Singles 3v3 Singles (BSS) Discussion

>
Rank 5
Link: https://lbreathpoke.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/02/01/212529
Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/9b0e913e9d037455

Can anyone please translate this blog post? Google does a terrible job
Dragapult:

Middling speed sash dragapult, strong dynamaxer even if in the first slot or alternatively can be used to waste dmax. He prioritsed the adamant nature over the speed so dragon darts can pressure outside the mirror which was seen to be more valuable. Vs. Aegislash, Phantom Force can break through kings shield so it is possible to come out with a win vs. WP Aegi on an attack -> King shield -> Sucker Punch, similar with sash aegi tho you brought down to sash. Although the matchup vs. scarf hydreigon and darm is not too disadvantageous, u-turn is sucky so this lead matchup should be avoided.

Togekiss:

Specs, a strong second dynamaxer if need be or just generally strong poke. Best to lead hippowdon and then use this later on in the battle. Was added because Hydreigon and Dragon Darts Dragapult are annoying matchups but wasn't selected too many times because of opposing aegislash or other checks. When it was selected it put in work.

Toxapex:

Its a cushion/pivot similar with Ferrothorn too. It's part of the TOD (Its like a term for timer stalling on Cartridge). Basically a switch into fire type attacks that would threaten Ferro. Haze because Mimikyu + Snorlax Exist. The games will be very slow if there is no toxic so there ya go.

Ferrothorn:

Secondary cushion selected with toxapex. It covers the pokemon that pex cant deal with well such as Gyarados, Rotom-W, Lapras, Excadrill etc.
Power whip is on because you cannot defeat these opponents without it. It can fall to dynamaxed opponents in some cases that can be unfavourable so watch out for that.

Hippowdon:

Dynamax lead. Originally was gonna be sitrus iron head yawn. Dynamaxing is good with this due to its surprise factor and your life orb since no-one really expected Dynamax hippo lead. You could win games by suprise dynamaxing and then winning based off numerical advantage later in the game. Reason that Stone Edge > Thunder Fang is cause of Rotom-H

Rotom-H:

AV Rotom-H for Togekiss. Will use it as a counterdynamaxer when faced vs Togekiss or Durant. Pretty good as a non-dynamaxer otherwise.

Election basically is use a Dynamaxer, non-dynamaxer and a cushion, if one side of the cushion couldnt deal with the opponents team you can select both cushions. This ties into selecting a dynamax lead and then winning based on numerical advantage with Ferro/Toxapex.

Difficult matchups:

Snorlax, Darm-Galar, Corviknight. Can exchange with Darm galar with Dragon Darts sucker. Snorlax can switch into Hippo but you can break through with Max Knuckle

Other general shit, mimi and ohko mons like lapras/drill.

This is only a very quick translation that is like a real skim so probably isn't accurate, but hope that helps.

Wow much appreciated thank you.

If you don't mind doing any of the ones from the Season 3 teams posted above that would be awesome!
I'll see if I have time tomorrow but I think I'm probably going to be too busy. In general, I'll translate a lot of stuff here but I generally do it for the overall community rather than individuals.

I do think in general it's best to look at resources and understand more about the meta, there are some stuff there specifically about the intent of top teams that come with game knowledge. For example, Seismitoad which is the first pokemon of the rank 1 team it says on the translation that it's a Vish/Inteleon check and also does decently at taking hits from Cinderace and Arcanine. With adequate game knowledge you can know this anyways and then you only need to look at a few things that you can see in the google translate still without having to know how to read Japanese. The election rate of that pokemon and their general team preview selections at the bottom and matchup stuff. Don't get me wrong, the thoughts of the blog writers are interesting and important, but I think the vast majority of people are better relying on their game knowledge and playing the team with 1st hand experience on Showdown.

Well I agree with your sentiment and certainly can't fault you if you don't have time; that said I'm a pretty new player to the competitive scene so I got a ton of insight out of reading the post you translated that I was having difficulty picking up from the google translated version. So if you do find the time to translate a few and post them here, I would very much appreciate it but otherwise I will do as you suggest and try to infer things along with the election rate etc.

Cheers

This is a general question for everyone. How do you guys decide what Pokemon you used based on the preview screen? I kinda have method for this, but I want to know what you guys think.

This is a general question for everyone. How do you guys decide what Pokemon you used based on the preview screen? I kinda have method for this, but I want to know what you guys think.
I basically scan for 3 things.
1) If the opponent has a hazard setter that could cripple my team.
2) If the opponent has any obvious pivots meant to scout. (Ex. Galar Darm or Rotom)
3) Common starting mons that try to set up early.
In 3's, leads tend to be more obvious because you can only bring 3 and bringing a bad lead can put you behind in a match greatly. The first pokemon i pick generally can cover 2 of the top 3 things i mentioned on the opponents team, unless i determine that something else being a lead is a bigger threat. From there i construct a team of 3 based on the first pokemon i picked.

Reactions: PKQ
I've gone through this before in USUM but it does apply to SWSH BSS too. A lot of people really mess up because they are not spending enough time when they are newer to the meta at team preview, leading them to make bad choices.

Step 1: Identify Win Condition

The sign of a good battler in my opinion is they have good knowledge of their win condition and make efforts to set up that win condition in the appropriate position to win. Once you have identified a win condition, it gives you a game plan which focuses your team preview. Also as a general rule, you want to avoid using pokemon as a win condition that are checked by 3+ other pokemon on the opposing team, because there will almost always be one or perhaps even more of those mons on the field. An example of this would be using Togekiss if the opponent has Rotom-H, Excadrill, Lapras and Rhyperior. The Togekiss probably isn't going to sweep in this situation. This isn't always the case, sometimes you need to bring pokemon even if you have a bad matchup, like bringing a Togekiss check even if it sucks vs. the opponents team but it can narrow stuff down.

Step 2: What stops my Gameplan

Basically you start asking questions, well if I have got a win condition, what is my opponents counterplay. If I want to win with Gyarados, I need to chip or get rid of Rotom-Wash or a similar check, so how is that accomplished? Maybe I can put up stealth rock or chip these pokemon. Perhaps you need to break mimikyu's disguise and then you can ask yourself how do you go about that? This can also go into the game plan when you get into the game. Essentially asking yourself these questions when you look at a team preview will make your gameplay improve a lot eventually.

Step 3: Mind Games

Not gonna say too much about this other than there is an element of mindgames that does go on in team preview, especially where you have pokemon that are traditionally bad in the matchup but can be alright in certain situations or if your opponent doesn't bring certain pokemon. Risk vs Reward.

Step 4: Lead

1. What helps you set up for your win condition
  2. What best disrupts the opponent’s win condition
Ask yourself these two questions. Dont lead something that loses turn 1 if your opponent leads what you don't expect them to, have a contingency plan. No point leading rotom into Hydreigon if he can plot turn 1 and win, have a contingency for that such as switching into Sylveon.

I basically scan for 3 things.
1) If the opponent has a hazard setter that could cripple my team.
2) If the opponent has any obvious pivots meant to scout. (Ex. Galar Darm or Rotom)
3) Common starting mons that try to set up early.
In 3's, leads tend to be more obvious because you can only bring 3 and bringing a bad lead can put you behind in a match greatly. The first pokemon i pick generally can cover 2 of the top 3 things i mentioned on the opponents team, unless i determine that something else being a lead is a bigger threat. From there i construct a team of 3 based on the first pokemon i picked.
WOW not bad. I didn't think there so many people who think like that.

I've gone through this before in USUM but it does apply to SWSH BSS too. A lot of people really mess up because they are not spending enough time when they are newer to the meta at team preview, leading them to make bad choices.

Step 1: Identify Win Condition

The sign of a good battler in my opinion is they have good knowledge of their win condition and make efforts to set up that win condition in the appropriate position to win. Once you have identified a win condition, it gives you a game plan which focuses your team preview. Also as a general rule, you want to avoid using pokemon as a win condition that are checked by 3+ other pokemon on the opposing team, because there will almost always be one or perhaps even more of those mons on the field. An example of this would be using Togekiss if the opponent has Rotom-H, Excadrill, Lapras and Rhyperior. The Togekiss probably isn't going to sweep in this situation. This isn't always the case, sometimes you need to bring pokemon even if you have a bad matchup, like bringing a Togekiss check even if it sucks vs. the opponents team but it can narrow stuff down.

Step 2: What stops my Gameplan

Basically you start asking questions, well if I have got a win condition, what is my opponents counterplay. If I want to win with Gyarados, I need to chip or get rid of Rotom-Wash or a similar check, so how is that accomplished? Maybe I can put up stealth rock or chip these pokemon. Perhaps you need to break mimikyu's disguise and then you can ask yourself how do you go about that? This can also go into the game plan when you get into the game. Essentially asking yourself these questions when you look at a team preview will make your gameplay improve a lot eventually.

Step 3: Mind Games

Not gonna say too much about this other than there is an element of mindgames that does go on in team preview, especially where you have pokemon that are traditionally bad in the matchup but can be alright in certain situations or if your opponent doesn't bring certain pokemon. Risk vs Reward.

Step 4: Lead

1. What helps you set up for your win condition
  2. What best disrupts the opponent’s win condition
Ask yourself these two questions. Dont lead something that loses turn 1 if your opponent leads what you don't expect them to, have a contingency plan. No point leading rotom into Hydreigon if he can plot turn 1 and win, have a contingency for that such as switching into Sylveon.
Your respond should be highlighted because I think most people can become better battlers if they have taken in what you said.

When I go into battle depending on the focus of my team is how I deal with preview. For teams that I make to focus on a singular I will try my best to take away any threats for it so it can shine. For example, when I beat the game and get all the side things done I have a mock team that focus on making Dragapault shine. I look to see who stops Dragapault and put my pokemon against the pokemon that counter my Dragapault. I always try to bring my Dragapault and if I don't bring it most likely the opponent team is unbalance and I am going to win that battle. My other way on dealing with preview is to see who counters who. When Pokemon home comes up with the battle stats then my true team will be made because I make my teams based off the meta (sometimes I make teams off my favorite Pokemon. The only reason I am using Dragapault because its S rank on viability ranking.) So my rule of thumb is that pokemon that has super effective moves against 4 or more pokemon is a must bring. If you have three pokemon that does this then this is easy. For the ones that has super effective moves against 3 pokemon is 50/50 so play on what you think its best for your team. For pokemon who has super effective moves agonist 0-2 opponent pokemon is risky. Sometimes they might be a set up pokemon that can get your team going so it might help to bring them. I usually don't do this unless I know the team I am up against is dangerous.

Side Note: I made a full counter team for the meta back in X and Y and I never used Mega Gengar because everyone else was doing so good. So if you don't used all your pokemon after a couple of battles don't worry about it because they are their for certain pokemon.

Another Side Note: if yall want to know the team I used it was Mega Kangaskhan, Greninja, Clefable, Talonflame, Garchomp, and Mega Gengar.

Last Side Note: I got smart and took Gengar out for a ferrathorn so aye I was on top.

Any grammar problems please excuse me. I was writing this at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I beat sword and shield when it first came out, but then took a break on all things pokemon because I didn't find it as fun as previous Gens. HOWEVER -> I have some amazing and well trained pokemon on Ultra Sun - Now that pokemon home is released, can I basically just transfer most of them into the new gen (so long as it exists on the dex) and be competitive? I understand there is no Z move or megas anymore and there is some relearning to do...

Has anyone here played battle spot singles competitively in previous gen? Are there similar mons in this gen that perform the same function?

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi guys,

I beat sword and shield when it first came out, but then took a break on all things pokemon because I didn't find it as fun as previous Gens. HOWEVER -> I have some amazing and well trained pokemon on Ultra Sun - Now that pokemon home is released, can I basically just transfer most of them into the new gen (so long as it exists on the dex) and be competitive? I understand there is no Z move or megas anymore and there is some relearning to do...

Has anyone here played battle spot singles competitively in previous gen? Are there similar mons in this gen that perform the same function?
Transfer Pokemon are not allowed in ranked, but allowed in some special rule mini-tournaments. This is the same treatment given to Gen 5 Pokemon during Gen 6/7.

As for mons that are good cross-generation and do kinda similar things, Cloyster and Snorlax are ones that comes to mind in particular, but you probably want to check out all the Gen 8 changes. A lot of returning Pokemon like Rotom-W get new moves like Nasty Plot, and it's awful feeling to get caught off guard cuz you didn't know of all the changes.

Hi everyone !

I'm Poisdesuc and I come from Belgium. I'm a native french speaker so please forgive me some mistakes with my english. I'll do my best to write correctly. I started playin with Pokémon Blue back in the days. I was always interested in the strategy but never really take the time to dive into it. Now I have the motivation and the time to.

I want to show you my first try to make a competitive team. It's not a full team of six Pokémon for now. I don't want to make the perfect team to become the very best. I just want to have a team that works and that I like to play for some reasons. I wanted my team to be build around my very first Pokémon when I was a kid : Venusaur. I know it's not the best in the metagame but I want to build around it.

I play my Venusaur with Chlorophyl and obviously the Sun with Torkoal. I run the common set for both of them. Torkoal with Drought and the Eject Pack (Stealth Rock, Yawn, Overheat and one other move not choose yet), Venusaur with Chlorophyl ant Life Orb (Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power and Weather Ball). I choose Snorlax with Thick Fat ans an Assault Vest as the third member of the team. It can come on the field to absorb a fire or ice move and have the moves to hit the Pokemon wich Venusaur as trouble with.

For the rest of the team, I don't know yet. If it's okay for you all, can we discuss that to improve my team and maybe ending up to establish a reference to make a Sun Team in general for the format. Sorry if I didn't post on the right section.

Cheers ! :-)

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Hi everyone !

I'm Poisdesuc and I come from Belgium. I'm a native french speaker so please forgive me some mistakes with my english. I'll do my best to write correctly. I started playin with Pokémon Blue back in the days. I was always interested in the strategy but never really take the time to dive into it. Now I have the motivation and the time to.

I want to show you my first try to make a competitive team. It's not a full team of six Pokémon for now. I don't want to make the perfect team to become the very best. I just want to have a team that works and that I like to play for some reasons. I wanted my team to be build around my very first Pokémon when I was a kid : Venusaur. I know it's not the best in the metagame but I want to build around it.

I play my Venusaur with Chlorophyl and obviously the Sun with Torkoal. I run the common set for both of them. Torkoal with Drought and the Eject Pack (Stealth Rock, Yawn, Overheat and one other move not choose yet), Venusaur with Chlorophyl ant Life Orb (Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power and Weather Ball). I choose Snorlax with Thick Fat ans an Assault Vest as the third member of the team. It can come on the field to absorb a fire or ice move and have the moves to hit the Pokemon wich Venusaur as trouble with.

For the rest of the team, I don't know yet. If it's okay for you all, can we discuss that to improve my team and maybe ending up to establish a reference to make a Sun Team in general for the format. Sorry if I didn't post on the right section.

Cheers ! :-)
This is the right place to be! Put your team copy in here: https://pokepast.es/

It will be easier for us to give you feedback this way, if you want to make a team of your own. But if not, here is a place to get sample teams: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-stadium-singles-team-bazaar.3656988/page-2.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...s-teams-aka-japanese-team-compendium.3658518/

These teams may give you some ideas for making your own team too!

Check the link for my team at the moment : https://pokepast.es/d83996fda2013686

Please note that the moves on Snorlax are not set yet. I'm open to discussion for the whole thing. I want to learn how to build my team correctly.

Quick question : why in battle (switch version) when I switch Torkoal with the Eject Pack and go for Venusaur there's no message that indicate Chlorophyll is activated when the Pokemon comes in ?

Thanks for the link to paste a team. I didn't know this tool.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Please note that the moves on Snorlax are not set yet. I'm open to discussion for the whole thing. I want to learn how to build my team correctly.

Quick question : why in battle (switch version) when I switch Torkoal with the Eject Pack and go for Venusaur there's no message that indicate Chlorophyll is activated when the Pokemon comes in ?

Lots of abilities don’t actually have activation messages in the battle. Chlorophyll, Swift Swim, Sand Rush, Infiltrator, Gorilla Tactics, Blaze, Torrent, and Magic Guard are some of the big ones that don’t announce they’re working. So don’t worry, if the sun is up then Chlorophyll will work so long as there isn’t a Galarian Weezing with Neutralising Gas on the field.

I used a Sun team for quite a while but before Venusaur was allowed. Charizard was the main Sun sweeper instead. I used the same Torkoal set as you, but with maximum EVs in HP and defence and Body Press as the fourth move for hitting Tyranitar. I found the team to be quite weak against Rotom-H, and since that was a popular Pokémon used on lots of different teams I had 3 Pokémon to beat it and its partners; Lum Berry Haxorus, Assault Vest Rhyperior, and Throat Spray Toxtricity with Shift Gear. Haxorus also helped vs Tyranitar thanks to Close Combat, while the other two helped against Togekiss. Snorlax should be quite good at handling Rotom-H for you, but watch out for Will-O-Wisp!

These teams are also quite weak to Tyranitar, Excadrill, and Gyarados. Unfortunately those are offensive powerhouses which are difficult to check defensively. I tried Galarian Corsola which was nice, but lost to Taunt Gyarados and had trouble against Tyranitar with Dark-type STAB. Rotom-Mow is cool but it doubles up on Grass-types for the team. Rotom-Wash is great but loses to Mold Breaker Excadrill and Power Whip Gyarados. I think it comes down to you playing more proactively vs those threats and beating them before they beat you, rather than having some dedicated bulky Pokémon that can switch into them every time, because I don’t think one exists in this metagame.

Hope it works out, good luck!

Thank you for your answer quite useful.

Is there any kind of scheme to follow to build a team in this meta game for a sun team? One sun inducer is enough or should I put a Ninetales alongside Torkoal? Ninetales can use the sun itself to attack opponents when Torkoal is more a support. Should I put a second sun sweeper to trick my opponent in the mind game in the game preview? I think of Charizard or Heliolisk with sun power. Is it too much? Or should I just focus on complete the team with more conventional Pokemon in the meta? In that case all of water Pokémon is quite useless right?

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host

Snorlax's main attacks for Assault vest are body slam, iron head, heat crash, and thunder punch. If you wish to keep ground coverage, use Earthquake

One sun user is probably best, otherwise its good to have a secondary mode that doesnt rely on weather. Because then things like Tyranitar or Hippowdon, high viability opposing setters, mess you up.

cant say covered the rest I think. Good luck!

Does anyone have a decent galar rapidash team they can share. Really want to use that mon in singles but can’t think of a good strategy

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a decent galar rapidash team they can share. Really want to use that mon in singles but can’t think of a good strategy
You’ll be hard pressed to find a team already made around it. Rapidash just doesn’t do anything. It’s stats are too average (doesn’t hit hard, isn’t bulky, and isn’t fast enough to justify its lack of other stats). It does have tools but fitting them all on one set is never going to work, leaving it extremely vulnerable to a lot of the meta

Rapidash-Galar @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Anticipation
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bounce
- Swords Dance / Low Kick / High Horsepower
- Flare Blitz / Smart Strike / Iron Tail
- Zen Headbutt / Solar Blade / Wild Charge

You basically need Bounce for the Max Airstream speed boost, then the other 3 moves are up to you. What you leave out decides what Rapidash is walled by and then you add teammates that beat those. You actually don’t need a STAB move, as Psychic / Fairy doesn’t really hit anything, but Psychic hits more relevant stuff like Toxapex.

You’d need to pair this with some kind of non-obvious screens setter like Dragapult or Mamoswine, otherwise going with Grimmsnarl or Ninetales-Alola kinda screams “I AM DOING HEAVY SET UP WITH RAPIDASH” and you just get played around.

You definitely need something for Mimikyu, not only is it the best sweep-stopper ever, but it also hits you super-effectively. There are a number of things that can annoy Mimi, but nothing really hard stops it without giving up a lot of momentum (hence why Mimi is the most used mon by a lot). Things like Mirror Armor Corviknight, Cloyster, and Avalugg are great at dealing with it, or you can just use something fast that isn’t weak to Shadow Sneak to revenge kill it. Timid Flash Cannon Hydreigon is deceptively good at this, I’ve also seen quite a bit of Heliolisk on the ladder when I use Mimikyu. You either need to get creative or just play proactively in a way to just not let the Mimikyu come in for free.

Not sure what else you’d use. Probably a secondary Dynamax sweeper that can make use of screens but not need a Weakness Policy. Durant could be cool but this team is sounding pretty fast and frail at the moment, which is going to be awful against Trick Room Mimikyu and just end up in being swept by Rhyperior, Lapras, Conkeldurr, etc etc

I might have a think because streaming with Rapidash could be fun

You’ll be hard pressed to find a team already made around it. Rapidash just doesn’t do anything. It’s stats are too average (doesn’t hit hard, isn’t bulky, and isn’t fast enough to justify its lack of other stats). It does have tools but fitting them all on one set is never going to work, leaving it extremely vulnerable to a lot of the meta

Rapidash-Galar @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Anticipation
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 28 Def / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bounce
- Swords Dance / Low Kick / High Horsepower
- Flare Blitz / Smart Strike / Iron Tail
- Zen Headbutt / Solar Blade / Wild Charge

You basically need Bounce for the Max Airstream speed boost, then the other 3 moves are up to you. What you leave out decides what Rapidash is walled by and then you add teammates that beat those. You actually don’t need a STAB move, as Psychic / Fairy doesn’t really hit anything, but Psychic hits more relevant stuff like Toxapex.

You’d need to pair this with some kind of non-obvious screens setter like Dragapult or Mamoswine, otherwise going with Grimmsnarl or Ninetales-Alola kinda screams “I AM DOING HEAVY SET UP WITH RAPIDASH” and you just get played around.

You definitely need something for Mimikyu, not only is it the best sweep-stopper ever, but it also hits you super-effectively. There are a number of things that can annoy Mimi, but nothing really hard stops it without giving up a lot of momentum (hence why Mimi is the most used mon by a lot). Things like Mirror Armor Corviknight, Cloyster, and Avalugg are great at dealing with it, or you can just use something fast that isn’t weak to Shadow Sneak to revenge kill it. Timid Flash Cannon Hydreigon is deceptively good at this, I’ve also seen quite a bit of Heliolisk on the ladder when I use Mimikyu. You either need to get creative or just play proactively in a way to just not let the Mimikyu come in for free.

Not sure what else you’d use. Probably a secondary Dynamax sweeper that can make use of screens but not need a Weakness Policy. Durant could be cool but this team is sounding pretty fast and frail at the moment, which is going to be awful against Trick Room Mimikyu and just end up in being swept by Rhyperior, Lapras, Conkeldurr, etc etc

I might have a think because streaming with Rapidash could be fun
Definitely having a hard time putting It all together. really upset about the stats they made Hatterene really strong but showed no love to rapidash

Challenge accepted
I would love to see what you come up with

Definitely having a hard time putting It all together. really upset about the stats they made Hatterene really strong but showed no love to rapidash

I would love to see what you come up with
Here is the team https://pokepast.es/b95d9d42cf14770e

Ok for the set for Rapidash I think this has the best coverage and also the most well round build/moveset I can find. I chose the liechi berry as the item because if you dynmax and happen to get low on hp that attack boost can help you a lot. Bisharp is there to switch in for moves that you are weak againist. The ninjask set I have is a little unique because its there to give you the speed and attack bost to rapidash or bisharp when you start the battle. The last three are changeable I just wanted to add some creativity because you don't see these pokemon online as much.

Here is the team https://pokepast.es/b95d9d42cf14770e

Ok for the set for Rapidash I think this has the best coverage and also the most well round build/moveset I can find. I chose the liechi berry as the item because if you dynmax and happen to get low on hp that attack boost can help you a lot. Bisharp is there to switch in for moves that you are weak againist. The ninjask set I have is a little unique because its there to give you the speed and attack bost to rapidash or bisharp when you start the battle. The last three are changeable I just wanted to add some creativity because you don't see these pokemon online as much.
Wow thank you, I’ll definitely give this team a try

Has anyone else been put off from ranked battles in game by people rage quitting and causing you to disconnect? Apparently they are exploiting a bug and nintendo is aware, can they fix it or will they just have to deal on a case-by-case basis? It really sucks lol.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone else been put off from ranked battles in game by people rage quitting and causing you to disconnect? Apparently they are exploiting a bug and nintendo is aware, can they fix it or will they just have to deal on a case-by-case basis? It really sucks lol.
So far nothing suggests that they're planning on fixing it, instead they plan on banning players that repeatedly disconnect. (Source)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)