SPOILERS! Mysteries and Conspiracies of Pokemon

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I had a theory about that.

If a society developed with pokemon, then there stands to reason that certain things we take for granted are never developed due to lack of necessity. Passenger planes are pointless due to HM Fly (or Charizard Pokeride), school systems and career paths center around you ditching home at age 10 to backpack through Europe Kalos, and free health care.

A lack of presence of most conventional weaponry could be more than just ESRB standards and audience/tone themes, but actually underdeveloped or never developed due to the presence and societal dependence on pokemon. Sure Honedge throws a wrench in the theory, but at least in modern pokemon society there have yet to be confirmed firearms.

Expanding even further: customs, tactics, values, and memes could also be reflected by a pokemon based society. Battle strategies are so ingrained around fair play and even matches that the possibility of pragmatism isn't even considered. They have no concept of total war.

It's not too far fetched. Most societies had to invent guerilla warfare after experiencing firsthand hit-and-run tactics, so it's possible that "ganging up" or beating an opponent when they are down is so socially unacceptable that villains don't even consider it.

Long story short, a tradition of pokemon battling might be so ingrained in the mind of society, that the villains can't comprehend not following procedure.
Yeah... no.

This would REALLY downplay the threat of the villain teams. Also we have villain teams ganging up on you, usually via Double Battles though ORAS had the under utilized Horde Trainer battles. Also there been times when they were going to gang up on you with more but conveniently you either had another trainer with you or some showed up that took the pressure off. If anything, the player is LUCKY they never just get ambushed by a ton of grunts, at least not by ones who decide to take turns for some reason.

Also, considering these are monsters that wield elemental power and can heal with a nap, villain teams also probably don't want to escalate things because if they attack the trainer then there's no reason for why the trainer shouldn't attack right back. As long as its only the Pokemon battling, no fragile-and-takes-long-time-to-heal human gets hurt. The goal is to first disarm your opponent of their Pokemon, and as I said in-story the villain team never gets a chance to do that to us so we don't know what would happen.

But breaking down your other points:
Passenger planes are pointless due to HM Fly (or Charizard Pokeride): We've seen airplanes in the game. Yes, Pokemon can fly you across a region but that's only maybe one or two people. And unless they're Legendary the Pokemon will probably get tired if made to fly across multiple regions, oceans, and wilderness. Airplanes would still exist merely to fly hundreds of people across the globe.
School Systems & Career Paths: At least what we see... as a Pokemon trainer... who would only be interested in Pokemon-related thing. Considering we still have scientists and doctors in this world there is still a proper education system. It's just we play a character who decides to go on a path to become a Pokemon Trainer, though that's only a small window of the playable characters life. Before and after the games we don't really know about how the playable character went about their education. Like for all we know Blue and Red could have gone to a university and maybe mastered in a Pokemon-related course which would still require them to know the basic stuff like math, language, etc.. And Sun & Moon showed us that many people who can't make it as a Pokemon Trainer just get a normal job like everyone else. Maybe they don't get all their education as a kid but that doesn't mean they never get an education or aren't expected to as an adult.
Weaponry: Hmm, I'm a bit iffy on that idea. Maybe they aren't as common as just using a Pokemon but saying no long ranged automatic weaponry doesn't exist is a stretch. Like we've seen they have cannons and gun-like devices. Once again, the "escalation" factor probably comes into play. Almost everyone has a Pokemon, I'm sure plenty are bulletproof or can at least take a bullet or two, so if someone with a gun holds up someone they're as good as saying "attack me with your Pokemon if I choose to fire". I imagine common weaponry would be trapping/disabling weapons or explosives/mass destruction weapons. Also there's weapons like knifes, clubs/batons, knuckledusters, etc. that may be used for self defense. And that's not getting in ancient times with weapons like swords which were probably used with human vs human combat and maybe defending off a wild Pokemon (times before the Poke Ball easily tamed a Pokemon).
They have no concept of total war: AZ would like to have a word with you. Just because the "weapons" are different doesn't mean there's no war. People have different ideology and will fight for what they believe. There are people who seek power and decide to get it from taking it from others. And then there are people to make a change and will fight against whoever they have to. War, war never changes.

And Sun & Moon showed us that many people who can't make it as a Pokemon Trainer just get a normal job like everyone else. Maybe they don't get all their education as a kid but that doesn't mean they never get an education or aren't expected to as an adult.
And it showed us that many people who DO make it as a Pokemon Trainer need another job anyways because training Pokemon does not pay the bills, such as Kiawe and Olivia.

Weaponry: Hmm, I'm a bit iffy on that idea. Maybe they aren't as common as just using a Pokemon but saying no long ranged automatic weaponry doesn't exist is a stretch. Like we've seen they have cannons and gun-like devices. Once again, the "escalation" factor probably comes into play. Almost everyone has a Pokemon, I'm sure plenty are bulletproof or can at least take a bullet or two, so if someone with a gun holds up someone they're as good as saying "attack me with your Pokemon if I choose to fire". I imagine common weaponry would be trapping/disabling weapons or explosives/mass destruction weapons. Also there's weapons like knifes, clubs/batons, knuckledusters, etc. that may be used for self defense. And that's not getting in ancient times with weapons like swords which were probably used with human vs human combat and maybe defending off a wild Pokemon (times before the Poke Ball easily tamed a Pokemon).
They have no concept of total war: AZ would like to have a word with you. Just because the "weapons" are different doesn't mean there's no war. People have different ideology and will fight for what they believe. There are people who seek power and decide to get it from taking it from others. And then there are people to make a change and will fight against whoever they have to. War, war never changes.
I'm actaully faily certain there're no guns in the in the games

I mean think about it from a devolopment perspective; you just invented the musket and things are looking pretty great, it's a long range weapon that can be used in meele if needed be, it has better range than a bow and it doesn't require the extensive training and inborn talent that archery or using pokemon do
then you decide to test it on an actual combat situation

"Chesnaught's Bulletproof activated"
"it doesn't affect Chesnaught"

and there goes people wasting time on guns ever again

as for swords, well there's a myth on them

A young man, callow and foolish in
innocence, came to own a sword.
With it, he smote Pokémon, which gave
sustenance, with carefree abandon.
Those not taken as food, he
discarded, with no afterthought.
The following year, no Pokémon
appeared. Larders grew bare.
The young man, seeking the missing
Pokémon, journeyed afar.
Long did he search. And far and wide,
too, until one he did find.
Asked he, "Why do you hide?"
To which the Pokémon replied...
"If you bear your sword to bring
harm upon us, with claws and
fangs, we will exact a toll.
"From your kind we will take our
toll, for it must be done.
"Done it must be to guard ourselves
and for it, I apologize."
To the skies, the young man shouted
his dismay.
"In having found the sword, I have
lost so much.
"Gorged with power, I grew blind
to Pokémon being alive.
"I will never fall savage again.
This sword I denounce and forsake.
"I plead for forgiveness,
for I was but a fool."
So saying, the young man hurled the
sword to the ground, snapping it.
Seeing this, the Pokémon disappeared
to a place beyond seeing...

so at least in Sinnoh they might be a taboo on using them?

as for mass destruction weapons I doubt they're used any more that we use nuclear weapons, probably for centuries
AZ is ancient and his Ultimate Weapon would certanly would have scared a loooot of people so maybe people decided not to use FWMD ever again (even thought there might have maybe possibly been war in recent memory maybe, but Surge's continuity is a nightmare)

This is something I wondered for a while actually, maybe all those ancient civilizations we keep seen ruins of where actually destroyed in wars with things similar to the Ultimate Weapon?
I mean the technology might be old onough for that to happened

maybe the pokemon world is so "idyllic" cause if it wasn't people would have just destroyed themselves?
(note: I don't think the pokemon world is actually idyllic, if anything it seem closer to 1950 USA or Japan, it's clean and people are polite but it's far from great)

Last edited:
Yeah... no.

This would REALLY downplay the threat of the villain teams. Also we have villain teams ganging up on you, usually via Double Battles though ORAS had the under utilized Horde Trainer battles. Also there been times when they were going to gang up on you with more but conveniently you either had another trainer with you or some showed up that took the pressure off. If anything, the player is LUCKY they never just get ambushed by a ton of grunts, at least not by ones who decide to take turns for some reason.

Also, considering these are monsters that wield elemental power and can heal with a nap, villain teams also probably don't want to escalate things because if they attack the trainer then there's no reason for why the trainer shouldn't attack right back. As long as its only the Pokemon battling, no fragile-and-takes-long-time-to-heal human gets hurt. The goal is to first disarm your opponent of their Pokemon, and as I said in-story the villain team never gets a chance to do that to us so we don't know what would happen.

But breaking down your other points:
Passenger planes are pointless due to HM Fly (or Charizard Pokeride): We've seen airplanes in the game. Yes, Pokemon can fly you across a region but that's only maybe one or two people. And unless they're Legendary the Pokemon will probably get tired if made to fly across multiple regions, oceans, and wilderness. Airplanes would still exist merely to fly hundreds of people across the globe.
School Systems & Career Paths: At least what we see... as a Pokemon trainer... who would only be interested in Pokemon-related thing. Considering we still have scientists and doctors in this world there is still a proper education system. It's just we play a character who decides to go on a path to become a Pokemon Trainer, though that's only a small window of the playable characters life. Before and after the games we don't really know about how the playable character went about their education. Like for all we know Blue and Red could have gone to a university and maybe mastered in a Pokemon-related course which would still require them to know the basic stuff like math, language, etc.. And Sun & Moon showed us that many people who can't make it as a Pokemon Trainer just get a normal job like everyone else. Maybe they don't get all their education as a kid but that doesn't mean they never get an education or aren't expected to as an adult.
We saw cargo planes, not passenger planes like I said. Not that I'm pushing this theory that hard, it's just how I explain how and why the developers pick and choose the tech level in these regions.

Plus there's a difference between war and total war. Although you are right that AZ's not so subtle WWII metaphor would cross into the total war category.

The idea was basically the Yu-Gi-Oh explanation for why all these issues must be solved with childrens card games. Just with Pokemon.

But calling it now, gen 8 will feature gun toting helicopter flying 10 year old middle school students that fight crime using torture interrogation and mustard gas. JUST TO PROVE ME WRONG!

And that's not what shear stress means!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Rapti:
Well, the concepts must exist because how do words like "gun", "cannon", "sniper", "bullet", and "bomb" exist?

I don't think it would be hard to imagine people wanting to protect themselves from Pokemon or other people without needing a Pokemon. We just never see them because Pokemon are more versatile and anyone who may think to bring one out against someone will have to face the wrath of that person's now very angry Pokemon.

When I say mass destruction weapons I mean general weapons that can cause a lot of damage but aren't covered by explosives (not that I can't think of any). Not that WMDs don't exist, we've seen two: AZ's Ultimate Weapon and I would consider Team Plasma's Frigate's Ice Cannon to be one. But as you said, those would probably be rare.

And playing devil's advocate, the Pokemon World seems idyllic because that's all we've been shown. Do you think we'd ever play a game where we're a child of an impoverish country who's economy is poor? Probably not, and who knows if they exist, not that we'd ever be told or shown as Pokemon is an escapism game.

Not true! Furfrou's ability shields it from moves like X-Scissor and Leaf Blade as well!
Maybe Furfrou can control its Ability and allows its fur to be cut. Or Furfrou groomers have a special conditioner that makes it fur soft enough to cut and style. Or maybe they use really powerful cutting tools.

Groomer: Okay Furfrou, *starts up the chainsaw* hold very, VERY still...

We saw cargo planes, not passenger planes like I said. Not that I'm pushing this theory that hard, it's just how I explain how and why the developers pick and choose the tech level in these regions.

Plus there's a difference between war and total war. Although you are right that AZ's not so subtle WWII metaphor would cross into the total war category.

The idea was basically the Yu-Gi-Oh explanation for why all these issues must be solved with childrens card games. Just with Pokemon.

But calling it now, gen 8 will feature gun toting helicopter flying 10 year old middle school students that fight crime using torture interrogation and mustard gas. JUST TO PROVE ME WRONG!

And that's not what shear stress means!
I think if we have cargo planes, passenger planes wouldn't be that far behind. Also we have jet planes and space shuttles. Then there's the Pilot trainer class who's dressed like a passenger plane pilot.

What's the difference between war and total war? And I don't think XY's war was suppose to be a WWII metaphor, it was just a war (okay, I guess you can say both were ended by a WMD, but that's a really loose connection. Context is everything).

Well in Yu-Gi-Oh they use a "children's card game" because, unbeknownst to most of the populace, it's based on an ancient magical ritual which has transferred over into the card game and the villains can call forth the dark magic channeled through the cards. But Yu-Gi-Oh takes place in a world almost identical to ours so it still has everything we have (just a children's card game is very popular, probably due to the holographic technology).

I think another thing to acknowledge about Yugioh is that very rarely do you see any scenario where the Card Game is out of place if you suspend your disbelief about the scenario in the first place (Eccentric millionaire hosting the tournament on an island or over an entire city). It's very common for them to confront people who want to use the card game to resolve things, but either they're involved in the same tournament, or it goes back to the mentioned basis on the card game, where it's an explicit point they have to use it to channel the same magic and beat the protagonist at his own game.

Pokemon, literally the entire world is based around these creatures, because they are for all intents and purpose animals: they'd be studied for biology, observed for psychology (which goes into the question of their salience compared to humans), cultivated and bred for various activities, and likely the inspiration for certain utilities (ergo observing Electric types to work with harnessing Electrical power). Even though we're seeing one facet of the world, the central element of Pokemon is much more important to the world at large, rather than the Yugioh Card game being a minor aspect of the world that we just happen to focus on (sequel series you could still make the case it's like a massive "e"-sport to explain things like its inclusion in a school program).

Really, other than the Ultimate Weapon (which was literally powered by Pokemon souls, and was an extreme measure) there's no need for a weapon because Pokemon vastly outclass them.

Which was the basis behind Ghetsis's plan. Strip everyone out of their Pokemon, then suddenly nothing opposes you. It's just like taking everyone's guns away so that you are the only armed man in the world... except worse.

Last edited:
Really, other than the Ultimate Weapon (which was literally powered by Pokemon souls, and was an extreme measure) there's no need for a weapon because Pokemon vastly outclass them.

Which was the basis behind Ghetsis's plan. Strip everyone out of their Pokemon, then suddenly nothing opposes you. It's just like taking everyone's guns away so that you are the only armed man in the world... except worse.
Yes! Thank you, my point exactly.

To answer an earlier question, total war is defined as war without any limitations. For example, targeting civilian towns instead of military bases, scorched earth policies, take no prisoners, all of these are examples of total war. It's war without any sense of honor or mercy or ethics.

So I was suggesting that such tactics might be a societal moral code rather than just ESRB rating guidelines. After all, there's a tiny bit of evidence in the canclave library that suggests Pokemon will only follow a trainer that fits in with a certain moral standard, including battle tactics. After all, AZ broke this moral creed with the ancient weapon and his floette abandoned him.

I'll admit it's a theory with holes though. For one it doesn't cover Ghetsis or Lusamine directly attempting to harm the player or Lillie. Maybe they got off on insanity?

To answer an earlier question, total war is defined as war without any limitations. For example, targeting civilian towns instead of military bases, scorched earth policies, take no prisoners, all of these are examples of total war. It's war without any sense of honor or mercy or ethics.

So I was suggesting that such tactics might be a societal moral code rather than just ESRB rating guidelines. After all, there's a tiny bit of evidence in the canclave library that suggests Pokemon will only follow a trainer that fits in with a certain moral standard, including battle tactics. After all, AZ broke this moral creed with the ancient weapon and his floette abandoned him.

I'll admit it's a theory with holes though. For one it doesn't cover Ghetsis or Lusamine directly attempting to harm the player or Lillie. Maybe they got off on insanity?

Yeah, both of them get off on insanity. One attempted to flash freeze an entire city (and succeeded!) and the other got possessed by a rock jellyfish from another dimension.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!

If you're not a good trainer, you're afraid of Pokemon (whether to use them or what a Pokemon could do to you), you're a criminal, you're having a human vs human competition match, you're fighting in a war (thus want a way to defend yourself). There's plenty of reasons why weapon development would still exist.

Let's also remember Ghetsis would also have an army of followers and a "king" in control of a Legendary Pokemon. If it was just Ghetsis alone he's not a threat, it was Team Plasma as a whole that was the major threat. Ghetsis alone having Pokemon I don't think would get far, but having an entire organization using Pokemon backed by the power of a deity? Now having no Pokemon is a problem as Pokemon are the only ones who can stand up to a to that.

Well that was pretty much the Kalos War. From what it sounded like, two nations went to war and whatever town/city they come across they force them to give all their Pokemon to use to fight (probably also promising them "protection"). That alone I think would shove it into total war territory, being a lot of things would probably be made to "run on Pokemon" be it a machine or manual labor, taking away Pokemon would severely hinder everyone's livelihood. Also, in a way, it would make the town/city less useful to the enemy as there's no Pokemon to take and that has lessened many things the town/city has to offer. It's essentially a draft and look how that affected nations.

Of course that was long a time ago. Present day Pokemon world seem to reflect that of our modern day where nations try to ignore warring (and have such things as the Geneva Conventions). And as I said, I doubt we'll ever play a Pokemon game that takes place in a region based on a place where there's war/military conflict currently brewing like the Middle East or North Korea). Thus we don't really know how Pokemon would react to such human behavior in the modern day. Honestly it seems a Pokemon would follow its trainer if they deem them strong, whether they're doing "right" or "wrong" would depend on the individual Pokemon's personality.

AZ's Floette was heart broken at what AZ has done. She knew AZ as a kind and caring trainer and to think he would sacrifice Pokemon lives just to revive it and then kill two armies worth of human and Pokemon sickened it. This was not the AZ it remembered, and AZ that it loved, so it left but kept watching AZ hoping one day he would return to the kind of caring soul he once was.
Ghetsis's Pokemon were following him because he proved to them he was a strong trainer. That's it. These Pokemon know who Ghetsis is, they know what he plans on doing, and they are perfectly fine with it. The relationship between Ghetsis and his Pokemon is one of mutual benefit, Ghetsis use them to attain power and they're using Ghetsis to become stronger. They just don't care about the consequences of Ghetsis's actions on human society, as long as they become stronger and pass that along to the Pokemon species as a whole they'll follow his orders. Humans society rise, human societies fall, they're just focused on making sure the Pokemon species comes off okay (maybe also assuring they and their ancestor having some Pokemon version of superiority, but overall they could care less about the humans).
Lusamine's Pokemon were still following probably because they didn't know what to do otherwise. Before going insane Lusamine did care Pokemon, thus would have gotten close to her personal Pokemon (they probably helped raise Lillie and Gladion). When Lusamine went insane, all they could do is watch and do as they're told as they wanted to help their trainer but couldn't. They love her, and they wanted to keep protecting her, and so they did what they were told hoping some greater force would come and save her from her insanity.

Cosmog and Cosmoem are intentionally useless until they evolve, so that made sense in Alola. However, Ghetsis seems aware that lore status does not indicate power level. The player is probably the only other character who knows anything about the lack of causation.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Friendly reminder that Ghetsis actually gave zero fucks about a Pokémon of legend, and actually stated that it is just a Pokémon.

That is the first instance in the franchise of actually downplaying a legendary Pokémon in game other than Nebby being useless in a fight.
True, but Ghetsis still knew the Legendary does have a lot of power and, though it could be defeated, was a necessary part of his plan. He needed N to completely crush the Elite Four & Champion as well as awe struck the entire Unova region for anyone to listen to Team Plasma and the Legendary Pokemon was the way to do it. Of course he knew once his REAL plan was revealed he would have to deal with N and his dragon (and Ghetsis's team does look to shut down N's team).

True, but Ghetsis still knew the Legendary does have a lot of power and, though it could be defeated, was a necessary part of his plan. He needed N to completely crush the Elite Four & Champion as well as awe struck the entire Unova region for anyone to listen to Team Plasma and the Legendary Pokemon was the way to do it. Of course he knew once his REAL plan was revealed he would have to deal with N and his dragon (and Ghetsis's team does look to shut down N's team).
The Pokémon of legend is strong that's a given but when you talk with the grunts in the castle it is more obvious that N becoming a champion after the idea of releasing Pokémon became ingrained on the populi and the encasement of the league by the castle that all was a PR stuff to solidify an ideology.

The Pokémon of legend while strong was nothing by a tool used by a puppet that was unable to bite the back of its master as all its world consisted of that ideology, the puppet was raised to think it's ideal mattered when in reality it was just walking a path that was already created for him to walk.

Remember that N never questioned Ghetsis until the fight was over, and it only questioned his ideals or his truth after witnessing how much your Pokémon enjoyed being with you.

The trainer and by extension the Pokémon of legend where nothing but tools Ghetsis was willing to crush once they went against him.

Ghetsis is quite an appealing character when you realize how much he actually achieved as a villain and how little fucks he gives about fighting a legend.

This is a theory I've come up with recently. In both PMD1 and ORAS, you have to save the world from a meteor on a collision course with the planet. In ORAS, Zinnia stops the plan of the Devon Corporation from using the link cable to transport the meteor to a different universe, saying that the universe it is transported to would most likely face a certain death sentence, due to a lack of means to destroy the meteor. You save the world by using Rayquaza to destroy the meteor in ORAS, but is that really the only possible outcome? This theory is based on the assumption that there was a mirror ORAS universe, where the Devon Corporation used the Link Cable to transport the meteor to the world of PMD, therefore setting in motion the events of Red/Blue Rescue Team. Good hunting, theorists.

I believe theorists are still gathering their info on this lol. I myself don't know much about PMD: Red / Blue Rescue Team, but yeah this seems likely.

pretty sure the "different universe" is just the original RSE, which is both a way to explain the nonexistence of Megas in 2005 and a very convenient excuse to not include the original Battle Frontier in ORAS
That may be so, but think about how many avenues this opens. The ORAS meteor and the PMD meteor share one critical simularity: Deoxys. Deoxys is found both in the Meteor Cave in PMD and in the meteor in ORAS. That may just be dismissed as coincidence, but the multiverse theory makes it much easier to also prove theories. For example, this theory isn't about the playable ORAS world, where Zinnia intervenes and the link cable is destroyed. This theory hinges on the existence of a similar world where Zinnia didn't intervene, or Devon used the link cable anyways. It's not that much of a stretch to assume that an alternate Devon used the link cable and transported the meteor to the PMD world.

The best and worst thing about any multiverse theory is that it accounts for all possibilities. So by it's very definition you are automatically right, for at least one universe.

The downside is that there's very little to talk about. In my canon universe, every starter is Eevee. Well, in my canon universe the Shadow Triad really were the Striaton trio! Everything is true, nothing to discuss. Infinite and zero.

The pokemon series has long had a multiverse theme hanging in the background, it's only with ORAS and SuMo that they really started explicitly referencing it. A popular theory of mine was that each game pack is it's own universe, that's how you can trade in multiple copies of supposedly unique legendary pokemon like Mewtwo.

I'm actually more interested in discussing where the player character from the Mystery Dungeon games comes from than the meteor. They seem to have good knowledge of pokemon, so that should narrow it down to either they're from the real world or a trainer from the main series games. But to counter that, they seem pretty chill with pokemon speaking human language so that could mean they're from the PMD universe. But then why are humans considered myth and legend in PMD? Then there's whatever you and Grovyle were doing before in Darkness/Time/Sky, just to complicate it further.

The best and worst thing about any multiverse theory is that it accounts for all possibilities. So by it's very definition you are automatically right, for at least one universe.

The downside is that there's very little to talk about. In my canon universe, every starter is Eevee. Well, in my canon universe the Shadow Triad really were the Striaton trio! Everything is true, nothing to discuss. Infinite and zero.

The pokemon series has long had a multiverse theme hanging in the background, it's only with ORAS and SuMo that they really started explicitly referencing it. A popular theory of mine was that each game pack is it's own universe, that's how you can trade in multiple copies of supposedly unique legendary pokemon like Mewtwo.

I'm actually more interested in discussing where the player character from the Mystery Dungeon games comes from than the meteor. They seem to have good knowledge of pokemon, so that should narrow it down to either they're from the real world or a trainer from the main series games. But to counter that, they seem pretty chill with pokemon speaking human language so that could mean they're from the PMD universe. But then why are humans considered myth and legend in PMD? Then there's whatever you and Grovyle were doing before in Darkness/Time/Sky, just to complicate it further.
I actually take it that the Pokemon themselves aren't speaking human language, but rather as a Pokemon you understand what Pokemon are saying. Whatever summoned the player character into the PMD world would deem it useful that you have all the benefits of being a Pokemon as well as the human traits that are desired to help save the world from... whatever. (giant meteor, giant evil ice thing, Darkrai's machinations, etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)