Metagame SS OU Metagame Discussion (Usage stats in post #944)

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone reached top 10 spamming it.
Not trying to say this isn't valid, but I will say it certainly isn't enough information, especially second-hand. I saw the set and it looks nice, but there is a way to play with G/D-maxing involve and a way without, which is why I say I'm not opposed to a Moody suspect, but only after the conclusion of G/D-max suspect, as that certainly will alter statistics.

Let's talk about a mon which has somewhat flown under the radar:

:sm/Xatu:

Xatu @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 84 SpA / 8 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn/Defog (post-home)/Giga Drain
- Psychic/Giga Drain

Xatu is underrated on certain Balance/Semi-stall builds as hazard removal isn't as ubiquitous compared to USUM. It also works in Xatu's favor that Ferrothorn is less likely to run Gyro Ball than is previous generations and the continued rise of Seismitoad as a rocker. Is Xatu top tier? Absolutely not, it lets a ton of dangerous shit in and lacks decent bulk or typing. It will also require a hazard remover along side it because of an unfortunate rocks weakness. This mon will probably end up at either C+/B- after Home. C rank right now. Certainly better than coal monster or club penguin, and yes, I am cognizant of the fact that those Pokémon fill different roles.

The Xatu above is faster than banded Dracovish and the Special Attack guarantees a 2HKO against 252/252+ Ferrothorn with Heat Wave. The rest is invested in Health and Def in an attempt to mitigate its dreadful natural bulk. Roost is for recovery. Psychic is for Toxapex and Hawlucha after D-max gets the ban hammer. U-turn is nice for pivoting purposes, though Defog will be the best option once Home comes out. You can run Giga Drain if you hate Gastrodon, though it isn't the best option in general since you already beast toad with Psychic. I tried a spread with speed for Jolly Excadrill, but it lacks the bulk to take it on effectively.

I unfortunately did not save any replays with this set and am ready to accept castigation for my hypocrisy regarding the issue of requesting replays for outlandish shit. They will be added to this post in time. Please bear with me until then. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else posted about Xatu in this thread, but I really don't want to read 35+ pages about why Dynamaxing needs to get the boot.
I would like to suggest Teleport on this set as a negative priority pivot move has a lot of utility in bringing in your own threats with complete safety.

Might not be my place to talk about this, since I'm just a low ladder semi-casual, but on the subject of Moody clause, I'm a bit baffled why running just one sub-breaking mon or move per team (which would also completely bypass half the issue with SubProtect Moody Glalie) isn't a solution?

People run Defog/Rapid Spin to deal with hazards. Not doing so is usually considered a bad move and a pretty big handicap since hazards are so common.
People run specific ghost types on a hazard-heavy team to Spinblock, which doesn't even always help if the other side is running Defog instead. And yet still it is considered near mandatory, and people build their teams that way without a second thought.

So what exactly is the issue with using one of the 24 move slots available across your entire team for something that bypasses Substitutes? That's not even accounting for Infiltrator, like Dragapult who has 30%+ use rate in OU, or Chandelure in the lower tiers.

This doesn't even mean you'd be running a sound move/infiltrator just for SubProtect Moody Glalie either. Especially considering Substitute is just as, if not more widespread than hazards, it would hardly be a wasted move slot, and it would immediately shut down that one semi-obnoxious strat as a bonus, rather than building something to counter it specifically.

Either way, I don't think Moody itself is the problem here - a Glalie at +2 SpA -1 Atk after one turn isn't going to make any waves in the meta, and that's arguably the best possible Moody to get aside from +2 Speed (but then it can't even really hurt anything). It is specifically the combination of SubProtect + Moody that has people frustrated - which is eerily similar to doing endless battle shenanigans with leppa berry + recycle. So for once, a complex ban may not be unwarranted instead of stripping off the one ability that gives Glalie even a remote chance of doing anything noteworthy in any meta.

I've been playing around with off meta stuff in my second account:
Try this gyaridos set out:
Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 2 SpA
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

I don't know if anyone has used it before but I invented this one.

Just watch: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1021166000
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1021234457
Probably fifth time in a row, the best is against ditto because ditto sucks against this set I can dragon dance on him haha.

Last edited:
I'm a bit baffled why running just one sub-breaking mon or move per team (which would also completely bypass half the issue with SubProtect Moody Glalie) isn't a solution?
I think this is a completely valid adjustment, but the reason we don't see the adjustment is also the reason it makes no sense talk about banning Moody: G/D-maxing is the main concern and breaking the parity of both players having access to it is on the forefront of everyone's mind.

I go into this in a little more detail in my spoiler section on a previous post, but the jist is the above statement. It could be counterproductive to attack meta-targetting builds when we don't know if this is the meta that we want cultivated.

E:I can't spell

What do we think is the best Kommo-o build atm? sub belly salac? throat spray clangorous? just regular dd?
Personally I seem to be getting the most out of throat spray clangerous, mostly due to the amount of risk in set up seems to be lower, this could just be confirmation bias as I have played much more Throat Spray than Belly Drum, I for sure think this mon is underated after all

Rate of forfeit: anecdotally I’ve noticed a huge uptick in the number of early forfeits following an unexpected Dynamax KO – yes it’s possible that the opponent has nothing to counter and that playing on would be delaying the inevitable, but it says a lot about how frustrating the game is becoming for players when these unexpected win-cons are so commonplace. This could be symptomatic of a new metagame where players are still experimenting with new teams and strategies and care less about sustaining their rating, but I’m of the theory that the unpredictability and volatility of dynamax is making the metagame less enjoyable.
This. It's also worth noting that even if it is genuinely "they have no counter and playing on is delaying the inevitable", that in itself is a useful indicator: it demonstrates that more and more games are being decided by a single early-game play. This is unhealthy for the same reason as matchup metas are: it means that the vast majority of the process of playing the game is irrelevant to determining its outcome. In gen 7 OU it was very common to just forfeit at team preview, because the part of the game which mattered for deciding it (teambuilding) was played out. I think the same is occurring here, except that the point where the game is decided is when someone uses a Max Move.

This is something I noticed when playing randbats aswell. In gen 5 randbats, most of my matches are played out to the end. In gen 7 and 8, I'd guess that at least half of the games I play have one player or the other forfeit by the end of turn two, because it's become much more common for one Pokemon to be able to 6-0 the opponent's team.

It seems like Pokemon as a game generally has started to move away from attrition and more towards strategies centred on executing one devastating move, either in the form of a surprise KO or a setup move which boosts your stats enough that you outspeed and OHKO everything.

Last edited:
It’s always funny to me how when we are dealing with disgusting stallbreakers with next to no real counters, then everything is ok, but when you can run darmanitan with a scarf which threatens balances and offenses, then it’s immediately a problem.
Okay, first of all, Dracovish is pretty trash versus a proper stall team. It's really not that hard for them to run an anti-Dracovish measure; either a Seismitoad/Pex/Ferro paired with a Wish support mon (or just Vaporeon on its own) will pretty much ensure that it'll never be able to break without some serious outplaying. Darm is legitimately more of a problem for stall as banded can 2HKO pretty much anything with proper prediction, not to mention the fact that it can dynamax to break its choice lock and then murk its switch-in with its incredible coverage. Either way, stall has much worse things than Dracovish to worry about right now with things like that and Nasty Plot Hydreigon/Rotom-H running around.

Last edited:
I am surprised Tyranitar ranked relatively low on in the usage list #19 considering his popularity and in past gens as well as many of counters to it and sand teams in general were claimed by Dexit.

I guess losing Pursuit actullay does hit him kinda hard in the meta, since he cant trap Dragapult who is #1 used mon now or say Gengar. Speaking of Ghosts Aegislash no longer being banned also it an issue for it.

Mold Breaker lead seems to be the most common set for Excadrill and he will also beat Tyranitar. Corvinkight also walls it pretty welln
The popular AV set for Tyranitar also is less effective since the Meta is mostly full of Physical sweepers and choice item holders

Last edited:

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Whats good gamers what if I told you that under your noses, there's a mon that (ignoring broken dynamax) counters balance breakers like dragapult, hydreigon, LO clefable, hatterene, and grimmsnarl while still checking some hard to reach sweepers like hawlucha? Well take a look at sylveon, cuz this shit's actually nb

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Calm Mind / Mystical Fire

What sets sylveon apart from a defensive clefable with softboiled (when pokemon home comes out) is the higher natural special bulk and more importantly the pixilate hyper voice. This is more important than you think because sets like Sub NP flash cannon hydreigon and Sub hex Disable dragapult are very potent right now, but a pixilate hyper voice will just ohko through the sub where a clefable might lose or have its moonblast disabled. It has calm mind to boost alongside threats like CM hatterene and potentially other CM clefable, and otherwise act as a secondary wincon.

So enough of that lets see some calcs. Again, this is ignoring broken ass dynamax.
Here's sylveon tanking
252+ Atk Grimmsnarl Spirit Break vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Sylveon: 120-142 (30.5 - 36.1%)
+2 252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 272-320 (69.2 - 81.4%)
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 130-154 (33 - 39.1%)
252 SpA Dragapult Hex (130 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 142-168 (36.1 - 42.7%)
+2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Sylveon: 321-378 (81.6 - 96.1%)
252+ SpA Life Orb Clefable Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 142-169 (36.1 - 43%)
252+ SpA Mind Plate Hatterene Psychic vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 160-190 (40.7 - 48.3%)

Here's sylveon returning fire
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Grimmsnarl: 320-378 (81.2 - 95.9%)
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 552-652 (169.8 - 200.6%)
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragapult: 320-378 (100.9 - 119.2%)
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hawlucha: 368-434 (102.2 - 120.5%)
(Sylveon can CM up on clef/hat and 1v1)

Bc u lost hp fire (EDIT: you gained mystical fire, if ur not worried about CM Hat u can run this over CM instead) and this isnt specs, mons like toxapex are comin in for free, and shit like exca/toxtricity/some gengar/aegislash/etc are gonna force you out. Fortunately, in the cases of some passive switch-ins like pex, you can pass a wish into some good counters. In particular, im enjoying using sylveon with a specs toxtricity of my own. I can wish pass into toxtricity on a pex, ignore toxic and not care about scald, and proceed to force out pex and pressure ferro/exca/etc for sylveon lategame in return.

Anyways shits pgud but u lost heal bell/aromatherapy too D: oh well try it out and dont forget to ban dynamax kids.

Last edited:
Been thinking about doing a Kommo-o sleep talk build, since I like to do oddball builds. Careful nature. Overcoat ability. EV's HP, and half on each defense. Leftovers. Clangorous soul, rest, sleep talk, Outrage/Close Combat/Boomburst

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Calm Mind

Bc u lost hp fire and this isnt specs, mons like ferrothorn and toxapex are comin in for free, and shit like exca/toxtricity/some gengar/aegislash/etc are gonna force you out. Fortunately, in the cases of some passive switch-ins like ferro and pex, you can pass a wish into some good counters. In particular, im enjoying using sylveon with a specs toxtricity of my own. I can wish pass into toxtricity on a pex, ignore toxic and not care about scald, and proceed to force out pex and pressure ferro/exca/etc for sylveon lategame in return.

Anyways shits pgud but u lost heal bell/aromatherapy too D: oh well try it out and dont forget to ban dynamax kids.
It lost hp fire, but it gained mystical fire. I would put mystical fire in slashes next to calm mind.

It lost hp fire, but it gained mystical fire. I would put mystical fire in slashes next to calm mind.
Sylveon also gets Yawn, can be very useful for forcing switches, getting more turns to Wish/stall out weather or screens/get Leftovers recovery, and force out a dynamax user. On top of that, Yawn being blocked by Substitute isn't a huge deal as you obliterate the two most common Sub users anyways.

Last edited:
the forfeit rate should go down over time.
Anecdotal but my forfeit rate has only gone up over time as I grow more able to recognise when the game's in an unwinnable state.
What do we think is the best Kommo-o build atm? sub belly salac? throat spray clangerous? just regular dd?
I really like the max-Def SR/Lefties Body Press set but with Soundproof to wall enemy sound-based Kommo-o and Toxtricity. It can take so much punishment it's insane.

Speaking of Sylveon someone mentioned Pixilate Hyper Beam in another thread for the meme (because Soundproof blocks Hyper Voice) but it actually kinda works for a Specs set. Moonblast/Psyshock/M.Fire avoids being walled by Soundproof and offers perfect coverage, so the last slot is like, whatever, man. Shadow Ball feels like filler anyway.

dmax pixilate hyper beam hits 180 BP lol

Dynamax gives you the effect on the move, not from the type advantage. You can acrobatics a Ferro that used protect, and still receive the speed boost. You're probably thinking of moxie or beast boost which gives you the boost on ko.

You're also forgetting that Hawlucha has great synergy with dynamax letting it set terrain, activating seed which triggers unburden's speed boost and acrobatics 2x damage
No, it's just that of you are using your speed/attack boosting move on something that's resisting it, that's a really good way to get your Dynamax killed.

If there's one thing that really sticks out to me in the usage stats, it's how seriously overlooked Indeedee is. It may be a discount Tapu Lele, but it is still strong as hell with a speed tier that, for this gen, is pretty darn good. It's a really solid Scarfer thanks to its immunity to Priority and the fact that is also immune to Ghost, a much more common offensive type this gen, really helps it case. This thing really deserves more usage, especially compared to the likes of Appletun, Centiscorch, and Sirfetch'd.

Last edited:
I really don't understand the claims that Dracovish is broken, especially with freaking G-Darm still running around. IMO it's basically functioning as Medicham right now
Well it straight up beats G-Darm in a number of scenarios. Dracovish can generally task an Icicle Crash and 1 shot G-Darm in return if it is scarfed. If G-Darm isn't scarfed but Dracovish is, it just straight up wins. If you have anything like a steel or even another ice type to force G-Darm into using Flare Blitz, well, just bait and switch Dracovish because it has a double resit to fire moves. And since every G-Darm seems to run Gorilla tactics, you get a free Fishious Rend off in addition to temporarily shutting down G-Darm. Speaking of Fishious Rend, guess what pokemon also has a double resist to that? Dracovish.

What I'm trying to say is Dracovish is both a tactical nuke and a check to some of the biggest threats in the meta right now (including itself) because of its excellent Dragon/Water typing. The fact that it is a better check to itself then most of the defensive pokemon in the game is really what pushed me over the edge.

Okay, first of all, Dracovish is pretty trash versus a proper stall team. It's really not that hard for them to run an anti-Dracovish measure; either a Seismitoad/Pex/Ferro paired with a Wish support mon (or just Vaporeon on its own) will pretty much ensure that it'll never be able to break without some serious outplaying. Darm is legitimately more of a problem for stall as banded can 2HKO pretty much anything with proper prediction, not to mention the fact that it can dynamax to break its choice lock and then murk its switch-in with its incredible coverage. Either way, stall has much worse things than Dracovish to worry about right now with things like that and Nasty Plot Hydreigon/Rotom-H running around.
An anti-Dracovish measure isn't enough in most games. You need multiple answers to it or a single hole in your team will spell doom. Stall generally isn't fast enough to deal with Dracovish and so need multiple answers for it. The fact that you even have to run mons like Seismitoad and to a lesser degree Ferrothorn is largely because of the presence of Dracovish. It dictates team building. Sure, stall can prepare for Dracovish but it takes a decent amount of resources to do so properly.

The bigger problem is balance, which typically can't afford to many slots to check just Dracovish when other massive threats are also running around. Or if they do, they pay for it in other ways to those other threats. Ironically, one of the best solutions is Dracovish itself because it has a double water resist. This allows it to be a pseudo check against opposing offense and balance teams, which is the most broken part in my opinion.

In this gen, I find teams with holes in them seem to unravel awfully quickly. I believe it is a combination of Dynamax and the general offensive threats. Nearly every single team with Dracovish is inherently great at opening up those holes. It's not hard to take out a third of your opponents team with Dracovish before they can do anything and then just clean up with another overpowered offensive threat like G-Darm and/or Dynamax. It's completely mindless.

The fact that you even have to run mons like Seismitoad and to a lesser degree Ferrothorn is largely because of the presence of Dracovish.
If you seriously think Dracovish is the only reason people are using Ferrothorn or Seismitoad then I don't know what to tell you. Ferro has been a staple on OU teams for the past like 9 years and Seismitoad provides great team compression atm thanks to its access to rocks, its ability to check rain sweepers, and the fact that it's one of the few non-poison defensive mons that actually has access to toxic right now.

Well it straight up beats G-Darm in a number of scenarios.
This would be silly reasoning even if it were true. Dragapult beats Mega Rayquaza 1v1, does that mean Dragapult is broken and Mega Rayquaza isn't?

Either way, if you're staying in against a full-health Dracovish with your Darm then you're just playing it completely wrong. Scarf Darm U-turns on Dracovish into a Water Absorb mon or Ferrothorn and does like 40% in the process, which already puts it in range to get KOd by the next Icicle Crash. Banded Darm will probably want to hard switch out to scout for the scarf, but once you know it's not scarfed you can safely OHKO it with banded Icicle Crash. Switching into Darm with Dracovish is an even worse idea due to how easy it is for them to just click U-turn and chunk you while gaining momentum, or just predict your switch and flat-out kill you with crash.

What do people think about charizard? He’s been carrying my most successful team so far, since he is more powerful than charizard-y with sun up, sets up its own sun, and can boost its high natural speed with a huge flying nuke with dynamax. A lot of games I’ll lose three mons to g-max while taking out one, and then charizard comes in and sweeps. I run scarf so it usually cleans darmanitan too. I run choice scarf solar power with fireblast, air slash/hurricane, solar beam and dragon pulse/focus blast for dragapault/hydreigon/goodra/Ttar.

man example of its power is fire blast under the sun does 44-50% to toxapex, while timid with scarf.

Whats good gamers what if I told you that under your noses, there's a mon that (ignoring broken dynamax) counters balance breakers like dragapult, hydreigon, LO clefable, hatterene, and grimmsnarl while still checking some hard to reach sweepers like hawlucha? Well take a look at sylveon, cuz this shit's actually nb

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Calm Mind / Mystical Fire

What sets sylveon apart from a defensive clefable with softboiled (when pokemon home comes out) is the higher natural special bulk and more importantly the pixilate hyper voice. This is more important than you think because sets like Sub NP flash cannon hydreigon and Sub hex Disable dragapult are very potent right now, but a pixilate hyper voice will just ohko through the sub where a clefable might lose or have its moonblast disabled. It has calm mind to boost alongside threats like CM hatterene and potentially other CM clefable, and otherwise act as a secondary wincon.

So enough of that lets see some calcs. Again, this is ignoring broken ass dynamax.
Here's sylveon tanking
252+ Atk Grimmsnarl Spirit Break vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Sylveon: 120-142 (30.5 - 36.1%)
+2 252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 272-320 (69.2 - 81.4%)
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 130-154 (33 - 39.1%)
252 SpA Dragapult Hex (130 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 142-168 (36.1 - 42.7%)
+2 252+ Atk Hawlucha Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 248+ Def Sylveon: 321-378 (81.6 - 96.1%)
252+ SpA Life Orb Clefable Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 142-169 (36.1 - 43%)
252+ SpA Mind Plate Hatterene Psychic vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 160-190 (40.7 - 48.3%)

Here's sylveon returning fire
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Grimmsnarl: 320-378 (81.2 - 95.9%)
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 552-652 (169.8 - 200.6%)
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragapult: 320-378 (100.9 - 119.2%)
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hawlucha: 368-434 (102.2 - 120.5%)
(Sylveon can CM up on clef/hat and 1v1)

Bc u lost hp fire (EDIT: you gained mystical fire, if ur not worried about CM Hat u can run this over CM instead) and this isnt specs, mons like toxapex are comin in for free, and shit like exca/toxtricity/some gengar/aegislash/etc are gonna force you out. Fortunately, in the cases of some passive switch-ins like pex, you can pass a wish into some good counters. In particular, im enjoying using sylveon with a specs toxtricity of my own. I can wish pass into toxtricity on a pex, ignore toxic and not care about scald, and proceed to force out pex and pressure ferro/exca/etc for sylveon lategame in return.

I think it's kind of awkward to say it's good vs hydreigon, bc the only way it beats hydreigon is if it subs on your switch to sylveon, in which case you can hyper voice it behind the sub and only take 75ish from flash cannon. But if hydreigon nasty plots or flash cannons on the switch, you're a bit of a sad boy. Even if you have a mon that forces hydreigon to sub (like toxic pex maybe), at best it becomes a 50/50 theoretically. And this is all not considering dynamax. I'd love to be wrong because it's nigh impossible to find counters to LO clef, np hydreigon, and np toge for my stall teams, but I dont see sylveon being the tech rn.

I think it's kind of awkward to say it's good vs hydreigon, bc the only way it beats hydreigon is if it subs on your switch to sylveon, in which case you can hyper voice it behind the sub and only take 75ish from flash cannon. But if hydreigon nasty plots or flash cannons on the switch, you're a bit of a sad boy. Even if you have a mon that forces hydreigon to sub (like toxic pex maybe), at best it becomes a 50/50 theoretically. And this is all not considering dynamax. I'd love to be wrong because it's nigh impossible to find counters to LO clef, np hydreigon, and np toge for my stall teams, but I dont see sylveon being the tech rn.
252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 136-162 (41 - 48.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252 SpA Hydreigon Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 272-320 (82.1 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Standard NP Sub Hydreigon can't really touch you unless it gets crits or is running Life Orb.

Might not be my place to talk about this, since I'm just a low ladder semi-casual, but on the subject of Moody clause, I'm a bit baffled why running just one sub-breaking mon or move per team (which would also completely bypass half the issue with SubProtect Moody Glalie) isn't a solution?
The problem is that Glalie can just Protect on the sub-passing move and Disable it.

Here's a replay to demonstrate Moody in action: replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1021012758

Once I got it running, not even paralysis, Imposter, or freaking Dynamax was enough to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)