The Workshop

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Requester: Ransei
For: (Pure) Hackmons
Art Direction: Now that Eternatus-Eternamax is proven hackable and usable in Pure Hackmons, with all we know about it and what abilities it could run I think it's safe to say this will be a meta defining Pokemon. As a result, can we have a banner representing Eternatus-Eternamax with the words "Gen 8 Hackmons" labeled under/at the bottom of the image?

blobsalute.png

Hackmons-Banner.png

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
Requester: fanyfan
For: Pacifistmons
Art Direction:
I was thinking maybe like a peace sign like this, can be any color, with Ferrothorn and Haunter inside of it on either side and says Pacifistmons underneath it. This isn’t set in stone, you can take artistic license if you want.

Reactions: pqs

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Requester: Merritt
Tournament name: LC Winter Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): About 2 weeks from now
Art Direction: Just a wintery scene with Little Cup Pokemon around the title LC Winter Seasonal. Maybe a Pawniard wearing a winter coat? Request that Drifloon not be used.

Last edited:

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Requester: Memoric
For: SS DOU Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: Functionally a banner, with supporting art that features a scene evoking ideas of both building and competition. The Pokemon featured should be among the following: Dragapult, Snorlax, Excadrill, Whimsicott, Corvinkight, Indeedee-F, Sylveon, Grimmsnarl, Mew (the speciifc one(s) to be featured depending on the artist's liberties and convenience).

Thanks a bunch in advance :blobuwu:

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Requester: Funbot28
For: Natdex OU Viability Rankings Thread, National Dex Sample Teams Thread
Art Direction: A general banner that has the Thread title somewhere in the pictures. Pictures itself can include meta mons like Mega Metagross, Genesect, Landorus-T, Dragapult, Melmetal, Darm-G etc.. The sample teams thread can be more in line with an artstyle more of like a "blueprint" or some aesthetic like that lol with some playstyles and stuff.

Thanks in advance!

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Requester: Decem
For: SS Monotype Sample Teams
Art Direction: A banner that contains the words "SS Monotype Sample Teams" and then Pokemon related to the same type and anything you feel like would make it look better. I would prefer a "cool" type like Dragon, Dark, Steel, Fairy, Psychic, or Ground, those types of things, but really anything works as long as it's not like a rare type like Electric, Fire, Fighting, or Rock. I would also prefer to have at least one Pokemon introduced in SS to differentiate it from the SM Sample Teams banner.

Many thanks in advance!

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requester: Funbot28
For: Natdex OU Viability Rankings Thread, National Dex Sample Teams Thread
Art Direction: A general banner that has the Thread title somewhere in the pictures. Pictures itself can include meta mons like Mega Metagross, Genesect, Landorus-T, Dragapult, Melmetal, Darm-G etc.. The sample teams thread can be more in line with an artstyle more of like a "blueprint" or some aesthetic like that lol with some playstyles and stuff.

Thanks in advance!
Well, I wan't able to pull off the blueprint part, but this should be good enough!

1580001832639.png

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
Requester: Ruft
For: OU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: A banner with the words "OU Next Best Thing" displaying SS OU Pokemon with somewhat unorthodox items; we were thinking of a Dragapult holding an Air Balloon, a Kommo-o with a Choice Band and a Clefable holding a Sticky Barb.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
should be done! i sent it to you on discord about a week ago and no response yet, so i suppose i'll just post it here for now. but if you want any changes let me know.
This is great. Ive been off discord for awhile, but thanks!

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Requester: Mazz
For: UnderUsed OldGens Hub
Art Direction: This image but with a Hypno, Nidoqueen, Kangaskhan, Moltres, Heracross, Suicune, and a Scizor as the tourists. Doesn't need to be an exact replica - nor does it necessarily need a background - but the feeling of being a group in a foreign place is desired. Text above the group of seven reading "Underused OldGens Hub" please and thanks!
Unsure if this is still available for the taking, but if it is, I can nab it! :psynervous:

Fusion Flare

Requester: fanyfan
For: Pacifistmons
Art Direction:
I was thinking maybe like a peace sign like this, can be any color, with Ferrothorn and Haunter inside of it on either side and says Pacifistmons underneath it. This isn’t set in stone, you can take artistic license if you want.
Requester: Memoric
For: SS DOU Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: Functionally a banner, with supporting art that features a scene evoking ideas of both building and competition. The Pokemon featured should be among the following: Dragapult, Snorlax, Excadrill, Whimsicott, Corvinkight, Indeedee-F, Sylveon, Grimmsnarl, Mew (the speciifc one(s) to be featured depending on the artist's liberties and convenience).

Thanks a bunch in advance :blobuwu:
did these ones

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Requester: TPP
For: UUPL VIII
Art Direction: We would like to include meta defining mons or staples from UU and past generation UU tiers. This would include Nidoqueen, Kangaskhan, Mega Aerodactyl, Scizor, and Blastoise. We would also like to request a blank spot/open space for us to later insert an image. In case it sounds unclear, the previous banner has worked well in the years it was used. Thanks in advance!

Fusion Flare

Requester: TPP
For: UUPL VIII
Art Direction: We would like to include meta defining mons or staples from UU and past generation UU tiers. This would include Nidoqueen, Kangaskhan, Mega Aerodactyl, Scizor, and Blastoise. We would also like to request a blank spot/open space for us to later insert an image. In case it sounds unclear, the previous banner has worked well in the years it was used. Thanks in advance!
I can do this one.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Requester: Feliburn
For: RUPL Team Logo
Art Direction: Maybe a Flapple with a bunch of Applin ready for war or something and a title that says Flapple Force, I found a fun picture of Flapple from a different angle and would like to see something like that, maybe even use the pic in the art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)