The Workshop

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Requester: TPP
For: UUPL VIII
Art Direction: We would like to include meta defining mons or staples from UU and past generation UU tiers. This would include Nidoqueen, Kangaskhan, Mega Aerodactyl, Scizor, and Blastoise. We would also like to request a blank spot/open space for us to later insert an image. In case it sounds unclear, the previous banner has worked well in the years it was used. Thanks in advance!
Discussed briefly in pms, but I'll be taking this :psywoke:

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Feliburn
For: RUPL Team Logo
This is the wrong place to request banners and images for:
  • Team Logos
  • Rate My Team threads
  • Trade Stations
  • Pet Mods
  • Other applications that are either highly personal, unrelated to Smogon, or generally shortlived
Anyway I finally updated the OP, thanks to the help from Kaiju Bunny, as well as the archive based on the images that have been posted here (looking great as always). Requests more than a month old were removed.

Abejas

Yo where Ken at
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Requester: me
For: NU bazaar
Art Direction: A banner similar to this would be wonderful with Cofagrigus, Toxicroak, Vikavolt and Garbodor as the mons used in the little boxes. Toxicroak in HO, Vikavolt in others, Cofag in Stall and Garbodor in balance preferably.

Thanks in advance!

Requester: Perish Song
For: Monotype Little Cup thread
Art Direction: Pick your favorite type and include baby mons around the "monotype little cup" text. An example. (If your favourite type is either water or flying, please include Mantyke in :) ). Thank you in advance :)
monotype little cup banner.png

alright, it's done! i hope you like it, if you need me to make it transparent i can do that no problem :D

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Oathkeepre
For: NU Matchmaking
Art Direction: Something including Rhydon and other NU mons like Cofagrigus, Rapidash-G, Dubwool, and Toxicroak. Maybe a part of the art can show Cofagrigus and Dubwool with a heart in between them somehow.

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Requester: Merritt
For: LCPL IX
Art Direction: Currently existing Pokemon in LC preferably, please don't use Diglett, Trapinch, or Cutiefly. Thanks!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
there was a request for this not too long ago, but i guess someone else claimed it? if that's the case, then i could always repurpose it for something else if anyone's interested
also this is my first post so hi everyone haha

View attachment 226662
This is such a great piece! I like the way the scene is framed, with Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus all forming a triangle with the thread title in the center, so you can clearly see all three of them without the text getting in the way. From what I can tell, the thread where this would have been used is locked and a new one will take its place soon. Maybe Nayrz would be up for using this when the revamped thread is posted? It'd be a shame to have such nice art go to waste.

there was a request for this not too long ago, but i guess someone else claimed it? if that's the case, then i could always repurpose it for something else if anyone's interested
also this is my first post so hi everyone haha
This is such a great piece! I like the way the scene is framed, with Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus all forming a triangle with the thread title in the center, so you can clearly see all three of them without the text getting in the way. From what I can tell, the thread where this would have been used is locked and a new one will take its place soon. Maybe Nayrz would be up for using this when the revamped thread is posted? It'd be a shame to have such nice art go to waste.
I originally approached LifeisDANK for a commission of the two requests I had (VR/Circuit) but I talked with her after seeing this piece and I'm ok with using it when the VR returns - it is pretty great. I deleted the request posts a while ago but I'll leave a note that the 2020 Circuit is already being handled again just in case.

I originally approached LifeisDANK for a commission of the two requests I had (VR/Circuit) but I talked with her after seeing this piece and I'm ok with using it when the VR returns - it is pretty great. I deleted the request posts a while ago but I'll leave a note that the 2020 Circuit is already being handled again just in case.
Okay, as long as the artist you commissioned is fine with it :) I noticed the image reads pretty dark on mobile, so I’ll get you an edited version with that in mind too.

Thanks for the kind words and help! ^-^

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Requester: Luigi
Tournament name: ROAPL
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 2 weeks
Art Direction: it's for a team called the Iki Town Igglybuffs, so i'd like the name of the team and an igglybuff in a tropical setting like Iki town, maybe drinking a pina colada

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Requester: Yoshi
For: NU Media Thread
Art Direction: Make a banner that uses NU Pokemon, says NU Media on it, and has some sort of relation to social media. DM Yoshi#4512 on Discord with any questions. Thanks!

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Requester: Luigi
Tournament name: ROAPL
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 2 weeks
Art Direction: it's for a team called the Iki Town Igglybuffs, so i'd like the name of the team and an igglybuff in a tropical setting like Iki town, maybe drinking a pina colada
Heya, looking back at this, if this is for a specific team logo, I think it'd be a safer bet to pm an artist directly, as this is the wrong place to ask for team logos in general. However, if this is for a general ROAPL Banner of any sort, that's fine and you can totally ignore me.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Heya, looking back at this, if this is for a specific team logo, I think it'd be a safer bet to pm an artist directly, as this is the wrong place to ask for team logos in general. However, if this is for a general ROAPL Banner of any sort, that's fine and you can totally ignore me.
oh, apologies

apropos of nothing are you free to draw a roapl team's logo? :bloblul:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Alakazam
Tournament name: 1v1 Spring Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): March 29th (signups already up, thats just when r1 starts)
Art Direction: I'm thinking a cute Scorbunny in a field, Combee in the background, stylized like a kids drawing, with a crayon texture, maybe something like this but with more Spring-esque design. Idk, just a thought, but anything will do, not too picky.

Last edited:

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Expulso
For: RU Archetype Cores
Art Direction: It’s for the thread below, which has an artwork from Gen 6 in it - I’d love to see an update for Gen 8! The thread is about type cores, so I’d love a design that is split into 3 somehow (to represent the 3-Pokemon cores), has different colors in each section to represent 3 different types, and features 3 different SS NU pokemon.

If I worded that unclearly or if you have any questions, feel free to look at the link below or message me on discord at Expulso#7025. Ty!
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nu-archetype-cores-week-1-poison-dark-grass.3661491/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)