Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sll need that Zorua?
Asking before I waste the ball to catch one that I then have to breed
I also need two Pokemon trained up to level 100 each
If at all possible can you use berries to reset their evs and then EV train them
Ninjask (252atk 252spd 4hp)
Shedinja (252atk 252sp atk 4spd)
They can not get pokerus (finally got rid of that)
Can anyone do this?
Please, do not waste your ball if you don't intend to catch it for yourself first.

We
Please, do not waste your ball if you don't intend to catch it for yourself first.
I should have chosen a better word. It isn't a waste since I don't use apriballs, and if need more I can send my regular moon down with someone who can add a bunch of them to it with a powersaves

Looking for Timid Mew, Adamant Melmetal, and Shiny Careful Alolan Muk in Lets Go!
I have many Shiny Pokemon I have grinded and traded for over the release period of Lets Go. These are the Last Pokemon I need for my Competitive Team!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Where is a good place to ask about how RNG manipulation works?
We have two dedicated threads for this in Smogon's Wi-Fi sub-forum:
5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0
Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Furthermore our two dedicated members _Dragon and Drakero run a forum of their own where they have assembled a whole lot of guides.
Other than that there are also a couple of online tutorials on YouTube that you can pause and watch as many times as you want.

I hope that you found this helpful.

We have two dedicated threads for this in Smogon's Wi-Fi sub-forum:
5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0
Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Furthermore our two dedicated members _Dragon and Drakero run a forum of their own where they have assembled a whole lot of guides.
Other than that there are also a couple of online tutorials on YouTube that you can pause and watch as many times as you want.

I hope that you found this helpful.
I deleted the post you were quoting because I found the "most generation PRNG help" thread almost immediately after posting it. But thanks for telling me about the pokerng forum community thing.

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for an Adamant, hidden ability (Speed Boost) Torchic:
It needs the TM move 'Hone Claws,' so this can only be achieved by teaching it said move in GEN 6 (XY, ORAS.)

If you're up to the task, and have/are capable of obtaining an Adamant, Hidden Ability Torchic (w/Hone Claws move) I will trade you a Gold Bottle Cap in return!

Thank you!

Hi, I haven't played these games for a number of years and getting back into them with the new releases on switch.. seems I bought the wrong game to get a Muk in. Does anyone have a decent Alolan Grimers/Muks for trade? All I have are a couple of 4/5 IV Adamant Poliwags from combo catching.

edit: Sorry I mean for Let's Go Eevee

Last edited:
looking for an Adamant, hidden ability (Speed Boost) Torchic:
It needs the TM move 'Hone Claws,' so this can only be achieved by teaching it said move in GEN 6 (XY, ORAS.)

If you're up to the task, and have/are capable of obtaining an Adamant, Hidden Ability Torchic (w/Hone Claws move) I will trade you a Gold Bottle Cap in return!

Thank you!

Hi, I haven't played these games for a number of years and getting back into them with the new releases on switch.. seems I bought the wrong game to get a Muk in. Does anyone have a decent Alolan Grimers/Muks for trade? All I have are a couple of 4/5 IV Adamant Poliwags from combo catching.
If you still need this I can breed you one. Just post on my profile if you do.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wondering if anyone's available to help me trade evo my two newest Electabuzz, just finishing a little mini-assignment I'm on.

IGN: Smickem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

Wondering if anyone's available to help me trade evo my two newest Electabuzz, just finishing a little mini-assignment I'm on.

IGN: Smickem
FC: 3969-8098-4506
I can help. I’m trying to fill out my Pokédex on Sun. IGN is Steven Uni

Does anyone have the special atk and speed EV lowering berries (those are the last ones I need for planting so I can EV train)

TBH I don't think either matches it since fast ball doesn't match it and most of the Pokemon is a light brown/tan instead of white (so premier doesn't match it too well either imo) personally I'd say level ball matches it best since it has a similar brown (unless that is orange because I can't tell when the damn thing is so small in which case premier ball) on it as well as some white Alex Mateia
EDIT thanks BlackoutSLM

Last edited:
TBH I don't think either matches it since fast ball doesn't match it and most of the Pokemon is a light brown/tan instead of white (so premier doesn't match it too well either imo)
Premier matches IMO. Like the white with the scarf and the red with the ears. Also thought that fast would work; the tan with the yellow, red with the ears and white the scarf. Thanks for the reply to both of you. I think I'll go with the premier ultimately since it also has a nice animation when the pokemon comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)