Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v4 (CLOSE)

Apologies for adding to the list, but I can't find a build w/ this core I like. So I'd like to request a team based around Lopunny + Hydreigon:

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Hydreigon (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Roost

Pretty simple offensive duo that consists of a speedy offense breaker + a balance breaker—Lopunny does what Lop does and pressures offense like crazy, while Hydreigon helps break down fatter balances that pack consistent answers to Lopunny (stuff like Skarm, Slowbro, Hippowdon, Mew, etc). Hydreigon (on paper) struggles with offensive archetypes because of its lackluster speed as well, so it appreciates the speed control Lopunny provides. You also get two parts of the classic dark/fighting/psychic core so there's that as well.

Feel free to change up the sets as much as you see fit (like making Hydreigon Specs or something). Like I said, I really struggled to find a decent build with these two so hopefully you guys can help ^^
taking ^^

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpD
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Change the sets if you would like :)

I've recently loved using M-Alt, but I can't see to get a good grasp on what good teammates for her should be. M-Alt checks half the metagame with it's fantastic typing, and Nidoking does well into every steel type 'Mon that Altaria brings in. I prefer to play a Balance or BO playstyle, which I think these 'Mons allow for fairly easily.
Taking

The shop has been a bit dead lately as most of builders are in Wcop, looking at the requested cores i saw a couple that we already build so ill leave you the links down below.

Hello Stocke it's being a while since you request, but you can found a team with that Victini set here , the set isnt the same but you can adjust it to yours.
Hey EnemyJurist , Beedrill doesnt have to much ways for a build, so i recommend you to check this squad, as it a very good one and basically how beedril builds are.
kagidin in the team archive there already a couple of teams with this core, you can found them here , here and you can even replace Bish>Weav on this squad.
Same case CTC is a lord. you can found couple of build with serp, and just adjust your set. I personally build 2 of them here and here , and this is another one that bludz build.
Thank you for mentioning them, and sorry for the trouble I gave you

Nedor

thiccc
Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp / HP Fighting

Hey guys, I'm requesting a team around Trick Room Cofagrigus. The team itself doesn't need to be a full trick room team because that can really be restrictive. It can be a really effective bulky win-con that can use its ability to neutralize opposing mons that are reliant on theirs. I know I'm not allowed to request another mon alongside this one, but some sort of dark resist would really help Cofagrigus out, especially with dark spam always being around. Feel free to change the set if you feel like a change would help. Thanks!:pimp:
mm cofag. i'm currently on vacation but i'm reserving it now & i'll have it posted asap.

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

So Mega-Medicham is someone that I have tried to build around lately without much succes, so I figured I'd see if one of you would give it a go. Change around the sets as you see fit, my usual teams tend to end up as balanced and I guess that's my favourite way of playing.

Escavalier @ Choice Band
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Drill Run

I would like a team around muhammad ali himself please. I have tried it myself but now I will leave it to the professionals.

hi

requesting max attack diancie+ NP thundurus.

no sprites cuz mobile

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power Fire/ earth power
- Protect

Thundurus @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Focus Blast

Diancie is a crazy strong attacker with diamond storm being able to lure spdef walls like Chansey clefable and amoongus. Thundurus then sets up on skarm, forces out suicune and beats bulky waters in general, and cleans up once diancie weakens the aforementioned walls. Asking for a bulkier offense. Thanks in advance.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Request:

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Weavile (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Surf

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Smack Down

Hey ethanlol! So I made this team a while back with the main idea of Infernape's special set being able to help a physical attacker (Mega Scizor) out with threats and lure them out to give Mega Scizor an easier time cleaning up. I added Weavile to help Pursuit trap Latios and Latias for Infernape (main switch ins) and help out against faster threats like Torn-T. Weavile's also able to work with Mega Scizor to wear down Keldeo quickly and hopefully put it in range for Bullet Punch to KO late game. Next I added Latios to help Weavile with hazards and I got Surf to help Latios be able to deal with opposing Heatran that'll set up rocks along with Tyranitar that'll switch in to Pursuit trap Latios. At this point, the team was really weak to Talonflame and Sand offense, so I added Rotom-Wash. The 20 SpD EV's prevent Rotom-Wash from being 1HKO'd from Draco from Latios at full. At this point I wanted a Stealth Rock user that could also help out with physical threats (namely Mega Lopunny), so I added Lando-T. Smack Down really helps out against Rotom-Wash since it's able to lure it and force it out (or deal massive damage at the chance of them staying in to take an EQ). Yache Berry helps out with Ice Punch Mega Lopunny and offensive electric types (both of which really annoy the team).

Main things to watch out for include Keldeo (you'll have to rely on Rotom-Wash to help Latios with switching into Keldeo since Specs Icy Wind is pretty common). As mentioned earlier, Ice Punch Mega Lopunny and offensive electric types really annoy this team, so watch out if you don't have the Yache Berry and keep Latios healthy for offensive electric types (tho they're not too common outside of Thundurus) and keep Mega Scizor healthy for Mega Lopunny (Mega Scizor and Rotom-Wash can each take a hit and Weavile can at least damage it with Ice Shard). Mega Diancie with HP Fire (which is common now) will also annoy the team, so keep Weavile healthy to revenge kill it, and/or have Lando-T or Rotom-Wash be healthy enough to take a hit. Latios can also outspeed it and revenge kill with Surf/Psyshock, so you got that option too. Zard X can also be threatening as it can setup on Rotom-Wash or Scizor and then proceed to outspeed and sweep if Lando-T's been weakened or dead. Finally Volcanion is also really annoying (especially considering it's paired up with Band Tyranitar), so watch out for that and be able to have Latios/Rotom-Wash healthy to take a hit, or Infernape or something to revenge kill.

Hope you liked the team :toast:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.

im requesting Specs Keldeo + LO Nidoking. Very cool core with the hard hitting Keldeo and Nidoking which pressures lots of teams. im having a hard time coming up with members for these two so if you guys could help that would be great :)

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Focus Blast

Edit: Sorry for the edit I know it is against the rules, however while I was typing my post I accidentally posted it with a hotkey, so I just edited to finish the post thoroughly.

Hello all, this is my first post in the Smogon community!! I've started playing competitive Pokemon about a month ago on showdown but in the VGC format, after getting bored I started looking in OU three days ago.

The core I wanted to work on is this one:

Mega Charizard X
Item: Charizardite X
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 Attack, 4 Def, 252 Speed
Set:
Dragon Claw
Flare Blitz
Dragon Dance
Roost

Serperior
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Timid
EV: 252 Special Attack, 4 Special Def, 252 Speed
Set:
Leaf Storm
Hidden Power (ground)
Leech Seed
Substitute

The goal is to create either an offensive team or a hyper offensive team. I really wanted to run this set with Serperior:
Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Timid
EV: 252 SpAtk, 4 SpDef, 252 Speed
Set:
Leaf Storm
Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power (ground)
Glare
The problem is I think I need the focus sash for a suicide lead with stealth rocks in either a hyper offense or offensive team.

I also really want to run

Latias
Life Orb
Timid
Draco Meteor
Psyshock
Defog
Healing Wish
(EVs from the smogon pokedex).

Latias can remove stealth rocks for Charizard X, can switch in, take a hit, Draco Meteor and kill something, and then Healing wish to get one of my sweepers back on track again.

I know to complete this core I need a lead and stealth rock support but after that I have no clue where to go, I have no clue how the meat is shaped at the moment, so thats where I would need help. Also If i could run the glare set without focus sash or have no need of a lead with the focus sash please tell me! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Hiya, I'd like it if you could build around mega Gyra and Bisharp for me,I think the two can put in a lot of work together pressuring each others checks like keldeo, rotom, and ferrothorn etc they also make a really cool dark spam core.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Waterfall/Earthquake
- Ice Fang/Substitute/Earthquake

Bisharp @ Life Orb/Lum/Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Thank you c:

Omastar has the highest special attack of any Swift Swimmer, which lets it crush holes for other rain sweepers while still outspeeding every non-scarfed mon in OU. It also has high defense to protect from priority users like Talonflame from revenge killing, something other sweepers like Kingdra struggle with.

Omastar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Knock Off / Hidden Power Grass

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
It sucks that I want to build with most of these, but I don't want to take something up and then not post anything for a while. I think i'll bite on komet3 's banded esca though :P

also while I do have interest in all 3 cores I have rn (gar + bish, offensive scizor, and haxorus) and have built with each of them, I don't think i'll get around to posting anything polished soon, so feel free to let someone else take them if they want DennisEG

It sucks that I want to build with most of these, but I don't want to take something up and then not post anything for a while. I think i'll bite on komet3 's banded esca though :P

also while I do have interest in all 3 cores I have rn (gar + bish, offensive scizor, and haxorus) and have built with each of them, I don't think i'll get around to posting anything polished soon, so feel free to let someone else take them if they want DennisEG
Thanks FlamingVictini

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion
Martin.'s core:

Gaidan Kousetsu (Azelf) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Explosion
- Skill Swap
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Yokoku (Pinsir-Mega) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Douchou Tosetsu (Talonflame) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Sleep Talk

Suteki Meppou (Excadrill) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Sanpo (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
- Spore

Joshou (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
Yeah, this is basically just generic birdspam HO garbage. However, it's always fun to play with mindless stuff like this, and I've enjoyed myself when using this team.

Azelf is the dedicated lead and gets Stealth Rock vs pretty much everything. Bulky Colbur Berry is a cool tech that I really like (I wrote an essay on it here if you want to see exactly what it does). I changed the Talonflame set you had from SD to CB just because I don't really like offensive SD Talon in general, and on a team like this I think CB is just generally better. The front three is then filled out with a Mega Pinsir, a Pokemon which needs no introduction, and completes the birdspam core. Next, you obviously want hazard removal when you have 2 Pokemon mauled by Stealth Rock, so Choice Scarf Excadrill fits in nicely as a Rapid Spinner that also provides a nice Electric immunity and a check to Ice-types. Lastly I wanted a pair of Pokemon that could wear down bulky Grounds for the birds, but also appreciated the removal of bulky Grasses. Breloom + Azumarill is another offensive core that I absolutely love (description here), and i think they do a great job of rounding out the team, Jolly BD Azu is nice to lure stuff like Rotom-W for the birds, and Mega Venusaur for Breloom whilst also checking the likes of Keldeo, Mega Charizard X, and Sand Rush Excadrill along with a bunch of other threats.

I know you're a bit of a weeb so I hope you're ok with the nicknames :> Replays here, here and here if you want to see the team in action. I hope you like it n_n

Hello, i'm a newbie in strat. Today i read all the article et post forum about the strat and the OU metagame but i've struggle to find example of competitive team ( so i thank you a lot if you have a link where i can see team examples and explanations about the team)

I would like an offense or hyper offense team based on this two Pokemon :

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch

• Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
  • Ability: Rough Skin
  • EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
  • Impish Nature
  • - Dragon Tail
  • - Earthquake
  • - Fire Blast
  • - Stealth Rock

Thanks a lot and apologize for my English

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

I think Zygarde is a very unique and underrated Pokemon. I know at least one of you out there agrees with me. Look at all those hexagons! I find the SubCoil set to be particularly fun. It's insanely bulky, and having 101 HP subs that aren't broken by Foul Play or Seismic Toss is extremely nice. What I'm looking for is a bulky offense team with some nice hazards for Zygarde to take advantage of. Thank you in advance! I really appreciate this.

Omastar has the highest special attack of any Swift Swimmer, which lets it crush holes for other rain sweepers while still outspeeding every non-scarfed mon in OU. It also has high defense to protect from priority users like Talonflame from revenge killing, something other sweepers like Kingdra struggle with.

Omastar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Knock Off / Hidden Power Grass
taking. rain is shit right now, so expect this team to take longer than usual. like 2 weeks bruh so i can give you quality

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Martin.'s core:

Gaidan Kousetsu (Azelf) @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Explosion
- Skill Swap
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Yokoku (Pinsir-Mega) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Douchou Tosetsu (Talonflame) @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Sleep Talk

Suteki Meppou (Excadrill) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Sanpo (Breloom) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
- Spore

Joshou (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
Yeah, this is basically just generic birdspam HO garbage. However, it's always fun to play with mindless stuff like this, and I've enjoyed myself when using this team.

Azelf is the dedicated lead and gets Stealth Rock vs pretty much everything. Bulky Colbur Berry is a cool tech that I really like (I wrote an essay on it here if you want to see exactly what it does). I changed the Talonflame set you had from SD to CB just because I don't really like offensive SD Talon in general, and on a team like this I think CB is just generally better. The front three is then filled out with a Mega Pinsir, a Pokemon which needs no introduction, and completes the birdspam core. Next, you obviously want hazard removal when you have 2 Pokemon mauled by Stealth Rock, so Choice Scarf Excadrill fits in nicely as a Rapid Spinner that also provides a nice Electric immunity and a check to Ice-types. Lastly I wanted a pair of Pokemon that could wear down bulky Grounds for the birds, but also appreciated the removal of bulky Grasses. Breloom + Azumarill is another offensive core that I absolutely love (description here), and i think they do a great job of rounding out the team, Jolly BD Azu is nice to lure stuff like Rotom-W for the birds, and Mega Venusaur for Breloom whilst also checking the likes of Keldeo, Mega Charizard X, and Sand Rush Excadrill along with a bunch of other threats.

I know you're a bit of a weeb so I hope you're ok with the nicknames :> Replays here, here and here if you want to see the team in action. I hope you like it n_n
NGL that team looks dope

ありがとうございました

DRAGMAG!

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/Fire Fang

OR

Garchomp @ Leftovers/Salac Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

dragmag core that centers around sd chomp sweep. Enjoy!

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
detviech

Tried to go a bit off road with this team. I liked the idea of Feraligatr + Sub Toxic Rachi to lure in Ferro and spread poison around to weaken things for a Gatr sweep. Pinsir is actually an amazing partner for Gatr. So many times people will switch in their Rotom-W on a +1 Gatr. Sure, you may kill me, but your Rotom-W is definitely no longer a counter to Pinsir. It can also weaken stuff like SLowbro, Garchomp, Lando, etc. Lati is like the only viable hazard remover so here it is. Amoonguss checks Fairies better than Rachi and checks Keldeo better than Lati. It also spread paras and spores which are super helpful for Gatr and Pinsir rtying to set up. Lastly, needed a rocks setter, electric check, and sand check and Hippo fits that to a t. Heatran is a problem for the team so if you want you can switch HP Fire on Lati to EQ and then change Stun Spore to HP Fire. That's probably a better team composition but idk this works fine.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Substitute
- Toxic

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Earthquake

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Spore
- Stun Spore / Hidden Power Fire

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

lunasena

This one, while slightly more standard, takes advantage of the fact that no one in the world is preparing for Zard-Y. Zard Y is a monster, and so is SYlveon, just less practical. They both break through defensive cores very easily. Tyranitar was Banded, but I changed it to Scarf to check stuff like Bisharp and Thundurus which ran right through the team otherwise. Ttar is also great for taking out Lati, which seems to be everyone's only check to Zard Y these days (no Heatran doesn't count). Lati is, once again, the only good hazard remover and also checks Keldeo which the team needs. Landorus provides rocks and a check to Talonflame, Excadrill, and Lopunny. Finally, I needed a more solid check to Fairies, since Diancie just destroys everything on the team. Klefki can set up spikes, provide T wave support (which sylveon loves) and flash cannon unsuspecting Diancie. Fairy Lock is cool for giving Zard or Sylveon a free switch, though Foul Play may be better to help against Mega Scizor.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Baton Pass

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Fairy Lock

Last edited:
Halycon. said:
detviech

Tried to go a bit off road with this team. I liked the idea of Feraligatr + Sub Toxic Rachi to lure in Ferro and spread poison around to weaken things for a Gatr sweep. Pinsir is actually an amazing partner for Gatr. So many times people will switch in their Rotom-W on a +1 Gatr. Sure, you may kill me, but your Rotom-W is definitely no longer a counter to Pinsir. It can also weaken stuff like SLowbro, Garchomp, Lando, etc. Lati is like the only viable hazard remover so here it is. Amoonguss checks Fairies better than Rachi and checks Keldeo better than Lati. It also spread paras and spores which are super helpful for Gatr and Pinsir rtying to set up. Lastly, needed a rocks setter, electric check, and sand check and Hippo fits that to a t. Heatran is a problem for the team so if you want you can switch HP Fire on Lati to EQ and then change Stun Spore to HP Fire. That's probably a better team composition but idk this works fine.

importable (open)
Thanks for the team man. Looks very interesting, definitely gonna ladder with this team. Well done :]

detviech

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Substitute
- Toxic

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Earthquake

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Spore
- Stun Spore / Hidden Power Fire

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

lunasena

This one, while slightly more standard, takes advantage of the fact that no one in the world is preparing for Zard-Y. Zard Y is a monster, and so is SYlveon, just less practical. They both break through defensive cores very easily. Tyranitar was Banded, but I changed it to Scarf to check stuff like Bisharp and Thundurus which ran right through the team otherwise. Ttar is also great for taking out Lati, which seems to be everyone's only check to Zard Y these days (no Heatran doesn't count). Lati is, once again, the only good hazard remover and also checks Keldeo which the team needs. Landorus provides rocks and a check to Talonflame, Excadrill, and Lopunny. Finally, I needed a more solid check to Fairies, since Diancie just destroys everything on the team. Klefki can set up spikes, provide T wave support (which sylveon loves) and flash cannon unsuspecting Diancie. Fairy Lock is cool for giving Zard or Sylveon a free switch, though Foul Play may be better to help against Mega Scizor.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Baton Pass

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Fairy Lock
Cool teams, i particullary liked that Feraligatr + Mega Pinsir core! And your Sylveon has Cute Charm :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)