Miria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. Ohh okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Nice thread btw and hope you continue to have more trades lol. Nice Avy btw =D
    Hey Miria. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and ask if I can reserve to pick up a copy of Dozer's Calm Clefairy from you? I remember a couple months back he had a giveaway saying he was going to give pokemon to trainers on a 'First Come First Serve' basis and I had requested his calm clefairy/clefable. I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up because I guess he was kind of busy with wifi issues or maybe something else. As I was scrolling through your thread, I noticed you have his clefairy on display and I was just hoping if you could hold onto a copy for me until I am able to get a steady wifi connection to pick it up? If you need the proof of me requesting/reserving for his calm clefable, I can get the thread for you and post it in a PM/VM if you'd like.

Thanks for reading my request and I hope that this works out great. ^^
    I'm the guy with the pidgeot and the 2 krabbies. trying to trade for your jolteon/glaceon but your not responding/afk.
    I meant to say it had a power bracer. I don't know what happened. The next ev gain was as desired, though. :D
    I battled 10 sentrets for your ****** and only got +3 points. I haven't encountered this problem before. Is this ok?
    hi Miria. If I get my Wifi fixed soon, I may do some EV training tonight if you are available!
    well idk what happened but i officially suck at wow again, my DPs has dropped to like 3200 =/ and i cant win crap in pvp x.x
    I have finished the Torchic ^^
    I will be on tomorrow, and hopefully we can trade
    But instead of having MattJ's weavile, can I have the UT sneasel? o:
    heya ^_^ its ok. sure ill get the 3 pokes to ev train. btw i see u do legit checks in your thread for the evs, can u help me check some of my pokes? or teach me how to legit check?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…