(Little) Things that annoy you in Pokémon

I have seen the
It was a good step forward that the regular raids in the Adventures don't really use their "clear status/debuffs" ability, and by not having shields, you actually get to use the side effects of the Max Moves which are near irrelevant in the standard raids as Shields negate them.

Sadly... the final boss does still use the clearing ability.
Even if they don't have shields anymore, they still will occasionally, and that shuts down everything that isn't "Wide guard and pray". Which is very annoying and my only real remark about the Max Adventures design.
The clearing ability does at least seem pretty rare. I usually only see it once an attempt and when they get low on HP. But considering the health bar that's still pretty good!
Also the normal Pokemon can also use it, but I only ever see it when, again, low on HP and if the battle's been going on a while.

Either way I see that as, like fine. If you go into it knowing it's probably going to happen prrrrobably only once a match (I assume if hte match goes on long enough or it doesnt like your stat boosts enough, it can pop it a few more times), that's still way better than normal and lets you actually use statuses to better effect

Which is good because boy do the rental pokemon have status out the ass

Either way I see that as, like fine. If you go into it knowing it's probably going to happen prrrrobably only once a match (I assume if hte match goes on long enough or it doesnt like your stat boosts enough, it can pop it a few more times), that's still way better than normal and lets you actually use statuses to better effect

Which is good because boy do the rental pokemon have status out the ass
The fact it's rarely used (usually only once at low HP, or if your pokemon do have abilities that consistently prevent the damage like idk, Volt Absorb against Koko) makes me usually give more priority to a status inducer / debuffer that's fast.

Also on that note, at least the ability doesn't clear Light Screen / Reflect / Veil.

Yeah, it does have the clearing ability; but given it's so rare and I only ever see it once it dips to at least below half, it creates a good balance of giving a challenge while still making status moves earlier in the fight worth it -- halving their attack momentarily with Burn for instance is still great even if it's getting taken off in a couple turns.

Or bring back the badge boost system and apply it arbitrarily through the story.
Nah, the Badge Boost was dumb as a sack of bricks and favored certain mons above others. Not to mention the game is easy as is without getting juiced up by badges. You don't even get the boosts in VS matches.

Regarding the IV topic, the biggest issue I have with it is how wide the variance is. We're talking up to 31 points in a stat at level 100, and while the effect is lessened in lower levels, it's still noticeable.

To make things worse, the abysmal design decision of bottle caps being locked to Level 100.

I mentioned this earlier with Natures, and sure enough, I did run into a problem with them. Got a Durant raid in Crown Tundra. Awesome. Turns out it was a Calm Durant. I don't want the Attack penalty. But lucky me, I found a Lonely Mint around the CT. Ain't ideal, but at least it's not only an improvement over the actively detrimental nature I got but also a pretty good one because it boosts Attack.

Meanwhile, Bottle Caps... Battle Tower (Post-Game), Lv. 100's only. No exceptions.

Yeah, screw that, gimme the option of actually improving my Pokémon as I get the Caps, please. It's not like Vitamins don't exist, so what's the worst it could happen?

As for the Raids... 1 Barrier is already enough to not trivialize the whole thing, no need for 2 Barriers, clearing stats without expending a turn, multiple attacks per turn, awful AI partners, and strong mons to boot. That is just silly.

Crown Tundra introduced a bunch of new music and it's all pretty good! The legendary raid theme in particular is a massive step up from the normal raid theme, imo.

But a couple small things bug me:
1. There's one unified legendary theme for the raids. It's a good song like I said before, but something I liked about the ORAS & USUM Legendary hunts is they played that legend's associated music with them. It's a little of a shame, it was always varying degrees of nostalgic.
2. This one bugs me more which is....so all the CT story legends have a theme. Calyrex gets 2, each Steed gets one, there's a new rendition of the regi battle theme and the galarian birds seemed to get a totally original composition.

Except the musekteers. They aren't in the dens, are actually in the CT dex specifically, but they just use the wild battle music! It's a real shame they didn't get a remix of the Gen 5 Legendary theme.

Related to this, and this was also an issue in gen 7, the ability to select the music for online battles is nice but it's wild that it's not just an option you can set outside of the waiting room. When I was checking what songs I had unlocked, it was a disaster because I only had for as long as it took me to search for an opponent.

Except the musekteers. They aren't in the dens, are actually in the CT dex specifically, but they just use the wild battle music! It's a real shame they didn't get a remix of the Gen 5 Legendary theme.
I was incredibly weirded at how all the Musketeers were treated in the game. Outside of the footprint tracking part, they are just... there, with generic music. As if they weren't a big deal.

Wow. Just... wow.

I wouldn't even be mad if they just ported the Gen 5 song and called it a day. But this is a new low.
This isn't the first time the series has been weird about legends with battle music, at least.
The kanto legends are really weird about this because it's a total coin flip on if they get a new theme or not. The Lati never get a theme. Cresselia never used the gen 4 legendary theme until its appearence in ORAS.

also fun fact, rather than use their gen 3 themes (which so far as I know, have never been reused) or even the gen 6 theme, the kanto legends appearence in USUM just use the gen 1 wild battle theme (gen 1 didnt have a legendary battle theme). Which I guess has parity with the beasts using their gen 2 music, is a missed opportunity as well.

Which is to say I wasn't surprised, per say, but it was astill a shame.
I was incredibly weirded at how all the Musketeers were treated in the game. Outside of the footprint tracking part, they are just... there, with generic music. As if they weren't a big deal.
it's a shame that Peony has nothing to say about them either. Or Cosmog & Cosmoem, for that matter.

That said conceptually, I liked the idea of just finding them "there". You tracked them down (iirc the area they're found is where the tracks spawn in the msot abundance) so its cool once you get all the data and can go out and find them; its very novel ,I like it a lot.

very tired of legendary shinies who barely change. i feel like gamefreak decided they dont want legendaries to be too different anymore to keep their branding (a bit like pikachu) but its a shame. other than the dogs, theres no legendary from this gen i'll be excited to shiny hunt in gen 9 when the feature they make to encounter older legends is announced

very tired of legendary shinies who barely change. i feel like gamefreak decided they dont want legendaries to be too different anymore to keep their branding (a bit like pikachu) but its a shame. other than the dogs, theres no legendary from this gen i'll be excited to shiny hunt in gen 9 when the feature they make to encounter older legends is announced
I'm sad you don't enjoy the look of the shiny galar birds, cause that's actually one of the better shinys ideas GF had in a while

I'm sad you don't enjoy the look of the shiny galar birds, cause that's actually one of the better shinys ideas GF had in a while
I just dont like how the kanto pallete looks on them, alolan muk did the "base it off the original" idea better imo. and while i hate calling shit "lazy" bc i dont like it, i do feel like its very low hanging fruit for a shiny, and should only be done if it looks really good, because most of the time i'll just think on how an actual hand made pallete could work better

That said conceptually, I liked the idea of just finding them "there". You tracked them down (iirc the area they're found is where the tracks spawn in the msot abundance) so its cool once you get all the data and can go out and find them; its very novel ,I like it a lot.
Monster Hunter World had tracking too, and also had an ice themed expansion.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Where My Legendary Music:
That really annoyed me. Like already the side quest felt strange (will get into), though I thought at least I'll not only be getting the "Swords" but I'll also hear the awesome Gen V Legendary theme... why is this the normal Sword & Shield Wild Battle theme? REALLY GF? You remix the Regi's theme and give the Galarian Birds their own theme but you couldn't be bother to at least port the Gen V Legendary theme? And I also discover that instead of the Legendaries having their theme in the Dyanamax Adventure all of them share a new boss theme. And the boss theme is fine... but I think everyone would rather hear each Legendary's theme. Fine, you don't have time to make a new remix, just port the old themes like you did in ORAS & USUM!

Well, now that I started, guess I'll add in some additional complaints I had with the Crowned Tundra DLC:

One New Regi:
Why can you only get one of the new Regi? I can understand why you can only get one of the new Wild Horses for story reasons and I guess you have to have one reason to buy the other DLC (yes, I know the horses and regi aren't version exclusives and you can create a second profile without needing to buy another set of the DLC... but at the same time I feel this was done because they wanted to make those who did buy two sets of DLC feel like it was worth it). So the horses I'm fine with, especially since they didn't advertise them so we had no expectation we'd be getting both.
Not so much with the new Regis. I don't think there was any place where it said you had to pick one or the other, they just said there was two new Regis and showed off how cool they were and both for some reason shared a temple. No, that wasn't enough of a clue that was the case, them sharing the temple felt like it was going to be a part of a mystery/lore (maybe had they showed a quick glimpse of inside each Regi temple MAYBE that would have hinted at the idea). But even then, there was no reason to literally have one get permanently locked away. That feels like GF coming out from the corner of the room and shaking the new release that comes with the DLC in my face.

Then There's Regigigas & Future Worries:
Boy, two new Regis! Surely that means they must be doing something with Regigigas, especially since they kept trying to bury it that it was in the DLC. A Galarian Form? A Gigantamax? A new Signature Move or at least better Ability...
Nothing. Regigigas got nothing new. Oh, sure, it can now use Rest and Protect, woohoo.
Oh, but it gets worst. Because, well, if they're going to make the Regi normally catchable that means Regigigas would probably have a special encounter. And it does, but you need to collect the other Regis first, including the new ones. BUT WAIT! You can only get one of the new Regi, surely they wouldn't make you have to trade in the other Regi just to battle a normal Regigigas... yes, yes they did. They locked the Regigigas battle behind needing to trade over the other new Regi.
And this is where the future worries come in: is this now going to be the norm when it comes to the Regi? Where before all game that has the Regi we just needed to catch the three before then challenging Regigigas all in one game, now we can only get 4 in one game and have to trade in the 5th from the other version to battle Regigigas? Well, that's a good way to have me completely turn on the excitement of there being new Regi. If that's going to be the case now, please GF, while you can make regional variants, please do not add anymore members to previously existing groups if this is how you're going to handle it.

An Entire Adventure, Still Only 4 KOs:
Why are we still only restricted to 4 KOs for Dynamax Adventures before being blown out the den?! Yeah, you made it easier as the Pokemon don't pull up shields and the Den Pokemon don't have as many turns as in a Max Raid, but at the same time we still need to go through 3 Pokemon, a Legendary Boss, all who can use Max Moves which hits everyone, and our Pokemon don't heal between battles (Pokemon which are rentals and aren't given typical movesets, sometimes wocky ones which lack STAB moves).
Yes, it would be unfair if every of the Raid Battles had the 4 KO limits with how easy they are now, but how about this compromise: When you knock out a Den Pokemon we get 1 more "Extra KO" added. Or, how about reset it back to 4 KOs when we face the Legendary Boss which is treated as its sort of own battle.

Story Run Around:
Now I like the characters of the Crowned Tundra, namely Peony, Peonia, and Calyrex. I also like the concept of the story, helping this once powerful but now diminished Legendary regain its power by capturing its "counterpart". However, what I don't like are the story beats. There's just too much running around, and I don't mean the good kind like you're exploring the Tundra. No, we got to like 3 times just go around the small town, talking with the same 4-5 NPCs, and then go back to Calyrex. We couldn't condense some of those moments? Also, every time we got an item we usually immediately use it, they made like 6 new Key Items which this happens to and 2 go unused depending on what Horse you chose. The point of the Tundra was supposed to be exploration, so why not make the quest about fetching these Key Items by going all over the map by condensing the multiple small talk? Like this is what I would have done:
Let's jump to where Calyrex has taken over Peony's body to talk with you. It already knows the people have stopped believing in it, that's much is obvious. What Calyrex needs to know is how to attract its Horse and get the Reigns of Unity. You go around town once and are quickly told the mayor has books about the subject, but the mayor has gone out into the Tundra so you have to look for him. You fetch the mayor and he says he doesn't know how to make the reigns of what attracts the horse, but lets you look through the books. You read the books and it says you need certain carrots to attract the horse and to make the reigns you need the hair of the horse and leaf of the carrot. However you still don't know where to get the carrots. The mayor explains that there's a farmer in town who might know, but after another quick asking around you learn he went off into the Tundra to see the Dyna Tree. You meet the farmer and he tells you two locations where the two variants of carrots once grew. You go to one of these spots and Calyrex says he only has enough power to grow one variety of carrot and asks if this is the carrot which matches what you think his steed would like (maybe at some point have the mayor or a book mention the most memorable feature of the horse was "a neigh that chilled you to the bone", a vague "clue" which you could say describes an Ice or Ghost-type). Upon getting the carrot you then see the horse run by, Calyrex realizing it came from the Crown Shrine thus a likely place to get some of its hair. You go get its hair but when you come back to Freezington it's under attack by the Wild Horse. You defeat the Wild Horse making it flee, but Freezington's crops are completely destroyed. No time to spare, you talk with the mayor, giving him the hair and leafs of the carrot (the carrot item would be updated without having their leafs), and have the scene where he's unable to make the reigns but then Peony does. With the carrots and reigns you go back up to the Crown Shrine where you use the carrots as bait and Calyrex captures the Wild Horse, using its power to cause Freezington's crops to not only regrow but be more plentiful.
There, I not only condensed asking around Freezington to 2 moments but also added more exploring of the Tundra and got the Key Items down to three (the two different carrots and the horse hair which would just be one item that's a gray hair).

Ice Carrot For White Horse, Shade Carrot For Black Horse:
Speaking of carrots, WE GET IT GAME FREAK! THE ICE CARROTS FOR WHITE HORSE AND SHADE CARROTS FOR BLACK HORSE! YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME 3-4 TIMES! Two times is all you need, once when explaining that's how it works, and once more from Calyrex when he says he only has enough power to grow one variety of carrot. We especially didn't need that out-of-the-blue poem when we're about to leave town to get the carrots. Back off of the handholding or I'll stab a carrot right through your hand!

Hi Sonia, Bye Sonia:
So it was hinted by Hau in the ending storyline for the Isle of Armor that Sonia went somewhere cold to do research. But while Hau's appearance on the Isle of Armor had a purpose of him helping the player unlock the secret of Urshifu's Gigantamax thus the player could have their final trial with Mustard, for Sonia it just felt like she was shoehorned. You'd think she'd be involved with the Dynamax Adventures in some way, but no, she's just this throwaway side quest.
What side quest? ANOTHER 150 SEARCH! GAME FREAK WHY?! Well, at least this one was less annoying as there was extra of what you were looking for so there wasn't going to be a situation where you're missing those last few like with the Alolan Diglett. What are you searching for? The footprints of the Swords of Justice, and once you find them she tells you where you can find them, you catch them, and you show her each member and she then runs off back to the lab. And there was Sonia's contribution. It feels tack on, especially with how random they decided the Swords of Justice would just be native to the Crowned Tundra instead of just being available in the Dynamax Adventure. The only reason I can think of is they wanted to have that easter egg with getting Keldeo, which honestly isn't a bad easter egg.
So you're probably wondering what I would have done. You didn't? Well let me tell you anyway. So you know how at the end of Crowned Tundra the Ultra Beasts are added to the Dyanamax Adventures after you catch Necrozma? Well, how about this instead, first put the Swords of Justice in the Dynamax Adventure (and make Keldeo a secret boss that unlocks when you capture all the Swords of Justice... heck, maybe do that with a few other Mythicals as well). Second, have Sonia come to observe the Dynamax Adventure, but then have it suddenly invaded by Necrozma. You defeat Necrozma, but then see the other Ultra Beasts released and spread across the Tundra. Sonia is able to track the UBs with her sensor device, so instead of looking for the footprints of the Swords of Justice you're now looking for "tracks" of the Ultra Beasts. I feel that would be a bit more exciting than the Swords of Justice (especially if you're not going to have their theme) as well as make Sonia's presence in the Crowned Tundra feel more significant. Maybe even have it revealed the UBs destructive nature has revealed previous hidden locations around the Tundra which had more lore of the region (Sonia's specialty) and maybe give you some neat stuff, once again emphasizing the exploration aspect of the DLC.

I think that's all for now. I have a lot more mixed opinions on the Crowned Tundra, though I feel those are better suited for the main Sword & Shield discussion thread and the Unpopular Opinions thread.

I actually think 4 KOs is, shockingly, fine for Adventures

It can get a bit RNG dependent (what rentals did you start with, what did you go up against, what's the boss) but I've done... 29 successful runs and more failed ones, but outside of just really frustrating AoE spam 4 felt...fine. I suppose I could bump it up to 5, but the first 3 fights are more about picking your battles (...m...metaphorically, not just literally) and optimizing your odds for the final push. Juggling 4 hearts added a surprising amount of spice to it.

Oh, but it gets worst. Because, well, if they're going to make the Regi normally catchable that means Regigigas would probably have a special encounter. And it does, but you need to collect the other Regis first, including the new ones. BUT WAIT! You can only get one of the new Regi, surely they wouldn't make you have to trade in the other Regi just to battle a normal Regigigas... yes, yes they did. They locked the Regigigas battle behind needing to trade over the other new Regi.
Isn't that just what they did with Regigigas in Unova? You needed all three Regis to get to Regigigas, as usual, but Regice is exclusive to White 2 while Registeel is exclusive to Black 2. A similar thing has been done with Landorus pretty much every time it's catchable (not sure if that's still the case in Crown Tundra).

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Dynamax Adventures are, in my experience so far, not very difficult. 4 seems like the exact right number to keep it sometimes challenging.

Regigigas has a long history of being locked behind weird out-of-game requirements, and I was just glad to be able to choose my new golem instead of them being version exclusive. I assume they're restricted for the same reason version exclusivity exists: "to incentivize trading".

Isn't that just what they did with Regigigas in Unova? You needed all three Regis to get to Regigigas, as usual, but Regice is exclusive to White 2 while Registeel is exclusive to Black 2. A similar thing has been done with Landorus pretty much every time it's catchable (not sure if that's still the case in Crown Tundra).
The Adventures, shockingly, don't have any sort of requirement like that. I was able to find Giratina without needing Palkia, for example and I assume the fact I found it after getting Dialga is just luck of the draw.

Also the only game with Gigas that didn't have some special other game requirement is actually ORAS.
DP: The regi were literally only available through Pal Park
Platinum: IN addition to the above, you could get them in-game....if you had a special event Regigigas to begin with
BW2: As you mentioned, you needed to trade keys to get all 3 to reach Regigigas
USUM: Regigigas actually didn't require another version here.....except it was version exclusive! So it kind of did anyway.

Even if we didn't get "mutually exclusives" again, it wouldn't have shocked me if they did it anyway with the base 3 at some point.
Likewise I could see one day getting the regi all in one game on one cart just as much as I could see them splitting them ala BW2 again. When you have a Pokemon based on getting 3 (now 5) other Pokemon it opens the possibliities to so much nonsense.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Then There's Regigigas & Future Worries:
Boy, two new Regis! Surely that means they must be doing something with Regigigas, especially since they kept trying to bury it that it was in the DLC. A Galarian Form? A Gigantamax? A new Signature Move or at least better Ability...
Nothing. Regigigas got nothing new. Oh, sure, it can now use Rest and Protect, woohoo.
And this is where the future worries come in: is this now going to be the norm when it comes to the Regi? Where before all game that has the Regi we just needed to catch the three before then challenging Regigigas all in one game, now we can only get 4 in one game and have to trade in the 5th from the other version to battle Regigigas? Well, that's a good way to have me completely turn on the excitement of there being new Regi. If that's going to be the case now, please GF, while you can make regional variants, please do not add anymore members to previously existing groups if this is how you're going to handle it.
I mean I'm not defending it but this is not remotely a new phenomenon.

In addition to the example DrPumpkinz mentioned, you've got HGSS requiring you to get Groudon and Kyogre (not just any old Groudon or Kyogre, though - specifically one from the other version! No Pal Park loophole for you) to get Rayquaza, BW requiring both Thundurus and Tornadus to get Landorus, and USUM doing the same thing with virtually all the trios. It's annoying but it's how the games have worked for years.

I mean I'm not defending it but this is not remotely a new phenomenon.

In addition to the example DrPumpkinz mentioned, you've got HGSS requiring you to get Groudon and Kyogre (not just any old Groudon or Kyogre, though - specifically one from the other version! No Pal Park loophole for you) to get Rayquaza, BW requiring both Thundurus and Tornadus to get Landorus, and USUM doing the same thing with virtually all the trios. It's annoying but it's how the games have worked for years.
In fact, if anything, these games are surprisingly lenient. You don't need Entei and Raikou to encounter Suicune, you don't need Groudon and Kyogre to encounter Rayquaza, you don't need Dialga and Palkia to encounter Giratina, you don't need Zekrom and Reshiram to encounter Kyurem...

Regigigas is the only case, and it's ironic considering it didn't have such requirement in USUM.

In fact, if anything, these games are surprisingly lenient. You don't need Entei and Raikou to encounter Suicune, you don't need Groudon and Kyogre to encounter Rayquaza, you don't need Dialga and Palkia to encounter Giratina, you don't need Zekrom and Reshiram to encounter Kyurem...

Regigigas is the only case, and it's ironic considering it didn't have such requirement in USUM.
In addition, through connecting with someone with the opposite game, you don't have to trade a version exclusive legendary from them -- you can just do the raid with them and get your own capture of that version exclusive legendary! Max Raid Adventures are the best way to do version exclusives imo

In addition, through connecting with someone with the opposite game, you don't have to trade a version exclusive legendary from them -- you can just do the raid with them and get your own capture of that version exclusive legendary! Max Raid Adventures are the best way to do version exclusives imo
I agree, my only gripe is that once the games are... let's say "past" their time, actually getting to get the legendaries will be quite a challenge as your only real option will be relying on the AI.

Then again the raid partners AI already proved to be better than most human players anyway

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The current discussion in the movepool oddities thread made me realise why I've been put off by Regidrago so far.

I actually like its design and think it looks pretty cool, but a Dragon-Type Regi shouldn't really exist. The whole point of the Regis is that they're moulded from natural materials by Regigigas, but dragon energy isn't the same type of natural substance that ice, rock, metal and electricity are. And it's not like a grass, poison, fire, ground, water, or even flying if they went the wind route Regi wouldn't work, so skipping straight to dragon just seems off?

Especially Grass-, Poison- and Ground-Type. These are sorely underrepresented in legendary / mythical circles.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The current discussion in the movepool oddities thread made me realise why I've been put off by Regidrago so far.

I actually like its design and think it looks pretty cool, but a Dragon-Type Regi shouldn't really exist. The whole point of the Regis is that they're moulded from natural materials by Regigigas, but dragon energy isn't the same type of natural substance that ice, rock, metal and electricity are. And it's not like a grass, poison, fire, ground, water, or even flying if they went the wind route Regi wouldn't work, so skipping straight to dragon just seems off?

Especially Grass-, Poison- and Ground-Type. These are sorely underrepresented in legendary / mythical circles.
Maybe the idea is that it's also made of raw magic (and considering its arms form a dragon's face, maybe from dragon bones)? Also, each Titans represent a certain "age" of development. Regirock is Stone Age, Regice is Ice Age, Registeel is Bronze/Iron Age, Regieleki is Digital/Information Age, and Regidrago would likely be the Dark/Middle/Medieval Ages. A not so great time as, in our world, its when the Roman Empire fell which resulted in a lot of conflicts and wars. It was a chaotic time that was also filled with superstitions & legends such as this giant lizard which flew around and burned down people and villages, so in terms of Pokemon why not use that aspect into a Pokemon?

Hmm, let's see what other Ages we got... Age of Enlightenment, Age of Discovery, Viking Age, Space Age, Age of Sail, Gilded Age, Atomic Age, Industrial/Machine Age, Jet Age, Jazz Age, Axial Age... we've got quite a few ideas left for Titan concepts.

Maybe the idea is that it's also made of raw magic (and considering its arms form a dragon's face, maybe from dragon bones)? Also, each Titans represent a certain "age" of development. Regirock is Stone Age, Regice is Ice Age, Registeel is Bronze/Iron Age, Regieleki is Digital/Information Age, and Regidrago would likely be the Dark/Middle/Medieval Ages. A not so great time as, in our world, its when the Roman Empire fell which resulted in a lot of conflicts and wars. It was a chaotic time that was also filled with superstitions & legends such as this giant lizard which flew around and burned down people and villages, so in terms of Pokemon why not use that aspect into a Pokemon?

Hmm, let's see what other Ages we got... Age of Enlightenment, Age of Discovery, Viking Age, Space Age, Age of Sail, Gilded Age, Atomic Age, Industrial/Machine Age, Jet Age, Jazz Age, Axial Age... we've got quite a few ideas left for Titan concepts.
Is there any actual source (GF interview, source code, etc.) that lends credence to this "regis represent ages of history" theory? I've only ever seen it on Bulbapedia and it always sounded a bit farfetch'd to me, like it was someone's pet theory that they edited on to Bulbapedia and it spread instead of getting taken down. It just seems a bit too overly specific and like someone was trying to force fit a complicated pattern to explain the (original) regi types, as opposed to GF just thinking those would he plausible types to build golems out of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 16)