Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Create blackjack game, and then end it.

"The bame of blackjack has been ended by tlouk, and there are no winners because the game never started."

(Spelling typo)

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Create blackjack game, and then end it.

"The bame of blackjack has been ended by tlouk, and there are no winners because the game never started."

(Spelling typo)
Reserving this fix for some new devs I'm training thank you!

peach

just know that if you hide it doesn't go away
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So that was a weird one to me. I just lost due to inactivity, while not beeing able to make inputs. The timer was still going down, even after i made my inputs, while they were executed. Now i lost in the middle of my pokemon being switched out by roar. It was a gen 3 ou game. If that helps to pinpoint the bug.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Last edited:
I think I found a bug with Speed Boost when conflicting with Sky Drop. Here's the battle: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randomdoublesbattle-959503069

In Turn 8, Blaziken mega-evolves and then is taken up by Sky drop. At the end of the turn, despite being on the field for a full turn, Speed Boost does not activate. It does then activate at the end of Turn 9.

I may have missed something, but I can't figure out what it is.

Attachments

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I think I found a bug with Speed Boost when conflicting with Sky Drop. Here's the battle: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randomdoublesbattle-959503069

In Turn 8, Blaziken mega-evolves and then is taken up by Sky drop. At the end of the turn, despite being on the field for a full turn, Speed Boost does not activate. It does then activate at the end of Turn 9.

I may have missed something, but I can't figure out what it is.
Sky Drop has the very bizarre property of being able to delay first turn effects - this mechanic also allows Pokemon to use Fake Out after the first turn it was out, for example. If Blaziken was Sky Dropped again on the following turn, it would have gotten the Speed boost while in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)