SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Your final point about the paradox nomenclature is a great connection to “real life” cryptids.

This connection to cryptids had me thinking (and this may seem silly), but how do we know the book came first? Most cryptids are people misidentifying an animal, or seeing an obscured creature which our imagination fills the blanks on. What if the early explorers of Paldea simply had a violent encounter with a regular Donphan, and described it very…fancifully. Or filled their book with folk stories along with their observations. The 3rd legendary encounters this book somehow and *waves hand* can materialize things from its imagination/dream world. Why would some supreme being be dreaming of Donphan otherwise? (No offence I love Donphan)

Dang I’m really curious to find out the lore behind these paradoxes, lots of potential. Probably the most interesting super form they’ve done so far.

**I’m avoiding lore or story spoilers so if any of this is wildly incorrect or already explained idc!!**
I think this is brilliant.

But

I'd imagine the explorers would know what a Donphan is. (Or perhaps not since it isn't a Paldea mon.) Guess we'll see sooner rather than later.

Also this doesn't hold as much weight with the future forms or things like Gallavoir. It is neat though and I hope there's some truth to it.

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't do the other way around since EXP share is forced.
I will personally not be posting story spoilers.
View attachment 463795
Here is the latter half of the option screen. Apparently Centro thinks Switch mode is gone but I haven't seen for myself.
EDIT: The next post shows the top half from Centro so there we go.
View attachment 463799

View attachment 463797
Also here's the hammer fairy. (Tinkaton)
Here is your new face of OU When it evolves

View attachment 463795
Here is the latter half of the option screen. Apparently Centro thinks Switch mode is gone but I haven't seen for myself.
View attachment 463799

View attachment 463797
I like this one.

1668043667385.png

I love random Pokémon with random motivations, and this one seems mad about Corviknight for no real reason X'D

Neat. Old gens can be a bit tricky with the set mode, not because of the difficulty but because its absolute tedium to level up weak recently caught mons by just switch in and out all the time, by the time you get the exp share you dont care anymore and even with that its slow af, but now with the new exp share where anyone has a different team of 6 quickly if they want to this is the way to go.

View attachment 463795
View attachment 463799

View attachment 463797
I'm pretty surprised they got rid of Set mode. Considering how these things usually go you'd think it would be Switch and ONLY switch
Go figure

Tinkaton is...incredible?? Like this is not at all the design i expected even for the stage one and i srue didnt expect THAT hammer. Do uh, do you think that it's hammer is made of corviknights....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)