protect
- Waterfall (hydro pump is overrated)
- Poison Jab/Ice Fang

but I'm not fussy, any set you feel like using works
taking this one. scratch that. dennis is on it.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp/Taunt/Calm Mind
And a physical fighting type like Terrakion or Lucario

Hey there, requesting a team with Mega Gardevoir because it's one of my favorite megas and is a great wallbreaker, the set is self explanatory, beats stuff with Hyper Voice and has Psyshock + Focus Blast for damage, the last move is used for utility or boosting and i'd like to pair this pokemon with a physical fighting type to have the combo of sp. wallbreaker + physical sweeper/breaker, i think the best options there are SD lucario and CB terrakion, thanks in advance.
and this one.

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald / Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere / Ice Beam

Mega blastoise is a pretty cool mon that despite not being amazing has some redeeming qualities such as great bulk, good special attack, and a decent ability. I'd appreciate it if someone could build me a hazard stacking team around this mon. Feel free to change the sets or whatever, it doesnt matter much to me. This is the standard smogon set. Rapid spin to clear hazards obviously. Scald is main stab that has a burn chance, but hydro can be used to hit harder. Dark pulse hits ghost types that might try to spinblock toise, and aura sphere breaks ferrothorn and such. ice beam can be used over aura sphere to ohko mons like chomp. I've never seen an actual mega blastoise team outside low ladder, but its ranked on the viability rankings so i assume its at least workable. This would be really cool and i would really appreciate it, ty!
taking this one now instead.

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hello DANN3 I decided to add refresh in last slot so you dont have to worry for status, another option could be sub. Then i add like solid defensive backbone of Hippo/forre/tran/amoong. Hippo gets rocks and deal with most of physical type attackers, TOxic over Whirlwind also works. You can even put Sedge and give Tran EPower but the ability to facing with hazards is really good to wear down teams more quickly, forretress is here for spikes so this way you pressure more the switchins for Mega latias,Skarm is fine here but Spin is neede tbh. Next for scizor and bird is heatran and last a second keld switching and Clef check amoonguss. Last my second win con Clefable, twave should work over flamethrower for TG manaphy. Enjoy
Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Refresh
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Stored Power

Hippowdon (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 144 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Amoonguss (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

Hello Exor to pair this mon i started with HP FIre kyub to lure steel types which can be problematic for Sharpedo, next i added Gliscor to deal with bulky mons and gengar as i've seen a couple nowondays. Mew is here to check physical attackers and deal with stall as well. Next decided to add Latios for defog support for Kyub, as well checking water types such as Keldeo and Volcanion. Last is heatran with Sedge to deal with birds and it is my zard + fairies check. Team is super weak to weaville that's why mew is packing colbur to lure it, so try to keep healthy Kyub and Sharp, or rocks up so weavile isnt get out of hand. Enjoy
Sharpedo-Mega (M) @ Sharpedonite
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Protect
- Poison Jab

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Mew @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 16 SpD / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic

Hello Teostra. i found really hard to build around these mons, just because you have hazard stack with a mon weak to SR so i really try everysingle spinner here but it just didnt work so you gotta play really agressive against hazards. Added bulky zor as my mega and four slot just because it give me momentum into volcanion as it baits bulky steel types. Next 3 attacks LAtios, i put surf here for tran so scizor have an easier day, but hp fire also works specially when ferro is annoying af. And last scarf keld for speed control and alte game sweep after hazards. Enjoy!

NOTE: You have requested another core, without we taking the first one so i just build with these mons because was the older core and we wont take the other core. Next time you do that we ignore you because it's against rules.

My keys..?! (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise

Gloria (Hippowdon) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 120 Def / 124 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Surf

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Hello Tio Chico knock off is really useful on Mana to get rid off checks items such as chansey, ferro and clef. Third member if this core is Tornt as bulky grass types are really problematic for both mons, next is Weavile as it put pressure on mana checks as well, and can take advantage of tornt's momentum. Bulky exca + rotom is my defensive core, both mons provides what the team needs. Exca is here to block voltturns and is my rocker + fairi check, and rotom for birds, twave over wow for zardx as it is big problem. ENjoy
Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Rain Dance

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 88 HP / 168 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Focus Blast

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Last edited:

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man

Hello Exor to pair this mon i started with HP FIre kyub to lure steel types which can be problematic for Sharpedo, next i added Gliscor to deal with bulky mons and gengar as i've seen a couple nowondays. Mew is here to check physical attackers and deal with stall as well. Next decided to add Latios for defog support for Kyub, as well checking water types such as Keldeo and Volcanion. Last is heatran with Sedge to deal with birds and it is my zard + fairies check. Team is super weak to weaville that's why mew is packing colbur to lure it, so try to keep healthy Kyub and Sharp, or rocks up so weavile isnt get out of hand. Enjoy
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Protect
- Poison Jab

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Mew @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
Mew isn't packing Colbur

Hello DANN3 I decided to add refresh in last slot so you dont have to worry for status, another option could be sub. Then i add like solid defensive backbone of Hippo/forre/tran/amoong. Hippo gets rocks and deal with most of physical type attackers, TOxic over Whirlwind also works. You can even put Sedge and give Tran EPower but the ability to facing with hazards is really good to wear down teams more quickly, forretress is here for spikes so this way you pressure more the switchins for Mega latias,Skarm is fine here but Spin is neede tbh. Next for scizor and bird is heatran and last a second keld switching and Clef check amoonguss. Last my second win con Clefable, twave should work over flamethrower for TG manaphy. Enjoy
Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Refresh
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Stored Power

Hippowdon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 144 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Amoonguss (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Protect
- Poison Jab

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Mew @ Colbur Berry
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Toxic

Hello Teostra. i found really hard to build around these mons, just because you have hazard stack with a mon weak to SR so i really try everysingle spinner here but it just didnt work so you gotta play really agressive against hazards. Added bulky zor as my mega and four slot just because it give me momentum into volcanion as it baits bulky steel types. Next 3 attacks LAtios, i put surf here for tran so scizor have an easier day, but hp fire also works specially when ferro is annoying af. And last scarf keld for speed control and alte game sweep after hazards. Enjoy!

NOTE: You have requested another core, without we taking the first one so i just build with these mons because was the older core and we wont take the other core. Next time you do that we ignore you because it's against rules.

My keys..?! (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise

Gloria (Hippowdon) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 120 Def / 124 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Surf

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Hello Tio Chico knock off is really useful on Mana to get rid off checks items such as chansey, ferro and clef. Third member if this core is Tornt as bulky grass types are really problematic for both mons, next is Weavile as it put pressure on mana checks as well, and can take advantage of tornt's momentum. Bulky exca + rotom is my defensive core, both mons provides what the team needs. Exca is here to block voltturns and is my rocker + fairi check, and rotom for birds, twave over wow for zardx as it is big problem. ENjoy
Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Rain Dance

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 88 HP / 168 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Focus Blast

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
Awesome teams, good job! I like how you got to fit the niche Forretress on an OU team, which is cool! But you should go back to that team and check the Hippowdon's ability, that one actually made me laugh.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Awesome teams, good job! I like how you got to fit the niche Forretress on an OU team, which is cool! But you should go back to that team and check the Hippowdon's ability, that one actually made me laugh.
Clearly was a Garchomp before LOL, thanks !
Fixed

Mega Alakazam, Keldeo, and Bisharp form a pretty classic Psychic/Fighting/Dark offensive core. For Mega Alakazam, I wanted a set that had the most cleaning power possible since Keldeo and Bisharp are great at punching holes in opposing teams. Psyshock is the STAB move of choice to help against AV Torn-T and opposing CM users while Focus Blast and Shadow Ball are pretty standard. Next, Keldeo is Specs as requested while I only changed out SD for Pursuit on Bisharp because it's generally outclassed in the role of a trapper and would rather try to sweep with boosted Sucker Punches. I also gave it a Lum Berry so that the team isn't quite as weak to Rotom-W or Scald burns. To go along with the core, I wanted a sweeper that had a lot of versatility and could capitalize on potential weaknesses such as Thundurus or Excadrill. I choose Double Dance Lando-T with a Yache berry for the slot. Next I needed a Rocker and more solid Talonflame check and Fairy check, so I opted for Heatran. The team had a huge weakness to Water types in general and was still a little weak to sand, so I selected AV Tangrowth for the last slot. It synergizes well with Heatran while being a nice blanket check for most waters. Once again, apologizes for taking forever. Hope the squad works well for you!

Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

No problem, the team looks great. Thank you so much

Wings of Night

I COULD BE BANNED!
Apologies to both b76 and Wings of Night for taking so long with these requests.

Wings of Night's Request: Mega Medicham + Hydreigon

Since Mega Medicham and Hydreigon are both kind of slow, I wanted to utilize a Mega Medi set that would put more pressure on offensive teams. For this reason, I opted for an Adamant nature with dual priority and the standard HJK + Ice Punch. Hydreigon is Modest with Dark Pulse for its primary STAB attack with Flash Cannon and Earth Power to round out coverage and Roost to give it some longevity. Forgoing Roost for Dragon STAB is an option if you don't mind Hydreigon only being able to fire off a few hits. Next I added Magnezone for its Fairy and Flying resistance and its ability to pivot. I believe Scarf is optimal here considering both Hydreigon and Medicham are slow and really appreciate Zone's ability to pressure things like Keldeo and the Latis. Clefable was a pretty obvious next choice considering the team was quite weak to the Latis and Weavile. I opted for Old Faithful AKA CM + Twave because it is an excellent wincon and para spreader. Next I needed a Rocker and sand check, so Landorus-T fit well and made a solid VoltTurn core alongside Magnezone. Lastly, the team was in need of something that could switch into Keldeo fairly well, so I opted for a Latios. Originally, I had Defog, but the team isn't too pressured by hazards, so I changed it for CM to help against opposing Clefables and Psychics. If you want a bit more bulk, I suppose swapping Latios out for Latias is an option, but I think the power is nice. Overall, I think it's a pretty solid hard-hitting balance team. Sorry again that it took so long for me to build it, but hopefully you like it!

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Roost

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Calm Mind

Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
No problem man, I like that team a lot. Thanks for building it

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
The shop has been a bit dead lately as most of builders are in Wcop, looking at the requested cores i saw a couple that we already build so ill leave you the links down below.

Hello Stocke it's being a while since you request, but you can found a team with that Victini set here , the set isnt the same but you can adjust it to yours.
Hey EnemyJurist , Beedrill doesnt have to much ways for a build, so i recommend you to check this squad, as it a very good one and basically how beedril builds are.
kagidin in the team archive there already a couple of teams with this core, you can found them here , here and you can even replace Bish>Weav on this squad.
Same case CTC is a lord. you can found couple of build with serp, and just adjust your set. I personally build 2 of them here and here , and this is another one that bludz build.

p2

Banned deucer.
k i'm prob back building

I'd like to have a team built with Double Dance Terrakion and Bolt-Beam M-Latias. These 2 have nice synergy both defensive and offensive-wise. Terrakion muscles through everything with his decent STABs while M-Latias comes in on bulky Waters/Grounds which annoy Terrakion. Furthermore, both could be solid wincon (if Latias is CM set) which can set up vs various play style (CM Latias & SD breaks balanced while RP destroys offense). Terrakion set should be standard with LO but you can tweak M-Latias set whatever you like. I'm on mobile right now so cannot add picture, sorry about that :(
Terrakion @ Life Orb
252Atk/ 4Spd/ 252Spe+
Jolly nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Sword Dance
- Rock Polish
Mega Latias
248HP/ 8SpA/ 252Spe+
Timid nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Calm Mind/ Thunder Wave/ filler
taking this im making terrak cb because lo blows

DennisEG

Civil Engineer

Hello matthewc20090 and Sakis i saw both cores and i thought that both works fine in one team. Thundurus is the main star of the team luring bulky grounds and water for Landot and ZardX sweep late game, it also cause a lot of damage to Heatran. At this point the team was more oriented to offense, so i need a solid pivot, reliable rocker and a mon to lure Heatran as well, so Clefable was my choice here, able to pivot against physical attacker with access to rock and the ability of baiting heatran and excadrill so ill throw Focus Blast there just for Zard late game, you can go flame as well but Heatran will become annoying as hell. Next my sand check on Breloom, as well my dark check. And last an spinner on Starmie, i put psychic there cuz mega venu was annoying as fuck too. Landot is the main way of dealing with weavile, electric types and Talon, so use it well. ENjoy !
Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Focus Blast

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Rock Tomb
- Spore
- Bullet Seed

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Hey guys, I've been trying to build a team around Mega Aggron because it's cool. Obviously, there are better Pokemon to build around, but, I've found that the set I've made makes a pretty good late-game sweeper. I'm happy with the core I've put together around Aggron, but, I haven't been able to find effective teammates that compliment the core, so I usually get stuck around 1500-1600. I would greatly appreciate some outside help!

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell

Gastrodon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Storm Drain
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Scald
- Earth Power

Some field notes: This core greatly struggles with wallbreakers due to the low speed. Mega Aggron tends to be used late-game to sweep but can be switched in to knock out unsuspecting Clefables and Scizors, get chip damage, or wall physical attacks. Togekiss is the standard wall/stallbreaker set and can absorb some special attacks. Gastrodon can take physical attacks as well as spread status. This core is pretty defensive and in dire need of some firepower!

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot

NP Infernape is pretty interesting for its ability to lure in Lando, Garchomp, Quagsire, Hippowdon, etc. Although people may start expecting it, I still think it's fun and really effective in doing it's job of wallbreaking when compared to Mixed Attacker or Physical Sets. I just want to see a team that utilizes Infernapes ability to take down physical walls such as Garchomp, Lando, Tangrowth, etc.

EDIT: THANKS TO ANYONE WHO TAKES IT

Last edited:
Apologies for adding to the list, but I can't find a build w/ this core I like. So I'd like to request a team based around Lopunny + Hydreigon:

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Hydreigon (F) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Roost

Pretty simple offensive duo that consists of a speedy offense breaker + a balance breaker—Lopunny does what Lop does and pressures offense like crazy, while Hydreigon helps break down fatter balances that pack consistent answers to Lopunny (stuff like Skarm, Slowbro, Hippowdon, Mew, etc). Hydreigon (on paper) struggles with offensive archetypes because of its lackluster speed as well, so it appreciates the speed control Lopunny provides. You also get two parts of the classic dark/fighting/psychic core so there's that as well.

Feel free to change up the sets as much as you see fit (like making Hydreigon Specs or something). Like I said, I really struggled to find a decent build with these two so hopefully you guys can help ^^

Zoroark @ Choice Specs
Ability: Illusion
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Trick
- Sludge Bomb

Hello, you can ask a team with Zoroark (?), Is a stardart moveset, I think as teammates I would like if possible Garchomp / scizor (?). sorry for the English from google: c, perhaps a mixed moveset work, I'm not sure, but I think it is a good pokemon Zoroark, if I can use it well

Thx!!!

Last edited:
Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp / HP Fighting

Hey guys, I'm requesting a team around Trick Room Cofagrigus. The team itself doesn't need to be a full trick room team because that can really be restrictive. It can be a really effective bulky win-con that can use its ability to neutralize opposing mons that are reliant on theirs. I know I'm not allowed to request another mon alongside this one, but some sort of dark resist would really help Cofagrigus out, especially with dark spam always being around. Feel free to change the set if you feel like a change would help. Thanks!:pimp:

Requesting a team with the BP Celebi + Mega Lopunny core.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Seed Bomb
- Swords Dance

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack

I think this already explains the core well, i liked this one so i decided to ask for a team with it.

Sakis

Banned deucer.

Hello matthewc20090 and Sakis i saw both cores and i thought that both works fine in one team. Thundurus is the main star of the team luring bulky grounds and water for Landot and ZardX sweep late game, it also cause a lot of damage to Heatran. At this point the team was more oriented to offense, so i need a solid pivot, reliable rocker and a mon to lure Heatran as well, so Clefable was my choice here, able to pivot against physical attacker with access to rock and the ability of baiting heatran and excadrill so ill throw Focus Blast there just for Zard late game, you can go flame as well but Heatran will become annoying as hell. Next my sand check on Breloom, as well my dark check. And last an spinner on Starmie, i put psychic there cuz mega venu was annoying as fuck too. Landot is the main way of dealing with weavile, electric types and Talon, so use it well. ENjoy !
Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Focus Blast

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Rock Tomb
- Spore
- Bullet Seed

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
Seems really solid definately giving it a go

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
Fairly standard as far as Reuniclus + late game sweeper goes, but I've seen very few teams with Reuniclus in it since the rise of sand and pursuit. Reuniclus can beat CM fairies and can tank Diancie reliably, while Garchomp dissuades Bisharp/Ttar with timely switches and a potential sweep in the lategame. Has a lot of common choices in partners, especially things like Magnezone, Clef, and Skarm, which is why the core interests me. I'd like to see how one of the builders decides to build this team.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Protect

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

CHANGE SETS/POKEMON IF NEEDED

Pretty simple core, magneton takes cares of things like ferro, skarm, etc for M-Diancie, traps those things so diancie is able to get in and place pressure on the opponent. Also outspeeds things like hasty torn and jolly talonflame. Diancie can be made into a physical set to check things like chansey for magneton, and also deals with heatran

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Change the sets if you would like :)

I've recently loved using M-Alt, but I can't see to get a good grasp on what good teammates for her should be. M-Alt checks half the metagame with it's fantastic typing, and Nidoking does well into every steel type 'Mon that Altaria brings in. I prefer to play a Balance or BO playstyle, which I think these 'Mons allow for fairly easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)